IGNORED

Palins in the News - MERGED

clarinetpower

45 minutes ago, daisyd681 said:

I received quite a stern warning from my ob after my son was born that it was extremely possible, even while breastfeeding, to get pregnant again before the return of my period. I think she'd had a rash of 6 week postpartum pregnant patients (say that 3 time fast). She was very adamant that should I decide to have sex that I take all precautions against getting pregnant again that soon. It is very possible for a young and healthy woman to get pregnant again that quickly. Add in the notoriously terrible understanding about how female reproduction works in this crowd, and I don't have problem believing it could have happened. 

Hence the term "Irish twins", which is probably not PC, but whatever. I know a couple people like this, they're "the same age" as a sibling for a couple weeks of the year. I think it's not as common as it used to be, but it happens. Also if that "you don't get pregnant while breast feeding" thing was true don't you think every one of these über-fundies would have their kids on formula before they left the hospital? How could they collect their Pokemon-sorry, children- in such quick succession?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My nieces are Irish twins (I'm of Irish decent and have no problem with the term).

Someone in the comments on the site Curious linked had another decent theory. The baby was Track's and they either paid the mother off or she willingly gave him up to preserve her fundy status (it's all so Victorian).

That could add some intrigue to the tale of two babies. They think they've got Track's baby mama on board so Sarah announced her "pregnancy" and a couple of days or weeks after the baby is born she changes her mind. Then Sarah has to get her hands on another baby so they don't get caught in the lie. I don't think this is what happened (it seems like too much, even for them, but who knows). If it did, where'd they get a backup baby so fast?

7 minutes ago, daisyd681 said:

My nieces are Irish twins (I'm of Irish decent and have no problem with the term).

Someone in the comments on the site Curious linked had another decent theory. The baby was Tripp's and they either paid the mother off or she willingly gave him up to preserve her fundy status (it's all so Victorian).

That could add some intrigue to the tale of two babies. They think they've got Tripp's baby mama on board so Sarah announced her "pregnancy" and a couple of days or weeks after the baby is born she changes her mind. Then Sarah has to get her hands on another baby so they don't get caught in the lie. I don't think this is what happened (it seems like too much, even for them, but who knows). If it did, where'd they get a backup baby so fast?

Russia? She could see it from her porch.

56 minutes ago, Curious said:

My favorite pictures/video of Spongebob Squarebelly.   I've never seen a square pregnant belly, things just doing do that naturally.  I also have never heard a pregnant woman tap their belly (pretty vigorously I might add) and have it thump like she did.

That very pregnant belly is TIGHT, IMO

I haven't seen what you're talking about, but I have a short fundal height and ds looked a lot like I had a block of cheese stuck under my skin. We called him baby loaf. He faced my spine and his head and legs were tucked so his butt and shoulders made for a very square shape. 

49 minutes ago, clarinetpower said:

Update: he's suing her for child support and visitation. So if it isn't his, that will probably come out soon. 

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/01/06/bristol-palin-being-sued-for-custody-and-child-support-probably-wishes-she-had-practiced-abstinence-now/

I hope he's doing that to push her to paternity test the kid (for his knowledge, not the publics despite how much I wanna gawk at it). If it is his kid, hopefully they can share custody and not make a shit show out of it like she has with kid #1's dad.

22 minutes ago, twinmama said:

I hope he's doing that to push her to paternity test the kid (for his knowledge, not the publics despite how much I wanna gawk at it). If it is his kid, hopefully they can share custody and not make a shit show out of it like she has with kid #1's dad.

Ugh, how thankful I am for having a responsible mother who was pro- birth control. I can't imagine the hell of having to try to raise a child with the spectacular douchebags I slept with when I was 18. Can I get a round of applause for responsible parenting? Making irresponsible teenage years a thing we can leave in the past

3 hours ago, daisyd681 said:

I haven't seen what you're talking about, but I have a short fundal height and ds looked a lot like I had a block of cheese stuck under my skin. We called him baby loaf. He faced my spine and his head and legs were tucked so his butt and shoulders made for a very square shape. 

It took me a while to find, but here is the full footage from Elan Frank's Palin interview from Feb 8-9, 2008.  She gave birth 10-14 days later, btw.

Spongebob Squarebelly is shown starting around the 4:29 mark or so, but the whole thing is worth the watch.  There are some great lines in it like "so I was only pregnant for a month."

As I said before, IME pregnant bellies are taunt/tight.  They do not have sharp ledges and edges when you are 2 weeks away from giving birth.

@Curious

The video is GOLD! Thanks for digging it up! I especially enjoyed Todd declaring that he "changed roles" by changing his own child's diaper. :pb_rollseyes:

I'm trying to catch a screenshot of the square belly. 

1 hour ago, iweartanktops6 said:

@Curious

The video is GOLD! Thanks for digging it up! I especially enjoyed Todd declaring that he "changed roles" by changing his own child's diaper. :pb_rollseyes:

I'm trying to catch a screenshot of the square belly. 

You're welcome.  There are screenshots out there, so you might be able to find one.  For some reason a lot of images on Immoral Minority aren't loading for me.  I know he has pictures there and looked through a bunch of posts, but couldn't find it since I couldn't see half the images for some reason.

He has a tag called Babygate which will bring up all this posts on Sarah's (most likely) fake pregnancy.

1 hour ago, iweartanktops6 said:

@Curious

I'm trying to catch a screenshot of the square belly

This blog post has one:

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2011/05/laura-novak-interviews-professor_16.html

I've always subscribed to the idea that Trig is Sarah's, she just never wanted to raise a child with DS. She wouldn't (or couldn't) have an abortion, so she deliberately took really poor care of herself and made risky decisions while in labor in the hopes that "something" might happen that would take care of the problem. It is a lot more likely for someone of Sarah's age to conceive a baby with DS than a teenager, and the timing of the Trig and Tripp pregnancies is a little too tight for me to believe they're both Bristol's.

The 18 days pic definitely looks suspicious, but people can grow very quickly when they near the end of pregnancy, plus her posture is very different in the 2 pics. She may have even been pooching it out a little when she knew she was being photographed because a late-term pregnancy with a DS baby makes such a convenient pro-life prop.

I love Palin conspiracy theories, and I'm even entertained at how much the Palins obviously love them despite their objections, since they do nothing but throw fuel on the fire :pb_lol:

3 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

I've always subscribed to the idea that Trig is Sarah's, she just never wanted to raise a child with DS. She wouldn't (or couldn't) have an abortion, so she deliberately took really poor care of herself and made risky decisions while in labor in the hopes that "something" might happen that would take care of the problem. It is a lot more likely for someone of Sarah's age to conceive a baby with DS than a teenager, and the timing of the Trig and Tripp pregnancies is a little too tight for me to believe they're both Bristol's.

The 18 days pic definitely looks suspicious, but people can grow very quickly when they near the end of pregnancy, plus her posture is very different in the 2 pics. She may have even been pooching it out a little when she knew she was being photographed because a late-term pregnancy with a DS baby makes such a convenient pro-life prop.

I love Palin conspiracy theories, and I'm even entertained at how much the Palins obviously love them despite their objections, since they do nothing but throw fuel on the fire :pb_lol:

First of all, I'm so embarrassed to admit how excited I am when I see a new post in this thread! I've been doing lots of reading up on these idiots! Usually I'm reading books, and the future headship always wants to know what I'm reading. Lately:

"What are you reading?"

"Er...um...The Fundamentalists of, um, America."

"Oh, is it funny or something? "

"uh, just this one part... It's, um, hard to explain. I don't think you'd be interested" *leaves the room* :happy-jumpyellow:

Anyway, in response to the bolded, I thought of this, too. It makes sense. I don't feel that I have enough background information on them to form a theory yet, but I hear you. On the other hand, the 18 day photo and the square belly are quite bizarre. 

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:30 PM, Kittikatz said:

I'm pretty clueless about US laws, so does this mean that any random guy could apply to the courts to compel a paternity test on any child? Wouldn't there be an onus on the petitioner to establish some sort of standing? 

That said, in this case, I'd say former fiancé = standing in my mind, so I'd bet that Bristol is going to have to play ball. Funny in a trashy way, but sad for the children. They never asked for drama...

I guess so (not an attorney) but a Judge would probably dismiss it after s/he found out that they didn't know each other, etc.

On January 7, 2016 at 3:58 PM, Cartmann99 said:

For those who believe that Sarah gave birth to Trig, help me understand the infamous "eighteen days" picture. I'm honestly not trying to be a smartass, I just don't understand how in March of 2008 her breasts protrude farther than her belly, and then eighteen days later, her belly completely dwarfs her breasts. 

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2015/09/sarah-palin-to-speak-at-fundraiser-for.html

It's the last picture on the page.

I can't believe this is what is bringing me out of lurking.  But I was like that when I was pregnant.  Nothing big and then out of nowhere belly.  And usually my belly couldn't even be seen unless I wore specific things.  

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I guess so (not an attorney) but a Judge would probably dismiss it after s/he found out that they didn't know each other, etc.

Thanks. That makes sense :D

41 minutes ago, iweartanktops6 said:

When will they have the paternity results? I really need to know! 

Things seem to be under way:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390748/Who-s-daddy-Dakota-Meyer-s-custody-battle-Bristol-Palin-escalates-forced-PATERNITY-TEST-amid-questions-baby-s-actual-birth-date.html

I don't agree with the article though that Dakota Meyer is forced to take a paternity test. The court paper is ambiguous on that from my point of view. He might very well be the one demanding a test (and still granny's words about it being sad taht he has to prove his paternity would fit IMO.)

I'm just always amazed at how the Palins are able to keep people quiet. And how much weird shit surrounds that family. I'm always 50/50 on conspiracy theories (but boy do I love them), but this family seems like there is endless weird crap with them. It seems like the only not odd pregnancy to occur in that family was Bristol with Tripp- but lord there was enough drama with baby daddy Levi to make up for the mundane teenage pregnancy. And they always add fuel to the fire with their rebuttals. I do enjoy watching their shit circus, though. 

I read somewhere years ago that there is the possibility that Trig is Todd's son with his mistress.

2 minutes ago, Miranda said:

With this family, the possibilities are endless.

I'm noticing that, and it's DELICIOUS:tw_blush:

Archived