IGNORED

Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 4

Boogalou

I believe it and I am far from surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if Anna purposely stopped\didn't breastfeeding to get her fertility up. 

I also feel incredibly sorry for this child who will always know they were conceived as proof that god forgave their cheating, disgraced father. 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I am definitely of the camp that this is gossio, she had a miscarriage in between  Mac and Michael and so got pregnant  less than 11 months after Mac. I do really believe that part of the further spacing between kids was because of Josh not having sex with her since he had other outlets. 

8 minutes ago, JMO said:

While I am definitely of the camp that this is gossio, she had a miscarriage in between  Mac and Michael and so got pregnant  less than 11 months after Mac. I do really believe that part of the further spacing between kids was because of Josh not having sex with her since he had other outlets. 

I never thought of that - but it all makes sense now 

I feel bad for little Meredith. I can't help but feel that she'll end up being the Jordyn of the M kids. I got a feeling she'll be in the shadow of M5 (like Jordyn was when "Miracle Josie" came along), due to them being the "redemption baby".

I remember when Anna wanted to be pregnant, and nudged Josh saying, "hint, hint". At least, I think that's what I remember. If so, it seems like Josh wasn't too enthusiastic about another blessing.

9 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

More tabloids are picking up.  The more that report it the more inclined I am to believe it.  IF it is true, I feel sorry for those kids, another of them is NOT what they need.  I wish God would intervene and make these idiots infertile. 

Tabloids always feed off each other. They don't have to worry about accountability if their stories coincide with other stories. And of course they're all going to say a Duggar is pregnant, it's about all any Duggar does that's worth writing about in tabloids. 

Plus, how many tabloids picked up the story that Jessa and Ben got it on in the church after their wedding? And how many times has Michelle been pregnant with number 20 according to multiple tabloid sources? 

8 hours ago, Ursula said:

Urgh, I can't believe I went to Radaronline and read the actual article.  I FEEL DIRTY AND NEED A SHOWER NOW.

Guys, what the article ACTUALLY says is that the "source" (HI AMY if the tabloids aren't pulling shit out of their asses entirely and making the whole thing, including the existence of the source, up) said that Anna "thinks she MAY be pregnant".  Here's the exact (probably made up bullshit) quote:

“Anna announced that she thinks she is pregnant again. She believes the baby is a sign that God has forgiven Josh for his many sins, and she’s vowed to stand by her husband.”

"Thinks she's pregnant" =/= ACTUALLY BEING pregnant IF Anna even said that WHICH I VERY MUCH DOUBT.

Also these tabloids are saying she conceived over the Christmas visit to Joshely's Jail.  Uhh, that was three weeks ago.  I know these people like to announce before the piss stick is even dry but would SHE even know yet?  I mean, the missed period would only be this very week.

I dunno, these people are fucking crazy so I guess anything is possible.  There WILL be an M5 eventually if Joshley doesn't do the right thing and divorce Anna now but I can't see it happening this soon.  As lisa_m just pointed out, it took Anna 11 months to conceive Michael after Mackenzie and that was back when Josh and Anna were (seemingly) happy and wanted a second child.

Honestly, even if she has gotten her period back, it's probably still irregular (most of the women I've known had a period of time where they were irregular after their period returned); so would she even be that concerned if her period hasn't returned yet? 

Anyways, I highly doubt Anna announced anything, even if it's just a thought. Rather, this is typical tabloid jargon.

2 hours ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

No, I don't think she is. Meredith is only a baby still, and usually her kids are spaced about 2 years apart. Also thinking youre pregnant is different from actually being pregnant. There are many reasons why a woman might think they are pregnant, but then not be pregnant, and with Anna's baby obsession, shes probably the sort of person to go "Maybe I am pregnant, yay!" when she is 2 days late for her period.

Unfortunately I don't think Meredith will be the last though, but I wont be expecting any announcement until she is at least one and a half.

I regularly convince myself that I'm carrying the second coming because my period is off by even a few hours... 

Anyways, I agree that Meredith won't be the last. However, I'm going to say there will be more spacing between the two. Anna might SAY she's forgiven Josh, but there's a big difference between "forgiving because it's what is expected" and forgiving someone enough to have sexual relations with them. The previous M pregnancies may have been delayed because Josh could go elsewhere, but I think future ones will be delayed because Anna is having a hard time with that fact. 

Just now, Bad Wolf said:

I remember when Anna wanted to be pregnant, and nudged Josh saying, "hint, hint". At least, I think that's what I remember. If so, it seems like Josh wasn't too enthusiastic about another blessing.

Yep, that happened. They asked when they'd expect another (or something like that) and she's all "I don't know, you'll have to ask Josh."

I question the veracity of this report because it seems like if Anna were pregnant, they'd wait to announce it until after Josh is sprung from rehab so as to capitalize on the Redemption StoryTM.  That said, if she isn't pregnant yet, it's just a matter of time.  I have no doubt that Anna actively wants and hopes for a redemption baby as a sign from God that she did the right thing.  And I'd bet that Josh does, too, because it helps sell him as reformed - see, God gave them another Blessing, it must be okay! - and gets him back in the good graces of his family and their target audience.  Gross and sad, but that's Duggar reality. 

45 minutes ago, Sweet Fellowship said:

I feel bad for little Meredith. I can't help but feel that she'll end up being the Jordyn of the M kids. I got a feeling she'll be in the shadow of M5 (like Jordyn was when "Miracle Josie" came along), due to them being the "redemption baby".

Yes, it will be Meredith who? I find myself forgetting they had a 4th baby actually. I just think of the scandals when I think of the "Josh <3 Anna Duggar Family."

Maybe Josh limited sex with Anna because that was the only "acceptable" form of birth control. I think it would dampen most folks desire if every interaction had the potential to produce a Blessing. Not trying to let the sleaze Josh off the hook but how sad would it be to not be able to tell your spouse that you don't want a litter of children.

I think Anna will have a baby as soon as possible. She is in this for the long haul. I don't think this is about having other options than Josh or the Duggars. She doesn't want anything else. She wants her husband and family. There is no reason to believe she wouldn't gladly have sex with her husband the first time the opportunity arises. She left her own home and moved in with her in-laws while her cheating husband is in "rehab". There is no reason to believe she doesn't want to go back to the life she had before the scandals.

This is the life she was raised in. The life she understands and, whether we may believe it or not, seems to enjoy. I have no doubt she wants that life back and will do whatever necessary to get that life back. This includes having lots of  babies. Taking out the issue of the molestation as it is not an issue in the fundy world, to Anna, it is perfectly logical to work on your marriage when your husband has cheated on you. There are both liberal and conservative people that  try and work on their marriages when cheating is involved and some are successful. I don't know if Anna is pregnant or not but I am not sure why anyone would be surprised. She has sex with her husband without protection and likely does not practice natural family planning. We have to stop looking at this from the perspective of people who can post on FJ, make their own life decisions, leave relationships and can take whatever opportunity that comes their way. Anna has acted exactly within the lifestyle she was raised and the community she lives in. It is completely normal to Anna and the next baby will be here soon, one way or another. 

8 hours ago, Apricot said:

Anna always thinks she's pregnant.  We saw her take tests more than once on the show that were negative.  Wishful thinking does not a baby make.

This is what I was thinking. She always seems to be taking a test at random times as if she doesn't know when she is able to get pregnant and when she is not. I am sure some of it in the past has been wishful thinking on her part especially when she did not get pregnant on her honeymoon but I would think at some point you know your cycles and if you are late or not. But, then they all seem to do this. Just take a pee test at any time of the month. That is one thing I have never understood. Do they know that little about their bodies or is it ignorance on when the test can show positive? Or something all together different?

I sure hope to hell she is not pregnant. That is just not something either of them need at this point. Plus, it is beyond ick. Five children with neither parent having a job. Just makes me want to scream.

8 hours ago, Apricot said:

Anna always thinks she's pregnant.  We saw her take tests more than once on the show that were negative.  Wishful thinking does not a baby make.

This is what I was thinking. She always seems to be taking a test at random times as if she doesn't know when she is able to get pregnant and when she is not. I am sure some of it in the past has been wishful thinking on her part especially when she did not get pregnant on her honeymoon but I would think at some point you know your cycles and if you are late or not. But, then they all seem to do this. Just take a pee test at any time of the month. That is one thing I have never understood. Do they know that little about their bodies or is it ignorance on when the test can show positive? Or something all together different?

I sure hope to hell she is not pregnant. That is just not something either of them need at this point. Plus, it is beyond ick. Five children with neither parent having a job. Just makes me want to scream.

Poor Anna may be telling Duggars that she thinks she's pregnant to add veracity to her "forgiving him" statement.  You know JB and DQ would be all over that and she'd get a few more j'slaves to help her out.  She may even be savvy enough to drop the hint with Famy to keep her name in the news.  She can  always claim later that she was (sadly...wipe a fake tear) mistaken.  And we know that for a family that doesn't talk sex education, they sure like to hint at sex--A LOT.   Anna gets to take a stab at the virgin j'slaves and remind them that she can still do something they can't (or won't) and she even gets to race against Jill in the grand baby derby.

While nursing isn't a perfect birth control method, it does reduce ovulation. Although, remember biology class- ovulation occurs before a period, so it is possible that she could ovulate and get pregnant before having a period.  (yup, that's what happened to me!)

The spacing between m1 and m2 may be more than just Josh's lack of interest.  Following a miscarriage, the body can take a while to get back into sync.  She may have had a very irregular series of cycles.  Although, I agree with others, that J&A's biggest birth control has been Josh's lack of interest.

Bottom line... I think the tabloids have a nice little non-story that's selling copies.

Yeah, she does seem to take those tests on impulse more than logic. I guess if science is wrong about when man came to exist, science is also wrong about how early a pregnancy test can register a pregnancy. I doubt she learned much about hormone levels at the SODRT.

5 minutes ago, missegeno said:

Yeah, she does seem to take those tests on impulse more than logic. I guess if science is wrong about when man came to exist, science is also wrong about how early a pregnancy test can register a pregnancy. I doubt she learned much about hormone levels at the SODRT.

If you buy them in bulk, those tests are cheap cheap cheap. If you have a thousand in the house, you might take one for fun. I have. I don't think it necessarily reflects a lack of knowledge about reproduction.

20 hours ago, Domesticchicky said:

I think you'd be spot on with the name - or something like Faith...

I think HELEN JOY would be a good name (Hell and Joy lol)

1 hour ago, Valerie3kids said:

Michelle taking pregnancy tests all the fucking time is weird, but I don't really blame the girls raised in the cult. Their sex education was basically limited to "you have sex and procreate after marriage," and "not having your period means you're pregnant." I doubt they know much (if anything) about sperm life expectancy (or sperm in general), ovulation, conception time frames, conception process, and other things that most of us learned during our sex education or as adults. And, since they're never taught to question or critically think, I don't know how much these girls are learning outside their homeschooling curriculum. Even Jill, while having taken midwifing "courses," seems to have a very limited understanding of the reproductive system, pregnancy, and birth 

The "taking of the pregnancy tests" that turn out negative is purely a fake scene created by TLC. I've seen them do that 3 times. When Anna was on the camping trip w/her sister, I could tell Anna was pregnant. They did the whole "ohhh..., it's negative" & then :boom: 2 eps. later she is. Same thing with the Japan trip.

It isn't ALL REALITY. They make this stuff up, folks.

2 hours ago, Artemesia said:

Maybe Josh limited sex with Anna because that was the only "acceptable" form of birth control. I think it would dampen most folks desire if every interaction had the potential to produce a Blessing. Not trying to let the sleaze Josh off the hook but how sad would it be to not be able to tell your spouse that you don't want a litter of children.

Can you even imagine this being your life?

Those 2nd generation Duggars are just hosed if they abide by that Gothard "rule."

Seriously, little education, hypersexualized, and forced to be open to every union resulting in a another mouth to feed blessing.

I don't know if she is or not, but anyone who would get pregnant with a fifth child on purpose when their financial future is in doubt is a moron.

I hope Josh saved some of the money he made while working for FRC. I'm sure he did. That and JB supporting them will get them by. I don't think they will ever be in the poor house because he has JB who will fund his lifestyle forever as long as he toes the line. But Josh has had a lot of quiet time to think about the future and I bet he plans on capitalizing on this BIG TIME. I can see him going all out with interviews, writing a book, speaking engagements, etc possibly even starting his own ministry. Also, I just KNOW TLC will be making a "Josh: Coming Home" special.

57 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Didn't the girls keep track of M's cycles? Now I find that creepy.

Keeping track of cycles doesn't mean you really understand the reproductive system. 

5 minutes ago, missegeno said: Yeah, she does seem to take those tests on impulse more than logic. I guess if science is wrong about when man came to exist, science is also wrong about how early a pregnancy test can register a pregnancy. I doubt she learned much about hormone levels at the SODRT.

If you buy them in bulk, those tests are cheap cheap cheap. If you have a thousand in the house, you might take one for fun. I have. I don't think it necessarily reflects a lack of knowledge about reproduction.

Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to preclude that option. I absolutely could see her doing that (and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the kids gave it a try growing up, too). I just think she also probably doesn't have a full enough understanding of biology to understand WHY it wouldn't work before a certain point, and may therefore discount the validity of that info as well.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived