IGNORED

Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 4

Boogalou

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the thread title should say 'report' or such unless it is confirmed by reputable source?  

People, please, Radar Online? We criticize fundies for their total lack of skepticism, but the number of people here who take every totally unsubstantiated piece of fluff published by the tabloids as fact is mind boggling!

5 hours ago, crazysnark said:

Radar has an article saying Anna is pregnant and the baby was conceived after an overnight stay at Josh's rehab. I don't think Radar is very reliable but I hope it is not true. 

If she is I called it.   Lets all hope she is not

So, in Fundie World, what would be grounds for divorce? 

Radar is not the original source; it is "life and style" which is of course by no means better BUT: The report is refering to a source close to the family and lately a lot of tabloids have been right with their news refering to "the source" so I would not dismiss it right away.

I really hope this is a joke.  Anna's got her hands full as a single mom of 4, the youngest who is about 6 months.  

Anna, please focus on the four you have and your marriage.  Then and only then talk about adding M5.

Maybe it's a phantom pregnancy? Because Anna would really need such a strong sign from God after all she has been trough. Like really really need it. The thought just came to me. Hope it is not true because that would be even worse for her.

12 minutes ago, vienna said:

Radar is not the original source; it is "life and style" which is of course by no means better BUT: The report is refering to a source close to the family and lately a lot of tabloids have been right with their news refering to "the source" so I would not dismiss it right away.

Yes, that's what all tabloids do. They cite an unnamed "source close to the family." These "sources close to the family" are constantly breaking news of pregnancies, marriages, divorces, affairs, terminal illnesses, etc. and the vast majority of them turn out to be totally untrue. It's just a way for tabloids to print salacious gossip without having to substantiate it.

Remember:  at this time, there are no pregnant women, no courtships, nor upcoming weddings in Boob's kingdom.  Boob must be feeling very uncomfortable, because there's nothing to pin a show on now, unless he manages to pull off an adoption.  This may be why we hear so much from them about adopting a child now.

10 minutes ago, goldfishgoddess said:

Remember:  at this time, there are no pregnant women, no courtships, nor upcoming weddings in Boob's kingdom.  Boob must be feeling very uncomfortable, because there's nothing to pin a show on now, unless he manages to pull off an adoption.  This may be why we hear so much from them about adopting a child now.

None that we know of.

The source says anna "thinks" that she may be pregnant.  I also think that I am a really good cook.  There is a high probability that both of these things are not true. 

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

The source says anna "thinks" that she may be pregnant.  I also think that I am a really good cook.  There is a high probability that both of these things are not true. 

I'm sure she just hopes that she's pregnant. Much like I hope to win the Powerball. 

And Queen Elizabeth is abdicating in favor of Will and Kate, and Kate is pregnant again. If you keep printing that someone is pregnant, there's a chance that you'll be right some time.

10 minutes ago, Cassielfsw said:

I'm sure she just hopes that she's pregnant. Much like I hope to win the Powerball. 

I'd bet a lot of money that the Duggars are playing this lottery, and I also bet I have a much higher chance at being correct about it than my six powerball tickets. Maybe gambling is a sin, but you know Jim Bob can't resist the lure of 1 billion dollars.

1 minute ago, goldfishgoddess said:

What would the Duggars do with a billion dollars?

Discuss.

Uterine transplant for Michelle? So she can have another 19??? :my_blush:

Finance their own Tv Channel for their version of Godly Programming 

2 hours ago, Domesticchicky said:

I think you'd be spot on with the name - or something like Faith...

Nah, they've got their them...better make it M'Faith.

If this is pregnancy is real, I won't be surprised. Sad, but not shocked about it. Being a submissive wife and mother is all Anna was ever trained to do. Whether it's actually a good time or not, I'm sure she'd give anything to have a redemption baby.

I know we've said before that everything they do is the end of their possible comeback, but I think this will play as well as the jubilee pregnancy in the media.  Its too soon after Meredith, Josh has no job/no house, hes in REHAB, and the marriage hasnt proven its ability to survive.  Bringing a baby into it is desperate and wont play well. 

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

And Queen Elizabeth is abdicating in favor of Will and Kate, and Kate is pregnant again. If you keep printing that someone is pregnant, there's a chance that you'll be right some time.

And if the tabloids of the 21st century are true, then Jennifer Anniston is giving Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates a run for their money in the baby making department.

1 hour ago, goldfishgoddess said:

What would the Duggars do with a billion dollars?

Discuss.

Buy a remote desert island to exile Josh to.

Get a new stinkbus.

JB would run for president.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived