IGNORED

Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 4

Boogalou

Family history can be helpful, but isn't definitive.  My sisters went thru menopause in their late 40's.  Don't know what time my mother did, as she passed away before questions like that occurred to me.

As long as your OB/GYN is reporting that everything is in working order and you're not having severe blood loss to become anemic, be glad you're having periods.  I thought periods were a hassle until I experienced sleep interruptions, hot flashes, night sweats and (no one ever told me) cold sweats.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mothership said:

I thought periods were a hassle until I experienced sleep interruptions, hot flashes, night sweats and (no one ever told me) cold sweats.

I feel like infertility and fertility treatments prepared me for all that. Taking Clomid for 5 cycles in a row I had horrific hot flashes and Clomid rage. Sleep interruptions, well my kids are 4 and I am still being interrupted by them! And postpartum night sweats were RIDICULOUS (people talk about shitting on the table, leaking breastmilk, and that first postpartum poop, but NO ONE talks about the buckets of sweat and how it's normal and you aren't dying).

Just copying the other gossip sites.

Discussion will continue in Part 5:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived