IGNORED

Duggars soliciting fans to contact TLC

Buzzard

How about:

Dear TLC,

I would love to watch more Duggars! I've noticed that you are having problems with sponsors. Might I suggest: Nexplanon, Mirena, Essure, and Skyla?

Love, Heathen525

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/4/2016 at 6:11 AM, quiversR4hunting said:

I finally got a reply- today. I sent my comment in on the 12/30!

reply.JPG

I got the same.  They're ignoring us.  This is a copy-paste reply.

No more Duggars ever!  I will not support your network and/or advertisers should the Duggars return to tv.  They are hiding the dangerous aspects of their beliefs, especially regarding the education of women.  My daughters and all other girls out there are not, and will never be, merely breeders.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1108431/tlc-executive-addresses-josh-duggar-scandal-cancellation-of-19-kids-and-counting

"We have had our challenges," Daniels said during the opening remarks at the network's Television Critics Association panel, Us Weekly reports. "As soon as we found out about [Josh Duggar], we did work with the family."

Daniels continued to explain how the network ended up using the family's awful past to try and create something positive — the one-hour special Breaking the Silence, which gave Jill and Jessa an opportunity to speak out about the ordeal they suffered at the hands of their own brother.

"These are people who had something happening in their lives a long time ago," Daniels said. "We took the show off the air and immediately connected with two well-respected agencies to figure out the appropriate response. And one of those responses was the documentary to put the word out about a situation that doesn't really get talked about."

I'm sorry, are they talking about the same special that I saw, because the "special" didnt give Jill and Jessa an opportunity to speak about shit.  That documentary was horrible!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tlc-exec-addresses-josh-duggar-scandals-we-have-had-our-challenges-w161031

Any future specials are pending for the time being, Daniels said.

We are still considering doing more but haven't made a decision yet,” she noted

And that is why the Duggars are on a full court press.  I CANNOT BELIEVE that TLC is still actually considering getting back in bed with these frauds. 

2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1108431/tlc-executive-addresses-josh-duggar-scandal-cancellation-of-19-kids-and-counting

I'm sorry, are they talking about the same special that I saw, because the "special" didnt give Jill and Jessa an opportunity to speak about shit.  That documentary was horrible!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tlc-exec-addresses-josh-duggar-scandals-we-have-had-our-challenges-w161031

And that is why the Duggars are on a full court press.  I CANNOT BELIEVE that TLC is still actually considering getting back in bed with these frauds. 

Between the Duggars and the Honey Boo Boo parents on "Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp" or whatever that show is called, I'm starting to wonder how bad of a person you have to be to be off TV permanently. Clearly covering up child abuse isn't enough. Do you have to be a serial killer? A necrophiliac? A grave robber? A neo-Nazi? it seems like there's always another reality show for these people to go to after their initial one gets canned.

1 hour ago, Cleopatra7 said:

Between the Duggars and the Honey Boo Boo parents on "Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp" or whatever that show is called, I'm starting to wonder how bad of a person you have to be to be off TV permanently. Clearly covering up child abuse isn't enough. Do you have to be a serial killer? A necrophiliac? A grave robber? A neo-Nazi? it seems like there's always another reality show for these people to go to after their initial one gets canned.

TLC's newest series idea: Neo Nazi, Grave robbing, necrophiliac serial killer.  That actually sounds like something they would go for

Archived