IGNORED

Duggars soliciting fans to contact TLC

Buzzard

Mine went through--Mac with safari.  I have several email addresses and I"m submitting with all of them!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mothership said:

Mine went through--Mac with safari.  I have several email addresses and I"m submitting with all of them!

Oooh. That might be a good idea. I'm going to see if my boyfriend and roommates want to do it too. 

All the comments on the Duggar facebook page seem to leghumpers who are pleading for the entire family to come back. Ack.

It's asking for your details and a zip code I'm UK so don't have one just a postcode. I don't want them on tv either in any shape or form. 

4 minutes ago, Dollypeeps said:

It's asking for your details and a zip code I'm UK so don't have one just a postcode. I don't want them on tv either in any shape or form. 

Use a high value zip code, like manhattan 10029...

I will submit one again from another IP address later tonight. 

It also didn't give a choice for Google  Fiber, so I just lied and listed TWC (previous provider),

Second email, I used AT&T

7 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Use a high value zip code, like manhattan 10029...

I will submit one again from another IP address later tonight. 

Of to do now thanks 

I responded on the Duggar family webpage "Thank you, I just responded to TLC: NO MORE DUGGARS".  I'm waiting to see whether  L&E will post my response. 

It seems as if they've only had positive responses and I find it hard to believe that they're not blocking the negative posts.

Windows with Chrome worked well the first time. You can also request a response --- I'm curious to see what Discovery has to say.

5 minutes ago, albireo said:

Windows with Chrome worked well the first time. You can also request a response --- I'm curious to see what Discovery has to say.

Let us know if you get a response. I am so used to making sure no boxes okay a company e-mailing me, that I didn't even think about asking for a response, but now I kind of wish I had.

I'm really tempted to write a long essay complete with citations on what crap assholes these people are.

I wrote a long thing and it doesn't even cover half of what's wrong with this family.

I can't help but wonder what ratio of leg humpers to "haters" is needed to prevent this from turning into a series. 

Oh hell, I forgot to add the point that these people are more boring than watching paint dry.  

Can I also participate from Europe?
They don't really have that option in their form, and they also require a zipcode. Maybe I'll just give the the one of Big Sandy, Texas :my_cool:

4 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Better get on it before the Duggars catch on and delete the page lol.

actually I may agree to the show if it exposed them and was about their buffoonery.

I wrote them that I only supported the show if they completely restructure it and stop selling them as a "perfect Christian family." I also told them they had to restructure anyways cause their show sucks. 

Thanks for the head's up...I don't follow them on any social media, so I'm always out of the loop.  I basically said something about how the show is a lie; how the family is massively dysfunctional; how Jill and Jessa minimizing their abuse could potentially hurt other sexual abuse victims; and how selling dysfunction as wholesome is completely wrong.  Also they're boring.  (I don't watch, but the recaps - though they are written wonderfully - portray a very boring show)

On December 30, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Buzzard said:

I'm putting this as its own thread because I know that not all of us read the mega threads.  This was posted on the Duggar blog yesterday

http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2015/12/send-your-feedback-to-tlc.html

Of course, we know that it wasnt "written" by the Duggars, but it most certainly was blessed by them.  

NO, we do NOT want to see an entire series of 'counting on!'  You guys know what to do, the link to Discovery communications is below so you dont have to click on their site.

https://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/

Thanks for posting this, Buzzard.

For all those writing letters, remember that the arguments against are less important than the "no Duggars" message.

Submitted mine. Talked about how dangerous it is to allow this family on TV after the whole molestation scandals. They blew the whole thing off. This could cause more victims. 

Posted from my first email address. No More Duggars! Ever!

Archived