IGNORED

Anna Duggar seems different lately

luv2laugh

Does anyone else notice this? Lately she doesn't seem as happy and high spirited in previous episodes. She seems to be a bit more solemn and kind of tired now. Sometimes I wonder if she knew what she was getting into with the Duggar family and maybe she feels stuck now and has regrets.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know we have seen enough of Anna lately to say but If she is tired that that is to be expected.She has two kids under 2 after all and is being dragged all over Europe.

I think it's possible that Anna feels stuck. I do know that she has every right to be tired. Anna does have siblings that have left ATI and Bill Gothard behind so she should know that things don't have to be the way they are; ie, there are alternatives. I don't think Anna signed up for all the travel including being hauled around on a long bus tour while 8 1/2 months pregnant. That just wasn't in the bargain.

When you piece all the situations she's been forced into by TLC, because she is the submissive wife, I have no doubt she feels these scenarios are "Tests" or something of that nature. I get the feeling that the Duggars are of the Calvinistic bent; these are WORKS, God. Really!! I'm not doing this to make more money for my lazy ass husband who can't function without a program created for him.

When they let Anna speak, she's an outspoken bitch of Bachmann proportions. And she's being "sweet."

I thank their cult that their followers will be too stupid to actually take over the country because they have shunned it to a degree they've lost touch with reality.

Anna is from a family of 7, not 19. Anna is not that much older than her youngest sibling, no probably didn't do all the child rearing that the older Duggar daughters have. Even without the bus trips, etc.... Anna now has a lot of work to do for a 23? year old: two children, 1 boy/man husband to take care of like an infant, but be expected to treat as her head of houshold, a ton of sister/brother in laws that she also has to help rear, in-laws who want to run Josh's household as well as their own, and on television, no less.

Her fantasy has now given way to reality, she has been pregnant 3 times (don't forget the one she lost) in just over two years, has two children in diapers.

I think she's quite content with the life/family she married into... but she's exhausted with a newborn and a baby... the time change and the schedule. If they had a bigger house they could have a VF slave intern to help her out. I'm guessing the new house will be in the next season, along with marrying off one of the boys.

I agree. When Anna does speak somewhat freely it seems extremely condescending. I feel like she's trying to chastise me from behind the TV glass. IMO.

I definitely don't find Anna to be as "sweet" as I once did or as others let on. Maybe I'm just evil :evil: Perhaps the girl is just tired and stretched from having to care for Kynzie, a baby, Josh, and traveling all smushed together. She sounded kind of "sweet" on Kynzie's first birthday episode with the lady prisoners but even then she sounded like she was taking to a bunch of babies.

I definitely don't find Anna to be as "sweet" as I once did or as others let on. Maybe I'm just evil :evil: Perhaps the girl is just tired and stretched from having to care for Kynzie, a baby, Josh, and traveling all smushed together. She sounded kind of "sweet" on Kynzie's first birthday episode with the lady prisoners but even then she sounded like she was taking to a bunch of babies.

Michelle normally sounds like she's talking to a bunch of babies. I have a feeling most fundy women do this, particularly around each other and on camera. I know how catty normal conservatives can be, and my guess is that fundy women are much cattier so if one doesn't sound sweet and like she's talking to children...

I bet Anna is really tired from having 2 kids in diapers, being on TV, having Jim Bob and Michelle as in-laws, having Smuggar for a husband, and having to help raise her brothers and sisters in law. And she's probably very disillusioned with ATI/QF at this point.

Let's not forget there's a huge amount of pressure on Anna to have another baby RIGHT AWAY. The J'womb has closed to it's all on Anna to keep babies coming and the show afloat another season or two.

Anybody bet that she comes beck from the trip with a new blessing?

Let's not forget there's a huge amount of pressure on Anna to have another baby RIGHT AWAY. The J'womb has closed to it's all on Anna to keep babies coming and the show afloat another season or two.

Anybody bet that she comes beck from the trip with a new blessing?

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a baby next year.

Anna is exhausted, probably depressed and brainwashed. I think she must be trying to pray for endurance and wonders what is wrong with her.

I would doubt it, she is still breastfeeding a 10 week old baby.

If the baby is sleeping through the night it would be enough for her to get pregnant.

Which makes me really think you have to be crazy to take a newborn overseas and travel with him.

If the baby is sleeping through the night it would be enough for her to get pregnant.

Which makes me really think you have to be crazy to take a newborn overseas and travel with him.

She probably didn't have much of a choice.

It's worth remembering that since fertility is in part hereditary Anna is unlikely to live up to J'Chelle in the baby dept. If her mother had fewer than 10 children, it's likely Anna will also have a smaller family.

They really need a wedding/courtship next season and NOT just another baby to keep the show afloat... I think Jana would be best for having a female perspective instead, but JD would be enough.

It's worth remembering that since fertility is in part hereditary Anna is unlikely to live up to J'Chelle in the baby dept. If her mother had fewer than 10 children, it's likely Anna will also have a smaller family.

They really need a wedding/courtship next season and NOT just another baby to keep the show afloat... I think Jana would be best for having a female perspective instead, but JD would be enough.

Did her mom also get married at age 20?

They're going to have the trip to Europe next season, plus Michael. It's the season after that they'll have to worry about.

I'm a bit out of the loop these days, but is there a Duggar season currently playing? I don't remember seeing too much of Anna after Michael was born. Although she might just be really tired and that's it!

Archived