IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 3

Coconut Flan

12 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I also didn't know JD could fly internationally. They spent the night in the Bahamas. 

AOPA has a full listing of requirements for flying out of the USA. Looks like he probably meets them all.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaaaanndddd.... a new work possibility for quiverfull unmarried daugthers (beside photographer, midwife, nanny and piano teacher): the flight attendend at a christian airline! if the Duggars upgrade to bigger planes, well, there you go...modest clothing included, of course. "Would you like a non-alcoholic grape juice and some uncooked ramen noodles, Sir?" First class passengers get tater tot casserole. How would the uniform look? A heavy floor length jean skirt and a blazer on top!

The amount of planes JB is buying confirms to me that the 5 mio net worth estimate online is simply wrong. My estimate is around 20-30 mio. You have to give him one thing: He is a brilliant business man.

Here are the recent flights for N3309S, which is a Cessna Centurion, aka C210. IDK right ofhand if it's the only plane with this model number.

Big Sandy -> Springdale (no photo)

Springdale -> Hattiesburg

Hattiesburg -> Matthew Town, Bahamas

Matthew Town -> San Juan, PR

There was a scheduled flight this morning that seems to have been cancelled and the flight info disappeared as I was taking screenshots. Here come said screenshots!

Spoiler

59d41b8ba16eb_ScreenShot10-03-17at04_06PM.thumb.PNG.0ecba04e57ec9c24454f4965214d86cf.PNG

59d41b8d0d3b0_ScreenShot10-03-17at04_12PM.thumb.PNG.7c1bf1576692191edb1120c3a9ead8a9.PNG

59d41b8e998c0_ScreenShot10-03-17at04_13PM.thumb.PNG.a11c7e72cecca6fb5e8b904e6bfa0352.PNG

59d41b900b054_ScreenShot10-03-17at04_14PM.thumb.PNG.763f08b3c67e2d646d5fe90eb8603827.PNG

brb, looking closely at the deleted flight...

ETA so the deleted flight was from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic at 15:00 AST (which is the same time as EDT) to Aguadilla, PR on the northwest coast. I'm guessing the flight was cancelled, but I really have no idea.

On 10/1/2017 at 3:16 PM, marmalade said:

Yes. One of the "new" planes just landed in San Juan. How much can four people with limited supplies and no rescue equipment (but lots of tracts) do in that mess? 

I also didn't know JD could fly internationally. They spent the night in the Bahamas. 

is PR international for flights?   

I think PR is domestic, but they flew through the Bahamas on the way there and through Turks and Caicos returning to the States Wednesday evening, landing in Hattiesburg. 

Laura did not go on this trip. She, Jana, and the boy twins were at a wedding over the weekend.  

Weird they are flying down in that area, it is unlike them to actually be helpful. Perhaps JD was flying others down there who actually are helpful?  

Hattiesburg is where their main flight school is located. They went through there on the way out as well. Maybe someone they know down there went on the trip? Or it's a convenient fuel stop after stopping in FL first? 

• 2 months later...

I'm still tracking flights to some extent--meaning I get alerts that I mostly ignore...

There have been many, many flights to and from Big Sandy, the flight school city in Mississippi (name escapes me right now), and the usual unremarkable stuff. 

N3309S (Cessna Centurion) is on an interesting (to me) flight today, from Laredo to New Orleans. Hmm.

5a5900a22c6af_ScreenShot01-12-18at10_36AM.thumb.PNG.48fd362ec4336d3294551cfb9ce1d41f.PNG

Here is the recent flight record for this plane. I have records of these flights if anyone wants a screenshot of any of them.

5a59009b97266_ScreenShot01-12-18at10.36AM001.thumb.PNG.f4d7b6fdd16413f1c61f41ba4ab3bbe6.PNG

(sorry for all the parentheses :lol:)

ETA that first flight on the list says Culiacan, Mexico to Laredo in 25 minutes, which is impossible and clearly an error.

18 minutes ago, halcionne said:

I'm still tracking flights to some extent--meaning I get alerts that I mostly ignore...

There have been many, many flights to and from Big Sandy, the flight school city in Mississippi (name escapes me right now), and the usual unremarkable stuff. 

N3309S (Cessna Centurion) is on an interesting (to me) flight today, from Laredo to New Orleans. Hmm.

5a5900a22c6af_ScreenShot01-12-18at10_36AM.thumb.PNG.48fd362ec4336d3294551cfb9ce1d41f.PNG

Wtf are they gonna do in New Orleans? :my_confused:

2 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Party?

I wonder if they know about the high population of Catholics we have here. :my_angel: (I'm not exactly in NO, but I'm not too far away)

2 minutes ago, halcionne said:

Looking at those recent flights and they were in Rockford, IL last week... :TRUCDEOUF:

All very interesting, obviously some of the boys stayed home. Most of the clan flew to Aussie yesterday or so.

3 minutes ago, karen77 said:

All very interesting, obviously some of the boys stayed home. Most of the clan flew to Aussie yesterday or so.

Is this discussed in any thread? If so, which one?

1 minute ago, halcionne said:

Is this discussed in any thread? If so, which one?

We talked about it a while ago, but on the Lily and Ellie fan blog, they posted pictures and said that said they arrived!

Dammit I can't keep track of all those Duggars. DFO facebook has pics of Michelle, Jana, Jordyn, Josie, Justin (?), and another sad-looking girl at the airport yesterday.

Austin has his pilot's license, too, fwiw. Austin Martyn Forsyth, hee hee.

I took a closer look at last Friday, January 5. N3309S left Springdale at 2:45 pm (all times CST, aka UTC-6). Landed in Rockford at 5:30. Then there was an undocumented flight to Washington, IA, presumably to pick people up from the Bontrager-Maxwell wedding. The plane left Washington at 9 pm and arrived back in Springfield at 11. Busy day!

The wedding was December 30, so they hung out for a week afterward, it seems.

Do we know that any Duggars attended the Maxwell-Bontrager wedding? I haven't been keeping up with that thread. That would be a heck of a long time to hang around if so. 

There was a picture taken at the reception which looked a lot like Michelle. Not sure if it was. Either on Maxwell or Bontrager's blog.

3 hours ago, karen77 said:

They did? Any chance on hoping for a 'while the cats are away the mice will play'? And in New Orleans? Good pick boys. Next time the parents are out of the country try Vegas. 

The plane was only in NO for a couple of hours, at most. It's been back in AR for hours now. And since the plane stopped in Laredo for a couple of days, I think JD was flying the Seewalds around, then went back to AR in order to meet the family (unmarrieds, and "parents") in Oz tomorrow. 

So, since a possible Josiah girlfriend from Milledgeville GA has been spotted with the Duggars in Atlanta, I'm curious -- have the Duggar planes made a lot of visits to the Milledgeville/Macon area?

5 hours ago, HereticHick said:

So, since a possible Josiah girlfriend from Milledgeville GA has been spotted with the Duggars in Atlanta, I'm curious -- have the Duggar planes made a lot of visits to the Milledgeville/Macon area?

There was a flight (N704TV, a Cessna Commuter) to Swainsboro, GA that landed around 10:30 pm EST on November 17:

5a5a7cb36cf1f_ScreenShot01-13-18at01_34PM.thumb.PNG.43b0b5aaba9ea40a31cd614f697a2652.PNG

There is an airport right outside Milledgeville, but Swainsboro is an hour and a half's drive southeast.

N704TV was seen in flight early the next morning near Jesup and Washington, GA, on its way to Knoxville. The weird thing is that Swainsboro is smack in between Jesup and Washington, so I'm not sure what to make of it:

5a5a7fd283d5d_ScreenShot01-13-18at01_50PM.thumb.PNG.32c394e831ed3d42fc7ae3dc5007bb30.PNG

Archived