IGNORED

Outside Dogs, Unicorns And Michael Pearl

debrand

Guest Anonymous

Had I the money, I would chip in, but I'd ask that Jesus be left out of it, except maybe if He's giving Pearl the side-eye to end all side-eyes. But that's just ole Christo-centric Christian me, talking. ;)

I keep thinking something highly intellectual like Pearl being a heavenly fire hydrant and the dogs ... LOL! No, I kid, and not very well. Somebody will come up with something really great. I know the talent we have, here!

Don't say I never gave ya nothin':

n1c64x.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling that the dogs and cats he neglected will be on the inside of the pearly gates and Micheal Pearl is going to be somewhere far away learning what it is like to be beaten with plumbing line. At least that is what I hope happens.. And if my dogs aren't in heaven then I'm not going to be either. But I'm betting on my dogs being there more than the Pearls.

Jenny_Islander - wow, that's fascinating! I love reading about things like that, so cool about the possible rhino-dragon conection.

"possibly eyewitness accounts of a culture that performed crude surgery on newborn billy kids so that the adult goats would have one horn"

Both female (doe) and male (buck) kids are usually born with horn buds. When they are a few days old most modern breeders will cauterize the horn buds, which prevents the horns from developing, thus keeping the goat and people a lot safer. I wonder why an ancient culture would have wanted goats with just one horn. Seems rather odd, but then people definitely are weird. I am so going to go look up rhino skulls. Sounds like how camel skulls look like a really nasty meat-eater.

I have a feeling that the dogs and cats he neglected will be on the inside of the pearly gates and Micheal Pearl is going to be somewhere far away learning what it is like to be beaten with plumbing line. At least that is what I hope happens.. And if my dogs aren't in heaven then I'm not going to be either. But I'm betting on my dogs being there more than the Pearls.

Amen. Dogs belong inside. Horseshit like Michael Pearl belong outside.

Michael Pearl and I would hate each other. I'm tempted to find out where he lives and rescue his poor dog and rename him something dignified. Calling a dog Useless is cruel and indicates a lack of empathy for a living creature. The poor dog deserves a comfortable climate-controlled home, a food dish, and a water bowl. And some Frosty Paws ice cream for good measure.

I really hate this scumbag. What is even more frightening than Michael Pearl is that Gabe Anast will carry on the legacy of cruelty after the elder asshole kicks the bucket. This kind of hatred and cruelty just keeps on going.

Signed,

The servant of two rescue Newfoundlands

The sad thing is that the Humane Society would probably have a better chance of dealing with Michael Pearl's mistreatment of his animals than CPS would have in trying to rescue a human child injured through the Pearls' how-to abuse manual.

This piece of idiocy on unicorns only confirms Michael Pearl is at least as stupid as he is evil.

Don't say I never gave ya nothin':

n1c64x.jpg

Oh

My

Goodness

-- and he's even an inner-city fire hydrant, connected to the grid of horrible ole civilization -- BRILLIANT! When we meet, SnarkyJan - and we will - I'm buyin' you a pizza!!!

:clap: :dance: :clap:

Michael Pearl writes: "They are nearly as stupid as humans, controlled by their impulses and prejudices."

What an evil man. He shouldn't be allowed to have any pets, much less children.

Nell

Michael Pearl writes: "They are nearly as stupid as humans, controlled by their impulses and prejudices."

What an evil man. He shouldn't be allowed to have any pets, much less children.

Nell

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 6e2wAround

Dogs are stupid? They belong outside? Fucker. They save our lives and will die for us. Dogs belong on a cushy pillow/couch/bed of their choice in a nice air conditioned house eating rawhide and getting belly rubs.

I am a little off topic, but the Pearls do not remind me of shiny jewels made from layers of mother of pearl, they remind me that an oyster has to suffer with an irritant inside it to make said shiny jewel. Michael Pearl is, quite simply, an irritant, yet he will never produce anything of beauty.

Oh, tiny 6lb8oz Baby J, this man is batshite cray-zee!

You know how a lot of religious folks argue that without religion, they'd be robbers or rapists or serial killers?

I think Michael Pearl is actually one of those people that without Christianity, he'd actually be a serial killer. He'll go as far as he can without actually killing, because the Bible says not to kill. But apparently it's perfectly fine with neglecting cats and dogs and beating children.

I'm not so sure about heaven for myself, but I KNOW my cats would love a heaven where the resident angels and deity figures would give them skritches, throw toys for them to fets, feed them the best foods and have wonderful sunny meadows and shady trees to rest in. I can just imagine my late lamented diva kitty, Xena, meowing at Jesus right now: "Feed me; Pet me, Play with me; Pay Attention to me." (Xena died on July 22, I think you all can tell I still miss her terribly.)

I've heard that many Muslims will not keep dogs indoors; they believe it's unclean.

BTW, author Roald Dahl lost his faith in God after the Archbishop of Canterbury told him that dogs don't go to Heaven. This was after Dahl's young daughter Olivia died of the measles. He wanted the comfort of knowing that the family's beloved dog would be in Heaven with her and the Archbishop told him no. After that, Dahl stopped believing in God.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/book ... -Boss.html

(Xena died on July 22, I think you all can tell I still miss her terribly.)

This crazy cat lady is sorry for your loss. :cry: I cannot imagine life without pets, which in my case are cats: Wexford, Kilkenny, Donegal, Clare, and Galway. My oncologist believes strongly that everyone going through cancer treatment needs a pet. She recommends 2 kittens or cats but she's OK with dogs too. She prefers 2 kittens to 1 because you can't beat cute for kittens playing together.

Nell

Jenny_Islander - wow, that's fascinating! I love reading about things like that, so cool about the possible rhino-dragon conection.

"possibly eyewitness accounts of a culture that performed crude surgery on newborn billy kids so that the adult goats would have one horn"

Both female (doe) and male (buck) kids are usually born with horn buds. When they are a few days old most modern breeders will cauterize the horn buds, which prevents the horns from developing, thus keeping the goat and people a lot safer. I wonder why an ancient culture would have wanted goats with just one horn. Seems rather odd, but then people definitely are weird. I am so going to go look up rhino skulls. Sounds like how camel skulls look like a really nasty meat-eater.

The billy-kids-doctored-to-become-unicorns thing was a remark in a book about isolated cultural groups in some part of Africa. It was quoted in the book I read with a note that no eyewitness had recorded the practice in the years since the first book was published, so it had to be chalked up to unsubstantiated hearsay. The original quote included something about how billy goats with one horn being considered more valuable.

Putting a rhino skull next to a classic heraldic dragon shows startling similarities. The strange lower jaw of the dragon, very deep toward the rear, the long flat braincase, and the long muzzle that dips in the middle--they all match up!

Waiddasecond...so Michael Pearl is bitching about dogs being stupid?

If he follows the True Word of the Lord, he believes in Creationism and the infallible perfection in all that God creates.

If he was a True Christian, he would know that the dog is an innocent Perfect Creation of God. Therefore,all of the dog's behavior is God-given, God based. So MP is pissing and moaning about God and how imperfect His Wisdom is.

He's going to hell fo sho'.

Wow. That much of a disjointed, rambling non-sequitur has got to be worth at least a couple of Taryns :shock:

No doubt.

My german shepard is worth his weight in gold. He wakes Mr. Sunny up if his blood sugar gets too low.

Two questions for the baby beater on animals and heaven: Why did God bother getting all the animals in the ark if some were not worthy of heaven?

Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.

Why does God bother worrying about feeding birds if they're not worthy?

In thefilm "ColdComfort Farm", the farm's 4 dairy cows are named Aimless, Graceless,Feckless and Pointless. :). Their minder, Adam Lambsbreath, cares for them lovingly. Even the imperious matriarch, Ada Doom, is concerned for them when Adam proposes to leave thefarm. "Who will care for Aimless, Graceless,Feckless and Pointless?" she asks.

My point: Even goofy, inbred people love animals. And art and life reflect that. Those who boast about their abuse and neglect of animals? I'd take the company of a goofy character like those inthefilm over a supposed "patriarch" like Micael Pearl any day of the week!!

Mirele, I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved Xena. My tortie Bianca was the the Rainbow Bridge to greet her and to show her the sunniest places to nap and where the 'nip patches are.

I can't recall where I read this, but CS Lewis didn't see any reason at all why dogs and cats shouldn't go to heaven.

I think this was discussed on the old board, but hasn't Gabe Anast been involved with puppy mills?

Count me in to the group outside the gates with all the kittens and puppies. As far as I'm concerned, lying in my bed with my cat curled next to me and listening to her purr *is* heaven.

Archived