IGNORED

Palins in the News - MERGED

clarinetpower

Several bloggers checked with every hospital that Bristol could have gone to -- none of them delivered a baby for Bristol Palin on Christmas Eve.

Aren't they bound by the HIPAA though? Not supposed to tell nosy bloggers who was a patient at any given time and who was not?

1 hour ago, Heathen525 said:

I don't understand the point of faking a due date in December. If she did get knocked up on Valentine's Day when she wasn't with Dakota, why not move the due date just a week? Were the apart for a month? Or if not, why not just say Sailor was a little early in November? The reasoning behind the conspiracy theory makes no sense to me.

the only reason would be if the fiance hadn't had sex with her yet and couldn't possibly believe it was his baby

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole thing has holes so big you could drive a truck through...but I can't decide if that makes it more or less believable.  

More - general relationship to reality of all involved combined with collective planning skillz and the ability to get everyone on the same page and then stay there.

Less - seriously?  I'd like to think that, if I were planning a scam, I'd put a touch more thought into it, and maybe even - just for funnies - get at least a couple ducks in a row.  

Either way, it's so delicious it must be fattening.  Love it, love everything about it.  :my_biggrin:

There is no good reason to go through that much trouble to fake a due date. 1st, who cares if she had sex with her fiance or some other guy? Only the fiance and that is easy to prove paternity. Does even one single other person care who her baby's daddy is? Or if her baby was really born in Nov and not Dec?

And 2nd, if she got pregnant in feb, she would be due the beginning of Nov. She could have just said she was due the beginning of Dec, end of Nov and said the baby was a bit early, no need for faking instagram dates or whatever.

Those Photoshoped dates on her iv are completely ridiculous.The first 2"enhances" are pretty much illegible, the 3rd looks like someone wrote the date on top of the photo, which I'm sure is exactly what happened. 

3 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Not convinced of this one-- not yet, at least. But the first one? Oh, yeah. 

18iymnkvxyrlfjpg.jpg

Tell me about these.  Are these from Sarah's supposed pregnancy with her youngest?

26 minutes ago, OodOnTheLoo said:

Tell me about these.  Are these from Sarah's supposed pregnancy with her youngest?

I don't know about those photos in particular but the rumor is that her youngest child's real mom is actually Willow Palin. But then there are people who believe he is Bristol's first child. :?

6 hours ago, OodOnTheLoo said:

The photo on the right is from Sarah's first pregnancy, with Trax or whatever his name is, and the one on the left is of her last pregnancy, with Trig, at approximately the same gestational point. 

So I went to Sarah's f/b page and saw that yesterday (1/4) that Sarah, Bristol and Willow all completed a home defense and safety course. There are pictures of them with the guns, shooting, and the certificates (see below- and the certificates have the date) etc.

My point is if she had the baby on Christmas Eve that is only 10 days after giving birth. The birth must have been super easy.

**My 2nd was my easiest birth and smallest at 7lbs 6 oz but 10 days after I wasn't up to my normal stamina because of all the feedings and giving birth. I know we all have different birthing experiences. I think it is interesting she was out shooting 10 days after giving birth.

Question- is Bristol or Willow the one in the green jacket. I think it is Bristol and then I think Willow is the one in the jeans with holes in them. Bristol in yoga type pants makes more sense than jeans after giving birth 10 days but if that is her in the jeans- wow she bounced back quick!

certs.JPG

the family.JPG

I think Bristol is the one in the Jeans.  She could be wearing maternity jeans, which I did the first month or maybe she did bounce back that quickly since she's young and fit.  I loved reading the conspiracy theory but I don't usually buy them and I'm not really buying this one.  I will say that Dakota not being the father sounds very plausible to me.  Don't think the baby was born in November though.  They can get some people on board with lying about the dates but wouldn't there be random people who would see her out and about, unless they had her under house arrest since early November.  As for Sarah's pregnancy, I believe that one too.  A woman can carry differently from pregnancy to pregnancy. Willow would have been only about 12 at the time and Bristol had a baby a year later so I doubt she had two in a row.  Sarah's age at the time made Down's Syndrome much more likely than if it had been a teen pregnancy too.

4 minutes ago, gustava said:

no space between the @ and the person's name and that should bring up the list. :) However, I just tried to do it and the list didn't come up. Sometimes I have found that it is broken.

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I think Bristol is the one in the Jeans.  She could be wearing maternity jeans,<snip>

I forgot the jeans could be maternity jeans. I did that after my 3rd and I had a C-section so I was really, really sore.

If she had the baby 10 days ago and went out shooting, she is doing really, really well because I would have looked very, very tired. Even after my 2nd when I felt great after having her.

Because of the broken engagement, I don't think the baby is Dakota's. The guy is a military man with honors. I know there are douch bags in the military, too. But he has been very, very quite through this break up. I think most men (in general) if they found out their fiancé was pregnant they would stay with her, even if things were not as happy as they once were. However, if there was infidelity, I think most men bail, and who can blame them? Who wants to try and raise another man's baby and deal with the trust issues that go with infidelity?

why would someone put a photo of themselves with that "worst mistake of my life" business and not have it be somewhat tongue in cheek? I get that the girl is thirsty and makes bad choices, but that just seems like a very strange thing to do "oh, this was the night I got too drunk and got knocked up with some random's kid, ruining my engagement, my hopes of future income via magazine covers and speaking engagements, and any chance for familial stability for my existing kid, hope no one finds out after I post it for the entire world to see!"

I think it played out a lot more in the vein of the week before the wedding she called the fiancé and said "hey, so I'm pregnant, about 10-12 weeks, and we really need to come up with a story on how this went, mainly do we call it a honeymoon baby, say it came early, how do I need to hold my bouquet so people don't speculate, that kind of thing" and then he did some quick math and said "wait a minute, this doesn't seem right, is this even my kid?" "Ummm probably?" And cue blowup, wedding is off, he clams up until the baby is born and a paternity test can be done, she writes moody posts in a moment of clarity detailing how terrible she is at this farce she calls a life, blah blah blah and SCENE

ETA: why is Sarah holding that gun in such a stupid and awkward manner? Mrs. "I have all the gun experience ever" looks like a teenager trying to play gangsta

13 hours ago, clarinetpower said:

Addicting info just linked to this. No idea if it's true or not, but the theory does make some sense, and I wouldn't trust Ms. P as far as I could throw her. 

http://rightwingcrooks.blogspot.com/2015/12/bristol-palin-gives-birth-to-second.html

aww I thought it was going to be someone finally figuring out the whole Trigg and gaining weight during DWTS stuff.

This type of behavior is right up the Palin's alley though.  I totally believe they fudged the birth date.  There was some question surrounding Tripp's actual birth date, as well.

Good article though.  I haven't been keeping up with the Palin's the last couple years, so it was nice to read a summary of how they are crashing and burning.

12 hours ago, Geechee Girl said:

That was a pretty entertaining read. Was the new baby homebirthed? Is there a public record of the birth certificate?

Alaska birth certificates are not available to the public until after a person has died, IIRC.

26 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

If she had the baby 10 days ago and went out shooting, she is doing really, really well because I would have looked very, very tired. Even after my 2nd when I felt great after having her.

I have to agree with you there.  No way would I go out shooting 10 days after giving birth, even if I could fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans. Exhaustion is a thing and it's real!

12 hours ago, adidas said:

But wasn't she raking it in for spruiking abstinence? I thought it was more a statement against the hypocrisy in that.

Also "shacked up with" implies she lived with them, does it not? I feel like living with a different man every year, especially when you have a young child is pretty tacky. That's not a stable life for a child. Even just dating that many men that you introduce to the child isn't great parenting.   

27 minutes ago, Mrsaztx said:

Also "shacked up with" implies she lived with them, does it not? I feel like living with a different man every year, especially when you have a young child is pretty tacky. That's not a stable life for a child. Even just dating that many men that you introduce to the child isn't great parenting.   

I have no experience with this, but I wouldn't have an issue if she was just serially dating people; single moms don't have to be pure, celibate, chaste beings until Prince Charming comes along. I would have a problem if she was introducing boyfriend after boyfriend to Tripp/Sailor as daddy or an approximation of daddy, and expected them to have multiple father-child relationships with men who weren't going to stay around. 

I really hope she tries to make her kids' lives as stable as possible and includes consistent, positive role models of both genders in their lives, but knowing how selfish, hypocritical, and narcissistic she is, I doubt that's what's happening.

Just to add to the weirdness,  yesterday Bristol uploaded the picture below to her instagram account along with the following comment:

"For all the people saying I gave birth 11/4/15, here is my IV that was started on 12/22/15 when I was admitted, my baby girl was born 12/23/15 stop trying to create controversy where none exists, desperation is the ugliest thing." 

BlhYf3Z.jpg.de5357010d283f5e766297e9523d

I guess she flipped the picture of her, Sarah and Willow for some reason, because her IV is now on a different hand.

The picture and comment have since been deleted.  

22 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

What's the story on Dakota? I never paid much attention to him. Is he claiming the kid? 

After Sailor was born, he put posts on his social media accounts about Sailor being a "blessing" and the "Best Christmas present ever!!". Some have inferred that this means that he is Sailor's father, but he's never actually come right out and said that he is Sailor's father.

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I have no experience with this, but I wouldn't have an issue if she was just serially dating people; single moms don't have to be pure, celibate, chaste beings until Prince Charming comes along. I would have a problem if she was introducing boyfriend after boyfriend to Tripp/Sailor as daddy or an approximation of daddy, and expected them to have multiple father-child relationships with men who weren't going to stay around. 

I really hope she tries to make her kids' lives as stable as possible and includes consistent, positive role models of both genders in their lives, but knowing how selfish, hypocritical, and narcissistic she is, I doubt that's what's happening.

I'm not trying to imply she can't date at all (although if you're being paid to be pure and chaste, you might consider actually doing it, Bristol), it was the term "shaking up with" that I had a problem with. Again, to me that implies she is living with them. I feel like if they are simply roommates it's not ideal to be cycling them that often because of the child and a child's need for domestic stability. If they are boyfriends, which is what the wording implies to me (also if they were roommates it's odd they are all male) then to have an average of 1+ serious enough to live with you boyfriends per year is rough on a kid. If they lived with her and were her boyfriend it would be logical that they would be living somewhat as a family unit, and to cycle through like that with a small child is pretty sorry mothering. And that's not counting the father of the son who she was with for around a year after the kid was born. Also she has moved to Arizona, California, done several shows involving the kid, all of that plus the 5+ boyfriends in 5 years, that poor kid

20 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Just to add to the weirdness,  yesterday Bristol uploaded the picture below to her instagram account along with the following comment:

"For all the people saying I gave birth 11/4/15, here is my IV that was started on 12/22/15 when I was admitted, my baby girl was born 12/23/15 stop trying to create controversy where none exists, desperation is the ugliest thing." 

I guess she flipped the picture of her, Sarah and Willow for some reason, because her IV is now on a different hand.

Bristol said the IV was started on 12/22 and Sailor was born 12/23. The picture posted shows her 'cradling' her baby bump so, taken at face value, it was before the baby was born. It isn't uncommon at all for iv's to infiltrate based on amount and type of meds infused and necessitate a new one in a different site. That would explain an IV in her right hand in subsequent pictures. 

I suffer from a chronic illness and unfortunately am all too familiar with IV's. 

33 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Not to be nitpicky, but if she's trying to say the hand picture is a close up of the picture with Sarah and Willow, I'm going to call BS.

In the pic with Sarah and Willow she is clearly wearing a hospital gown.  Having seen plenty of them recently I can emphatically state they are quite smooth (a cotter blend if I had to guess).  The picture of just the IV shows the hand against a fabric that is fuzzy.  Like a thick fleece or a faux fur type fabric.  Some kind of blanket I would guess.

Not to mention, there IV is not even wrapped the same and there is a piece of gauze or something on her hand in the hospital bed that is not there in the IV only picture.

If she was trying to clear things up, she just added fuel to the fire, IMO.

2 minutes ago, Curious said:

Not to be nitpicky, but if she's trying to say the hand picture is a close up of the picture with Sarah and Willow, I'm going to call BS.

In the pic with Sarah and Willow she is clearly wearing a hospital gown.  Having seen plenty of them recently I can emphatically state they are quite smooth (a cotter blend if I had to guess).  The picture of just the IV shows the hand against a fabric that is fuzzy.  Like a thick fleece or a faux fur type fabric.  Some kind of blanket I would guess.

Not to mention, there IV is not even wrapped the same and there is a piece of gauze or something on her hand in the hospital bed that is not there in the IV only picture.

If she was trying to clear things up, she just added fuel to the fire, IMO.

I had to go look at the other picture (which I have now attached) to make sure and I agree with @curious.  Like you, I also noticed the fuzzy blanket.

I can see maybe they switching the IV to a different hand (I have never had that happen during labor but I guess it could happen) but the other picture doesn't show a puncture or anything in her left hand. Again, all people are different but those IV needles are big and I always have a little puncture wound for a few days after it being removed.

The thing I noticed most is all the hospital bands are on the left hand in the conspiracy picture and on the right hand in the one she just posted. I don't think that is normal. I thought once you got "tagged" at the hospital those bracelets stay put until discharge.

I agree, she just added fuel to the fire.

Capture.JPG

28 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I had to go look at the other picture (which I have now attached) to make sure and I agree with @curious.  Like you, I also noticed the fuzzy blanket.

I can see maybe they switching the IV to a different hand (I have never had that happen during labor but I guess it could happen) but the other picture doesn't show a puncture or anything in her left hand. Again, all people are different but those IV needles are big and I always have a little puncture wound for a few days after it being removed.

The thing I noticed most is all the hospital bands are on the left hand in the conspiracy picture and on the right hand in the one she just posted. I don't think that is normal. I thought once you got "tagged" at the hospital those bracelets stay put until discharge.

I agree, she just added fuel to the fire.

Capture.JPG

They do. Something is definitely wonky going on. 

And I have thought that Dakota Meyer's post about the baby was his way of beind diplomatic, not that he was claiming the baby as his. Perhaps he got paid off to be quiet about the whole thing. 

Archived