IGNORED

Palins in the News - MERGED

clarinetpower

Here's a link from CBS

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/track-palin-sarah-palins-son-charged-with-domestic-violence/

I hope he doesn't get away with this, and the woman wasn't seriously injured. Who knows what she's been through though. 

"An investigation revealed Track Palin had committed a domestic violence assault on a female, interfered with her ability to report a crime of domestic violence, and possessed a firearm while intoxicated," police said in the statement.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/11/2016 at 3:29 PM, princessmahina said:

I have a really hard time believing people who are so adamantly pro-war when they say they love soldiers. If they really loved them so much, they'd have more difficulty sending them to die. 

I think it's like being pro-life and voting for the death penalty.  Contradictory, but common.

I wonder if Sarah Palin is aware that Trump had always been liberal before he ran for president? He was buddies with the Clintons and was a pretty vocal supporter of women's reproductive rights.

Hell, I wonder how many of his nutty supporters know that, either?

In the latest episode of the never ending Alaskan train wreck, Sarah Palin's son Track was arrested;

nydailynews.com/news/politics/track-palin-sarah-palin-adult-son-arrested-alaska-article-1.2502319

Track Palin’s girlfriend feared he would shoot himself with an assault rifle after he hit her during a drunken argument at Sarah Palin’s Wasilla, Alaska, home, court documents reveal.

Palin, the 26-year-old son of the one-time GOP vice presidential nominee, was arrested for battering his girlfriend during the Monday night fracas, police said.

News of the arrest came Tuesday, just as the elder Palin prepared to endorse Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump during an event in Iowa.

Track Palin was scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday afternoon on charges of fourth-degree assault, interfering with the report of a domestic violence crime and possession of a firearm while intoxicated. All the charges are Class A misdemeanors.

What value can an endorsement from Sarah Palin have at this point? It's Idiocracy level disturbing.

So...yesterday was Teen Lobbying Day and a state representative asked the young lobbyists for Planned Parenthood if they were virgins:

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/state-lawmaker-asks-teens-about-their-virginity/

The first comment was priceless:

"Did [Representative] Dye suggest they meet with Abstinence Spokesperson Bristol Palin?"

:GPn0zNK:

4 hours ago, daisyd681 said:

Trump is either screwing with the Republicans, or he's suffered a psychotic break. 

One of my kids is convinced trump is running only to force all sane people to vote for Hillary. 

3 minutes ago, Anonymousguest said:

One of my kids is convinced trump is running only to force all sane people to vote for Hillary. 

That is a pretty convincing theory. He/she might be on to something..

26 minutes ago, downtherabbithole said:

Gah, and just think what this family could have potentially become. All of them are sorry. 

And every time that family makes the news I say "fuck you very much John McCain" to myself.

And now that she has endorsed Trump she will be all over the news because he is. She creeps me out. 

This is sad about her son.....I feel badly for the girlfriend. What the hell is wrong with that family and what the hell kind of a name is Track? 

What the hell is wrong with that family and what the hell kind of a name is Track? 

What he was conceived on?

On January 20, 2016 at 6:05 PM, SledCat said:

What value can an endorsement from Sarah Palin have at this point? It's Idiocracy level disturbing.

Yeah, I'm honestly out of the loop here so I'm asking.... Why does anyone care about what Sarah Palin thinks? Aside from the family shit show, was she ever really relevant? To what audience is her presidential endorsement actually valuable/aimed at?

What? No. No. I don't believe it.  Not the Palins. Nope. This family is the epitome of what every good American family should be like. They are all just so darn reasonable and likeable, especially Sarah. 

It's alarming how close she was to being the backup for president.  The whole lot of Palins are trashy people who prove that it isn't poorness that makes people trash.  

I half feel awful for the girl who not only had the misfortune to date Track Palin, but then had to deal with his violence towards her (I'm hoping she gets far, far away from him), and half feel some delicious little nugget of schadenfreude towards Sarah. I kind of want to watch her try to PR her way out of this one.

I half feel awful for the girl who not only had the misfortune to date Track Palin, but then had to deal with his violence towards her (I'm hoping she gets far, far away from him), and half feel some delicious little nugget of schadenfreude towards Sarah. I kind of want to watch her try to PR her way out of this one.

I would love to see the Track take down on a future episode of Alaska State Troopers.

10 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I would love to see the Track take down on a future episode of Alaska State Troopers.

That show. I have to watch it every time it is on.

"Tonight on Alaska State Troopers, watch as the Troopers track Track as Track goes off the tracks."

Archived