IGNORED

Palins in the News - MERGED

clarinetpower

4 hours ago, tropaka said:

Did someone pay Dakota Meyer to post a photo on his instagram calling the child a "blessing"?

Sounds to me like if it wasn't for the blessing, he'd be married to her.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

The photo could have been flipped over in editing.

Can anyone flip one or both of the pictures to see what it looks like. I'm not saying I am buying all the conspiracy stuff but I can't visualize how her hands would look with a flipped photo.

I don't know what the hell is going on but I'm glued to this page.  This family ....they bring out the conspiracy theorist in me.

If you flip the hand the numbers would be backwards. Neither her post or the one quiver posted have her hand against the leopard print blanket that her close up hand is on. Fuel indeed. I'm actually more convinced that something is amiss than I was before she responded. 

Oh  man I love a good Palin baby conspiracy theory. Years ago I had a ball reading about the shape of Trigg's ears and how there were two Triggs and how he was Bristol's baby. lol So fun.

2 hours ago, Curious said:

Not to be nitpicky, but if she's trying to say the hand picture is a close up of the picture with Sarah and Willow, I'm going to call BS.

In the pic with Sarah and Willow she is clearly wearing a hospital gown.  Having seen plenty of them recently I can emphatically state they are quite smooth (a cotter blend if I had to guess).  The picture of just the IV shows the hand against a fabric that is fuzzy.  Like a thick fleece or a faux fur type fabric.  Some kind of blanket I would guess.

Not to mention, there IV is not even wrapped the same and there is a piece of gauze or something on her hand in the hospital bed that is not there in the IV only picture.

If she was trying to clear things up, she just added fuel to the fire, IMO.

It's a close up of the one that was photo shopped on the other conspiracy blog. It's not the same as the photo of the 3 of them, which must have been while she was in labor, which is what I think she was going for, showing the date on the iv, and then a photo showing she was still pregnant. 

The photo of the 3 of them was flipped, lots of photo apps do that, especially in selfie mode. 

12 minutes ago, daisyd681 said:

If you flip the hand the numbers would be backwards. Neither her post or the one quiver posted have her hand against the leopard print blanket that her close up hand is on. Fuel indeed. I'm actually more convinced that something is amiss than I was before she responded. 

The Photoshopped hand has the leopard print blanket in it. The photo of Bristol and baby did not, that looks to be immediately following the birth, you can see a line for iv drugs of some kind in addition to the ivline. But the photos below it, close ups of her hand and iv show the blanket.

13 hours ago, KylieJenner said:

I don't know about those photos in particular but the rumor is that her youngest child's real mom is actually Willow Palin. But then there are people who believe he is Bristol's first child. :?

Oh wow, I have never read about Willow being the suspected mom of Trigg (Tripp? I can't recall which is which). Ha! Can you imagine? That's like back to back teenage daughter pregnancies as wasn't Bristol knocked up with Tripp like 2 months after Trigg was born?

6 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

The photo on the right is from Sarah's first pregnancy, with Trax or whatever his name is, and the one on the left is of her last pregnancy, with Trig, at approximately the same gestational point. 

LMAO in most other families that would be a hilarious joke, but for the Palins... I can see them naming a kid Trax.

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Just to add to the weirdness,  yesterday Bristol uploaded the picture below to her instagram account along with the following comment:

"For all the people saying I gave birth 11/4/15, here is my IV that was started on 12/22/15 when I was admitted, my baby girl was born 12/23/15 stop trying to create controversy where none exists, desperation is the ugliest thing." 

BlhYf3Z.jpg.de5357010d283f5e766297e9523d

I guess she flipped the picture of her, Sarah and Willow for some reason, because her IV is now on a different hand.

The picture and comment have since been deleted.  

Does Sarah wear a wedding ring? Because the hand we see here has no ring, if the photo was flipped that's her left hand correct? And those are clearly different pictures because the close up her hand is on a blanket. Also hair parts, both Sarah and Bristol have their hair parted on their left in this pic... are they usually? lol Off to google Palin hair parts!

It gets better and better as I was reading there, let's see how this pans out for them now. 

Well, if he is the father, he certainly deserves to go for custody. I'm interested in how he's going to argue for child support, unless he wants primary custody, which I can't imagine flying with the Palins. 

It'll be interesting to see what plays out. It very well could be he's trying to get them to publicly say he's not the father. 

2 hours ago, twinmama said:

Oh wow, I have never read about Willow being the suspected mom of Trigg (Tripp? I can't recall which is which). Ha! Can you imagine? That's like back to back teenage daughter pregnancies as wasn't Bristol knocked up with Tripp like 2 months after Trigg was born?

LMAO in most other families that would be a hilarious joke, but for the Palins... I can see them naming a kid Trax.

Does Sarah wear a wedding ring? Because the hand we see here has no ring, if the photo was flipped that's her left hand correct? And those are clearly different pictures because the close up her hand is on a blanket. Also hair parts, both Sarah and Bristol have their hair parted on their left in this pic... are they usually? lol Off to google Palin hair parts!

She wears a plain gold band wedding band some of the time.

5 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I had to go look at the other picture (which I have now attached) to make sure and I agree with @curious.  Like you, I also noticed the fuzzy blanket.

I can see maybe they switching the IV to a different hand (I have never had that happen during labor but I guess it could happen) but the other picture doesn't show a puncture or anything in her left hand. Again, all people are different but those IV needles are big and I always have a little puncture wound for a few days after it being removed.

The thing I noticed most is all the hospital bands are on the left hand in the conspiracy picture and on the right hand in the one she just posted. I don't think that is normal. I thought once you got "tagged" at the hospital those bracelets stay put until discharge.

I agree, she just added fuel to the fire.

Capture.JPG

The bracelet changing hands while giving birth is the biggest red flag to me. I have a collection of hospital bracelets and had over 40 surgeries. When going in for  a simple procedure, I can slide my bracelet off. My daughter used to like to wear them when she was younger as she waited for me. The two times those bracelets were put on different and didn't come off, were for my two births. My youngest spent time and in the NICU and I had to wear that bracelet for over 3 weeks. I consider our hospital pretty lax on the rules but when it came to security with babies, it was no joke. I had to have my bracelet match up to my baby every time. I would think with Bristol being a D list celebrity she would have extra precautions surrounding who saw her baby.

4 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

The bracelet changing hands while giving birth is the biggest red flag to me. I have a collection of hospital bracelets and had over 40 surgeries. When going in for  a simple procedure, I can slide my bracelet off. My daughter used to like to wear them when she was younger as she waited for me. The two times those bracelets were put on different and didn't come off, were for my two births. My youngest spent time and in the NICU and I had to wear that bracelet for over 3 weeks. I consider our hospital pretty lax on the rules but when it came to security with babies, it was no joke. I had to have my bracelet match up to my baby every time. I would think with Bristol being a D list celebrity she would have extra precautions surrounding who saw her baby.

Nothing changed hands, the selfie with the 3 of them is a mirror image. You can see her hair is parted  on the right in the photo of her with the baby and in the gun photo, it's on the left in the group pic.

20 hours ago, Mrsaztx said:

I don't believe her former fiancé is that baby's father for a single minute.

Me neither.  If he was the father, why cancel the wedding?  Why would the Palins be okay with that instead of pushing for the wedding to happen?  Who breaks up a wedding because it turns out the woman is pregnant by her husband-to-be?  

7 minutes ago, Jingerbread said:

Me neither.  If he was the father, why cancel the wedding?  Why would the Palins be okay with that instead of pushing for the wedding to happen?  Who breaks up a wedding because it turns out the woman is pregnant by her husband-to-be?  

Especially in that crowd. Wasn't it the uber abstinence folks that invented the shotgun wedding? 

7 minutes ago, daisyd681 said:

Especially in that crowd. Wasn't it the uber abstinence folks that invented the shotgun wedding? 

They could have had the wedding, had the baby, waited a couple months to share pics, then said they just wanted family time before allowing the media in, and premarital sex would have been concealed.  I'll eat my socks of DNA is done that shows Dakota's the biological father.

Just have to say thank you.:giggle: I just climbed my way out of this rabbit hole.....then I moved on to "Is Trig really Sarah's son?" Wasted a bunch of time...lol.....but I have it to waste. FJ never fails to keep me on my toes!

On the one hand, the 'photoshop enhanced' version is obvious BS.

On the other hand, I think it's super convenient that Bristol has a close-up of the bracelet that is so clearly readable because even with the full-sized original image it would be super blurry and probably impossible to read, so I think her version is shooped too.

I totally want to believe the conspiracy because it's so much trashy fun but the Occam's Razor is strong in me and I think she probably wasn't making up everything, because he's claiming the kid and had no real reason to go along with the scam since the Palins have no money to bribe him with. Even if he's not the dad, chances are she's not faking everything because the conspiracy only really makes sense if she was covering in order to convince her ex he's the father - and the whole breaking-up-at-the-alter thing suggests that he found out about whatever secrets Bristol was keeping.

I think she probably cheated, there may or may not have been doubt about the paternity, she probably fudged the dates to save face (can't help but think that if she were really born on the date in question and Bristol had proof she'd post a birth certificate), but ultimately her ex wants to claim the kid for whatever reason (either he believes she's his, or just wants to be a father to her).

I definitely think there's some obfuscation at play here, but I don't think it goes to the levels that blog is alleging.

Anyone have any thoughts on her nail polish?  It appears to be bright red in some pics, but a neutral beige-ish in the baby-on-the-chest photo.  Trick of the light?  Emergency mani-pedi immediately post-birth?  Smooth shop job of someone else's hand with the "right" date?   I'm so not being snarky towards anyone's theories, those were the first three things that came to my mind :) 

This stuff is pure, weapons-grade fantastic.  

I would also love, love, love to know the real story behind her stint on DWTS!  I can gain weight with the best of them, but I'm not sure even I could put on that kind of weight while enduring that kind of physical exertion.  

13 minutes ago, Rubaiyat said:

Anyone have any thoughts on her nail polish?  It appears to be bright red in some pics, but a neutral beige-ish in the baby-on-the-chest photo.  Trick of the light?  Emergency mani-pedi immediately post-birth?  Smooth shop job of someone else's hand with the "right" date?   I'm so not being snarky towards anyone's theories, those were the first three things that came to my mind :) 

It looks to me like a trick of the camera (á la that damn black, blue/white, gold dress). An alternate theory is sometimes hospitals will ask you to remove nail polish as it can interfere with that finger clip monitor, and pressing nail beds is a good quick way to check circulation. I dont think there's snark to be mined there

3 minutes ago, Mrsaztx said:

It looks to me like a trick of the camera (á la that damn black, blue/white, gold dress). An alternate theory is sometimes hospitals will ask you to remove nail polish as it can interfere with that finger clip monitor, and pressing nail beds is a good quick way to check circulation. I dont think there's snark to be mined there

Sigh...that's WAY more plausible than my emergency mani-pedi theory.  Good on ya! :) 

Yeah, you usually cannot give birth or have surgery or anything while wearing nail polish.  Maybe partly because of that, some hospitals do offer a post-birth mani or pedi as part of the perqs for giving birth along with the "I'm a Big Sister" t-shirts and the steak dinner for the couple.

5 minutes ago, Rubaiyat said:

Sigh...that's WAY more plausible than my emergency mani-pedi theory.  Good on ya! :) 

Sorry, but no fear! This family is pure redneck trash and there will surely be ample opportunities for snark in other directions. For an example, An observation that has nothing to do with her pregnancy, she looks like she puts her makeup on with a Homer Simpson makeup gun and considering who her mother Is I get a delightful visual of these two classy orchids shooting one another in the face.

Yeah, you usually cannot give birth or have surgery or anything while wearing nail polish.  Maybe partly because of that, some hospitals do offer a post-birth mani or pedi as part of the perqs for giving birth along with the "I'm a Big Sister" t-shirts and the steak dinner for the couple.

Really? These are all a thing? I thought my hospital was great because they had a birthing tub and let my husband bring in carry out. Steak dinner?! I definitely went to the wrong hospital. Haha. (Kidding though, because really my hospital was fabulous.)

Archived