IGNORED

Outside Dogs, Unicorns And Michael Pearl

debrand

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we report this ass to the local Animal Control or humane society in his area? Would they listen?

I think it's worth a try. If the Animal Cops on TV are any indication, they would go after him for leaving the dogs outside all the time. I think they would also take issue with his feeding methods.

I think it's worth a try. If the Animal Cops on TV are any indication, they would go after him for leaving the dogs outside all the time. I think they would also take issue with his feeding methods.

He wrote that he beat the dogs with the same limber pipe that he used on kids. If I can find the article again, I will post it.

http://pearlchildtraining.blogspot.com/ ... itics.html

Even my chickens are laughing . . . well, actually it more like cackling, because they just laid another organic egg for my breakfast and they know that it was that same piece of ¼ inch plastic supply line that trained the dogs not to eat chicken....

Where does he live? At least in this area of NC making your dogs live outside isn't considered abuse as long as they have food, water, and shelter. And shelter can be climbing under a porch. Makes me mad. I've reported people before who literally have their dogs chained in their yard to trees 24/7 and nothing happened because they threw out food to them, gave them water and they could climb under the porch for shelter.

But beating the dogs might be different. And I have no doubt that Michael Pearl beats all of his poor animals.

Where does he live? At least in this area of NC making your dogs live outside isn't considered abuse as long as they have food, water, and shelter. And shelter can be climbing under a porch. Makes me mad. I've reported people before who literally have their dogs chained in their yard to trees 24/7 and nothing happened because they threw out food to them, gave them water and they could climb under the porch for shelter.

But beating the dogs might be different. And I have no doubt that Michael Pearl beats all of his poor animals.

1000 Pearl Road

Pleasantville, TN 37033

This is the address on their website

http://www.nogreaterjoy.org/footer-menu ... s/general/

You can find the address here where they posted it online.

The Pearls cover a myriad of situations in the articles archive. The Bible says, "Seek, and ye shall find" (Matt.7:7). We pray that as you read through the articles, you will find your answers. Due to their workload, the Pearls only answer emails that involve life-threatening situations and situations they have not covered in their writings, videos, and tapes.

Our Snail Mail Address is:

No Greater Joy Ministries

1000 Pearl Road

Pleasantville, TN 37033

debrand - is that allowed?

I added where I got the address in the post above. I didn't do any sleuthing to find their address, they freely post it on their own site so they must not have a problem with people knowing where they live. Of course, I don't want anyone stalking them. I only post what they voluntarily put out to the public so that others can report them to either CPS or the humane society.

edited because I added a link to Pleasant View not Pleasantville, Tenn. Those are two different towns.

I'm coming out of lurkdom for this.....

Great Twilight Zone Episode, sums up very well how I feel about dogs in heaven.....10 mintes long but watch till the end, so worth it!!

debrand - is that allowed?

As long as it's readily available on the subject's website, which presumably they mean to broadcast to the world wide web, I don't have a problem with it.

Michael Pearl never fails to sicken me. I try not to judge another person's heart, but I don't see how his could be anything but black. And I DO believe in hell....

I'm coming out of lurkdom for this.....

Great Twilight Zone Episode, sums up very well how I feel about dogs in heaven.....10 mintes long but watch till the end, so worth it!!

Thank you so much for posting the link to The Hunt, sleeepygirl. I was thinking of that episode last night while reading this thread. It's one of my all-time favorites.

edited to correct a riffle

Working on it...

Being Alaskan, I would modify the "dogs belong inside" thing to "dogs belong inside an appropriate shelter." All dogs need a clean, dry, sheltered place to lie down. They appreciate having more than one.

Dogs also need their food--whether kibble, meat, or fish (a lot of Bush families feed their dogs mostly fish)--presented to them in a clean container or at least on a clean surface. Not in the dirt. They aren't wolves; they get sick a lot more easily, even the best examples of working bloodlines.

Archived