IGNORED

Anna Duggar seems different lately

luv2laugh

Guest Anonymous
Goodness. I simply joined to express a opinion/experience. 

Did you read the rules/FAQ before you joined? Are you still a minor?

A period, Is not the same thing as a comma, They have different functions, Just for your information. Also, there is no Need for random Word capitalizations, Unless you are from the 18th Century.

She says she's been homeschooled since the fifth grade. It doesn't look like her mommy and daddy have done a very good job.

**Edited because if I'm going to snark about grammar I should at least set a good example.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A period, Is not the same thing as a comma, They have different functions, Just for your information. Also, there is no Need for random Word capitalizations, Unless you are from the 18th Century.

Even then, Capitalisation (when in England) was primarily reserved for Nouns, although an author might skillfully Sneak in a Verb.

Swift was especially Guilty of this Offence. :dance:

(eta: I wrote an entire paper like this for a final project for a pre-1800 English Lit class in my sophomore year of college. Specifically, it was what happened to Gulliver after the book ended. It was a joy to write creatively for a change.)

I was 16 when this occurred, Talking to her husband, Flirting never even crossed my mind.

Doesn't matter. He's a man. You probably caused him to sin in his heart with your defrauding ways and she picked up on that. A wife can sense these things. How were you dressed? Were your arms exposed?

Leave her alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was, Homeschooled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why won't she be posting here anymore? Did she flounce? I kind of want to know what similar beliefs she shares with them.

I don't think she will be posting here because this isn't a pro-Duggar site and she knows people here don't think the Duggars are sweet or likable. I do think some of the Duggars nice and polite at times, but more than often the whole family comes off as smug. Smuggar is the worst. But the other older kids have had their smug moments like Jill bragging about how Boob and Mullet don't kick out their kids after high school. But Jill doesn't realize that their are other parents who don't kick out their kids after high school or when they turn 18. In the link I posted, Rachel333 said that Michelle isn't always sweet in public and I recall seeing people on topix or citydata forums saying similar things. Michelle made some enemies in the town after she protested a local convenience store's attempt to get a liquor license.

I don't think it was sweet of Michelle to butt into another business or another individual's attempt to make additional money.

Why won't she be posting here anymore? Did she flounce? I kind of want to know what similar beliefs she shares with them.

What about the delightfully named "spearafatchick"? Did she flounce, too?

What about the delightfully named "spearafatchick"? Did she flounce, too?

I think that poster will be here for awhile. It seems she isn't really a Duggar defender.

Auntieto3 is one of usual Duggar defenders that come here once in awhile to make a few posts to defend the family. A few months back that there was a poster that only posted a few times to defend the Duggars after the episode in which Boob and Mullet went overseas and Josie ended up in the hospital.

Or German.

Anyone who thinks the Duggars are all sweet is either blatantly lying or has their head so far up their ass that they can't see reality. At least half of the boys are complete brats. I'm extremely tolerant of kids being kids, but riding a bike inside a store and standing on a table are just unacceptable. There are plenty of other things that the Duggars do that aren't sweet, but you can't pretend that those kids are well-behaved.

Where did you find this out? What other things have they done? I knew the younger boys were unruly but I never realised they were that bad.

I found it interesting. :)

So since you didn't flounce, what beliefs do you have in common with them and what do you think of their involvement with the ATI cult which has caused so much abuse to everyone from children of parents involved in it to Russian orphans who had the misfortune to be placed in their care?

I remember during the episode "Cheaper By the Duggars", some of the littler boys went shoe shopping with Michelle. While they were in the store, they were riding these little tricycles. I heard her say "Justin Samuel" like she was scolding him and tell them to stop but yeah they've done unruly stuff a bunch of times IMO.

Also, while the Bates were visiting on "When Big Families Collide" or one of the like episodes, the boys were on top of the piano (it looked like) singing amazing grace.

I will say this for the Duggarettes (the little ones). They sure do know how to treat a historical home....NOT. seeing them sliding down the stairs of the Little Rock house didn't surprise me.

If you watch "Ask The Duggars" you will learn how to make relish by chewing up pickles and spitting them back into the jar all courtesy of a J'boy or girl.

So since you didn't flounce, what beliefs do you have in common with them and what do you think of their involvement with the ATI cult which has caused so much abuse to everyone from children of parents involved in it to Russian orphans who had the misfortune to be placed in their care?

I love your question. I wonder if Auntie will answer. I want to ask Auntie if she knows about recoveringgrace or Anna's brother in law Joshua who runs another Gothard detox site.

If she is really as young as she said along with being homeschooled, she is probably has no idea about what the Duggars really believe. She might think that she shares beliefs with them, but if she really looked it might end up that she doesn't. This is a wonderful place to learn the truth about the Duggars Auntie, and the more you learn, the less "sweet" they might appear.

I know about the Duggars association with Bill Gothard, And I somewhat disagree with it .

I do believe in certain things he teaches and stands for. More often than not though, I found most of his teachings are man made and have no roots in the bible.

Which would classify him as a false prophet. I feel bad for people who blindly follow him. They tend to lean on his teachings more than Gods.

Guest Anonymous
I know about the Duggars association with Bill Gothard, And I somewhat disagree with it .

I do believe in certain things he teaches and stands for. More often than not though, I found most of his teachings are man made and have no roots in the bible.

Which would classify him as a false prophet. I feel bad for people who blindly follow him. They tend to lean on his teachings more than Gods.

You've improved your capitalization, congratulations! There's still a random capitalized word, but only one instead of a dozen. If you learn how to properly use apostrophes to indicate possession and clean up that sentence fragment, you might write as well as my ten year old nephew.

Did you graduate from the SOTDRT or are you still attending?

You've improved your capitalization, congratulations! There's still a random capitalized word, but only one instead of a dozen. If you learn how to properly use apostrophes to indicate possession and clean up that sentence fragment, you might write as well as my ten year old nephew.

Did you graduate from the SOTDRT or are you still attending?

Ah, cut the kid a break. She seems to be trying to respond to our questions, and I want her to stick around so I can followup.

My question to Auntie: (And this is NOT a snark) If Gothard is a false prophet, how can you be comfortable agreeing with him in any way?

guy, sorry to interrupt your efight here;)

but- where the hell do you get all the info on the euro trip from? what episodes/clips are it that anna looks exhausted in and isnt "sweet" anymore?

i want to catch up!

Archived