IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 3

Coconut Flan

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Jeremy flew home without Jinger. I see that he preached this Sunday according to Youtube.  Or someone is visiting Jinger.

10 hours ago, halcionne said:

@Bethella maybe, but that would be a pretty tight fit the four-seater. It could be done, though, with Davia and Philip in David and Pris's laps.

Oops, I didn't pay attention to which plane it was.

I'm wondering what these friends and family pay for the privilege of these private non-stop flights to and from or if they pay at all.  Jet fuel and wear and tear cost something, not to mention JD's time.

On 5/30/2017 at 9:19 AM, flycat said:

I wonder if Jeremy flew home without Jinger. I see that he preached this Sunday according to Youtube.  Or someone is visiting Jinger.

I was thinking that they're filming the Duggar invasion in Laredo after the 6 month moratorium. Now that the wedding is over, they have some time. However, Mechelle was spotted at SilverDollar City on Wednesday, so I'm flummoxed w/r/t who JD flew to Waco (WTF?) and Laredo. 

1 minute ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Back in Waco, as of 24 minutes ago...

Screenshot:

59319a22645a8_ScreenShot06-02-17at10_00AM.thumb.PNG.898bae0fad6b2355e246c24993b107c9.PNG

I just remembered Chip and Joanna Gaines are in Waco. I don't like them.

1 hour ago, OyToTheVey said:

@Pasta Yeah but what will Jana and Jessa do then?

Yesterday Jessa's insta story actually compared Jana to Jo

And they're back in Springdale.

5931e3a38ba46_ScreenShot06-02-17at03_14PM.thumb.PNG.538ae8fd4294fb506bca3e406e5872c4.PNG

I checked various Gaines instagrams: Chip = last post six days ago, Joanna = posted last night about movie night at the silos. "The Parent Trap" checks out BUT she wasn't in the pic. Two days ago there was a pic of her watering plants that could have been taken any time, anywhere. Magnolia ig seems to be about what you'd expect (promo promo promo) but my internet crapped out so I'm not 100% sure.

I don't think we can rule out a Gaines/Vuolo visit.

17 hours ago, marmalade said:

However, Mechelle was spotted at SilverDollar City on Wednesday, so I'm flummoxed w/r/t who JD flew to Waco (WTF?) and Laredo. 

Just saw a pic of some of the Duggars in Waco on Instagram. In he pic you can see JD, Jason, Spurgy, Henry, Jessa and Ben, you know because he's so busy providing for his family. Laura also posted a pic up. Wonder what they're doing their again? Also, can anyone tell me what's the craze with Chip and Jo? What's to special about them??

IMG_3687.PNG

@AnnaRuk09 What's the source--or more specifically--the time and date of that pic? The plane was only in Waco for an hour on Tuesday morning, and it was there today for lunch, 11:30 to 3:00. Were the Seewalds there for three days? Is someone other than JD piloting the Mitsubishi? Why is Jason there?

It was put on the fan's account 6 hrs ago. All good Qs I wish I could answer! As someone noted, JB, Michelle and the littles were spotted at Silver Dollar City. Looks like the older ones decided to go to TX. It could be that JD on his way to drop of jinger dropped people off at Waco and then picked them up the next day? Laura was in Waco so that means Jana was with them as well

IMG_3688.PNG

Flying out for Courtship stuff?  There could be any number of Courtship-ready Duggars behind the Seewalds + Jason in that pic.  Or Jessa & Ben looking to relocate?  That would be good...

Is it possible Ben's looking into Baylor's seminary? It's Baptist and I had thought he was on the reform side of things but Baylor is pretty much Waco. 

ETA: Wait, does he have a BA/BS? Or will he soon?

I think Ben's only done one upper division semester at Moody. I think he took this last semester off for Henry; he did the same for Spurge. He hasn't been carrying a backpack around on his spring travels as he visibly was when he went to Laredo when they moved Jinger's stuff into Jeremy's place. 

4 hours ago, Lurky said:

Flying out for Courtship stuff?  There could be any number of Courtship-ready Duggars behind the Seewalds + Jason in that pic.  Or Jessa & Ben looking to relocate?  That would be good...

I wanted to post about a possible Jessa and Ben relocation yesterday, but didn't get around to it.  I thought it might be feasible due to his pastor/preacher leanings.

The Mitsubishi just landed in Ash Flat, AR (Sharp County Regional Airport).

593417e9ddd2f_ScreenShot06-04-17at07_12AM.thumb.PNG.6c25df6274ce72a8676a27dd163beb5b.PNG

I did a quick check and didn't see any seminaries within, say, an hour's drive from here.

9 minutes ago, halcionne said:

I did a quick check and didn't see any seminaries within, say, an hour's drive from here.

But Ozarka College does offer an aviation degree:  

http://www.ozarka.edu/program_details.cfm?prg_cod=3090

Timing of the flight makes me wonder if a Duggar is guest-preaching at a church there?

They were in Sharp County approximately from 9 to 5 Sunday, and got back to Springdale in time for dinner.

5934de5ba33e7_ScreenShot06-04-17at09_26PM.thumb.PNG.7fc333f74f327b7e26b46bcd1b1ba713.PNG

23 hours ago, halcionne said:

They were in Sharp County approximately from 9 to 5 Sunday, and got back to Springdale in time for dinner.

5934de5ba33e7_ScreenShot06-04-17at09_26PM.thumb.PNG.7fc333f74f327b7e26b46bcd1b1ba713.PNG

Any chance that's where one would file a lawsuit? Just wondering if this is evidence that the daily mail's story is true...

Not on a Sunday. Boobchelle might have managed to scrounge together a speaking engagement at some podunk church out there in the middle of nowhere, AR. 

9 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

Any chance that's where one would file a lawsuit? Just wondering if this is evidence that the daily mail's story is true...

Sharp County is extremely rural, highly religious, and "closed on Sundays."

Archived