IGNORED

Palins in the News - MERGED

clarinetpower

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no clue as to the validity of any of these claims - but for pure entertainment value, there are few things I love more than a good celebrity baby conspiracy!  I will also freely admit that, as celebrity baby conspiracies go, this particular family never seems to run out of possibilities.  

Thanks for the link!

I thoroughly enjoyed that conspiracy theory. It all sounds plausible coming from the Palins. 

That was a pretty entertaining read. Was the new baby homebirthed? Is there a public record of the birth certificate?

Oh, wow, this is seriously fun, like super duper seriously fun! And it seems really plausible which makes it all the better. And the bonus is is that Sarah is in financial hot water! Thank Jeebus that my brother is on my dad's bank account, otherwise Dad would be writing her checks (he adores Sarah).

I love the story about the drunken ball. Stay classy, guys!! Also they seem to be good material for a reality TV show...and I don't mean whatever "Sarah Palin's America" or whatever that show was called. I'm talking Teen Mom type trashy fights.

Coming from this family, it's totally believable.  I suspected something along these lines when the engagement was called off at the last minute.

So she faked the dates to make it seem like she was impregnated by her fiance and not a one night stand. Hmmm.... zZzZzZzZzZz... haha. I mean everyone knows that the Palins are off their rockers, right? Aren't they disrespected even by most conservatives these days?

I thought it was a bit weird that part of the theory involved this: Bristol shacked up with between four and six different men over four-five years:  Two brothers from DWTS; Gino; Joey Junker; and a few others whose names I forget.

If Bristol was single, that doesn't seem like an extraordinary number of boyfriends to have.

Anyhoo, I also found the theory entertaining. I also wouldn't put it past the Palins to fudge the dates for various reasons.

I am rendered somewhat skeptical (not that the idea strikes me as implausible!), by the fact that the enhanced photos are obviously NOT the same as the first photo, as the article claims they are. I mean, it could easily be a different picture of Bristol and the baby -but if so, why not use the same one, and why claim they are the same? Editing snafu? Or...?

1 minute ago, Bryna said:

I am rendered somewhat skeptical (not that the idea strikes me as implausible!), by the fact that the enhanced photos are obviously NOT the same as the first photo, as the article claims they are. I mean, it could easily be a different picture of Bristol and the baby -but if so, why not use the same one, and why claim they are the same? Editing snafu? Or...?

I didn't pay close enough attention to see if the photos are the same or not. That would put a dent in an otherwise possible conspiracy theory...

I don't know, they make a lot of assumptions.

"Accompanying the selfie was a comment by Bristol:  "The night before I made the worst mistake of my life."  Clearly what she meant was that she and Marina went out bar-hopping in Vegas, were picked up by one or more Vegas lounge lizards, and Bristol ended up pregnant from a one-night stand.

"Clearly" that's what she meant?

I'm not convinced by the photo of the iv either. I'll admit though that I'm put off by how sexist that author sounds at times. That doesn't mean they're wrong, but I do still think the theory is reaching a bit too far.

4 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

I don't know, they make a lot 

"Accompanying the selfie was a comment by Bristol:  "The night before I made the worst mistake of my life."  Clearly what she meant was that she and Marina went out bar-hopping in Vegas, were picked up by one or more Vegas lounge lizards, and Bristol ended up pregnant from a one-night stand.

"Clearly" that's what she meant?

Lol, yeah, I feel like there are quite a few potential possibilities for the 'worst mistake' of Bristol Palin's life. And at least from an outside perspective, getting pregnant when she was a teenager, with mom running for VP, honestly seems like a bigger mistake. Though every mistake is the worst when you feel its sting!

I don't see the point of the whole charade really. I mean, if they want people to believe the baby is Dakota's, and have fudged the dates to make it work, surely a simple paternity test would just blow it all sky-high anyway?

If they sue him for Child Support, and he demands a test to prove or disprove his paternity, the gig is up. 

Unless of course, the Palin's "have something" on him so he keeps quiet. But then that's a whole other level of wtf-ery.

I don't understand the point of faking a due date in December. If she did get knocked up on Valentine's Day when she wasn't with Dakota, why not move the due date just a week? Were the apart for a month? Or if not, why not just say Sailor was a little early in November? The reasoning behind the conspiracy theory makes no sense to me.

I really hope that's not what she meant, or at least that little Sailor never finds that. 

People lie about conception dates with a scary frequency ime, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. Considering this whole family acts like they're in high school, I'm honestly a little surprised she didn't go for the immaculate conception strategy. 

I don't believe her former fiancé is that baby's father for a single minute. That family is such fame hungry trash that if he did, in fact break it off with her, and let's be honest, he dumped her, not the other way around, does anyone really think those hillbillies wouldn't be screaming from the rooftops what a terrible deadbeat dad he is to make poor little naive Bristol think he would marry her, give up her purity pledge, and then leave her in this soiled state? They would spin this against him to every single outlet that would listen because it would get them airtime. Why would he lie about a previous marriage? She's got a kid, she shouldn't exactly be throwing stones regarding past relationship mistakes. I don't believe her at all. The guy has some class (or a big payoff, more likely) to not immediately refute paternity. 

The only other way I see this playing out is it is his kid, but that was up for debate, and that's why he didn't say anything until after it was born and a paternity test could be done. That would also explain why they didn't say anything until a few days after the kid was born, DNA tests take a couple days. 

Either way I wouldn't bet a single red cent that she was only sleeping with the fiancé 

3 minutes ago, Heathen525 said:

I don't understand the point of faking a due date in December. If she did get knocked up on Valentine's Day when she wasn't with Dakota, why not move the due date just a week? Were the apart for a month? Or if not, why not just say Sailor was a little early in November? The reasoning behind the conspiracy theory makes no sense to me.

I think the idea is that not only were they trying to suggest that the child was Dakota's, but also that she was conceived after they were already engaged. My recollection from last summer was the Bristol claimed the baby was planned. But yeah, if there really was a conspiracy, it seems like it would have been easier to claim the baby was a premie than that she was born six weeks later than she actually was! Six weeks premature doesn't necessarily imply a tiny baby with a long hospital stay -I was born at 33 weeks weighing six lbs and went home the next day. And it's a lie that's a lot harder to disprove.

And that is one thing that makes me particularly suspicious of this whole thing, really. The baby was born in a hospital. That is WAY too many people to keep a secret. Medical staff would have to be confidential, and I'm sure there are a lot of people that wouldn't recognize Bristol, but supposedly there are pictures of her parents meeting the baby at the hospital -nobody saw Sarah Palin at the hospital in early November and wondered why?

1 hour ago, SledCat said:

I thought it was a bit weird that part of the theory involved this: Bristol shacked up with between four and six different men over four-five years:  Two brothers from DWTS; Gino; Joey Junker; and a few others whose names I forget.

If Bristol was single, that doesn't seem like an extraordinary number of boyfriends to have.

Anyhoo, I also found the theory entertaining. I also wouldn't put it past the Palins to fudge the dates for various reasons.

But wasn't she raking it in for spruiking abstinence? I thought it was more a statement against the hypocrisy in that.

Archived