IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 3

Coconut Flan

It seems (based on my googling) that they might actually live in Toomsboro, which is closer to Swainsboro. Not sure of how much of a different it makes, though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

N3309S has been hopscothing all over Texas since yesterday.

Left Springdale at 9:45 yesterday morning and landed in Austin TX at 1

Left Austin at 2:15 and landed at David Wayne Hooks Memorial outside Houston at 3

Left DWH at noon today and landed in Austin at 1

Left Austin at 7 PM and is en route to Laredo right now.

Here is an overview from google maps, because Texas is huge and I wanted to put all of this into perspective:

5a6d27eba17d9_ScreenShot01-27-18at05_29PM.thumb.PNG.07e6d0bed544a37a03bccae8225ba19a.PNG

The flights in and out of Austin make sense, Jill posted an Insta of attending a wedding there. Hopefully that trip to Laredo isn't Jill doing a check-up with her trusty Doppler.  I was hoping Jeremy would have more sense than that.

Jill and Derek at her friend's wedding (and possible some other Duggars depending on how well they knew the bride) makes sense.

Jessa also had a video on her Instagram story of Henry playing. If you look in the background, they're in a high-rise building.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-01-28-15-37-51.thumb.png.529c09a97d3f58418c5d957a605bddc9.png

I'd say that means the Seewalds may also be travelling. 

The plane left Laredo earlier today, stopped in Dallas for a few hours, and is slated to leave for Springdale in about five minutes. Not sure if the Seewalds were dragged along for the ride or not. I don't think there was enough room for both couples and four kids in that little plane unless each adult held a kid on their lap for the duration. Good luck with that. 

• 2 months later...

The Duggar planes have been very active around Big Sandy, as usual. They're there so much that I just glance at my email alerts and assume that's where they are.

Today N0339S was seen in flight* near Destin Executive Airport, about an hour outside Pensacola, Florida. I thought it was worth mentioning. :confusion-shrug: This isn't particularly close to the Kellers, or any other fundies I can think of; the Kellers are at the other end of the panhandle.

*I'm registered at Flight Aware and was able to opt in for notifications of plane sightings, which means I can see a lot of flights that would ordinarily go undocumented. Because I had to register for this information, I don't feel comfortable posting screencaps.

1 hour ago, halcionne said:

The Duggar planes have been very active around Big Sandy, as usual. They're there so much that I just glance at my email alerts and assume that's where they are.

Today N0339S was seen in flight* near Destin Executive Airport, about an hour outside Pensacola, Florida. I thought it was worth mentioning. :confusion-shrug: This isn't particularly close to the Kellers, or any other fundies I can think of; the Kellers are at the other end of the panhandle.

*I'm registered at Flight Aware and was able to opt in for notifications of plane sightings, which means I can see a lot of flights that would ordinarily go undocumented. Because I had to register for this information, I don't feel comfortable posting screencaps.

Where are Alyssa and John? I only ask this because the bates posted that a few of the middle boys had stayed at Alyssa's and the Bates have used the Duggar plane before.  Also isn't that super fundy college that a few of the bates Boyfriends went to down there. I know the Duggar's have or had friends that went there. 

LOL  The Kellers don't live in the panhandle of Florida at all.  They're near Palatka I think and closer to Alyssa Bates who is near Orlando.  Destin is close to Pensacola and Pensacola Christian College though.

• 2 months later...

Can someone who tracks the Duggar flights search for John-David's flights to Oklahoma? Curious minds want to know :) 

Jessa put up a photo of Spud at the airport, Uncle JD flying in with Jinger and Jeremy perhaps? 

34 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

Jessa put up a photo of Spud at the airport, Uncle JD flying in with Jinger and Jeremy perhaps? 

And interestingly she said that John and Jer are the pilots. I thought Josiah was training to be a pilot too - did I imagine that? And I didn't realize Jer was flying as well. 

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

And interestingly she said that John and Jer are the pilots. I thought Josiah was training to be a pilot too - did I imagine that? And I didn't realize Jer was flying as well. 

Si does have his private pilot’s license. Jer recently got his student license, so that’s why I think he might be the next to court.

Their small plane has been making lots (comparatively) of little "loop" flights around their home airport. I'm assuming for practice for the student pilots.

Edit:  Just went to see the pics. That jetway isn't for the Duggar plane. I wonder if they're flying back home from Laredo, on a commercial plane? Or - flying out from NWA, because that really looks like NWA to me - anyone else?

We owned a small plane many years ago a Piper Cherokee 140. They are expensive to maintain in Canada, lots of rules.  Maintenance has to be done by licensed aviation mechanics.  I hope the Duggars are doing everything right. After so many hours you need to rebuild like everything.  I would not fly Duggar Air. A lot of fundys have a "The Lord has his hand on my plane/car/whatever".

11 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

We owned a small plane many years ago a Piper Cherokee 140. They are expensive to maintain in Canada, lots of rules.  Maintenance has to be done by licensed aviation mechanics.  I hope the Duggars are doing everything right. After so many hours you need to rebuild like everything.  I would not fly Duggar Air. A lot of fundys have a "The Lord has his hand on my plane/car/whatever".

I have to admit, I'm always nervous about them flying around in these small planes. There have been so many wrecks (Jim Prentice is still fresh in my mind), and given the Duggars' blase attitudes toward safety, education, and common sense in general... yeah, I would never step foot on one of their planes, and I feel anxious just hearing about them flying.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

I have to admit, I'm always nervous about them flying around in these small planes. There have been so many wrecks (Jim Prentice is still fresh in my mind), and given the Duggars' blase attitudes toward safety, education, and common sense in general... yeah, I would never step foot on one of their planes, and I feel anxious just hearing about them flying.

They're pretty bad, and depending on how you look at the data they might be more deadly than cars, and they're definitely far more likely to kill you than a commercial airplane.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived