IGNORED

Jill Duggar Dillard Part 9: They slosh through the rain.

Coconut Flan

Already should be all ready

ETA:  unless jill thinks he's already her headship

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Mothership said:

Already should be all ready

ETA:  unless jill thinks he's already her headship

She actually is using "already" correctly. She's saying he's already nine months old. The first hashtag is supposed to be the end of the sentence. It reads oddly, but a lot of people do that on social media.

(ETA: Wow, did I just defend Jill? Probably the first and last time that will happen, haha! ;))

1 hour ago, MatthewDuggar said:

Here's a good one, but check out the SODRT fail in the caption....12507515_441431332729200_373079533220879

I am almost speechless at the pictures of Derrick and Izzy. They are being blasted for the last pictures of Izzy swaddled and screaming so they post more pictures of him crying? I am at the point I don't believe either of them have any common sense.

Why is Izzy's shirt tucked into his diaper? Isn't that defeating the purpose of a diaper if it is going to make the bottom of the shirt wet?

I do agree that Jill is probably in a tough spot at the moment. She has never been away from her family. She has spent everyday of her life being told what to do and when. She can not think independently and does not seem to be able to be live as a grown up woman. She is in deep water and does not have the life skills to get herself out. It does not appear that her headship is going to be much of a help in getting her acclimated. He seems dense and clueless.

I feel for Izzy. He is not a prop or toy. I worry that he is not getting the proper love and attention to thrive especially in the vagabond lifestyle his parents have chosen. We only see pictures but I wonder how happy of a kid he really is and how does Jill handle it.

18 hours ago, MatthewDuggar said:

I'll just leave this here...

946767_441281309410869_89122433678051760

I am SEVERALLY tempted to crop out Izzy’s face for a new avatar, but I’m loath to give up my 'In and Out Bin.'

At this point I have to believe that any more pictures of Israel crying because of something his parents  did are a very deliberate "Fuck you" to critics. They saw nothing wrong with swaddling him to make him cry and post a picture, and their reaction to criticism of their beliefs and actions is to double down. "This is how we roll" isn't about the clown wigs and glasses, it's  about them posting whatever pictures they want even if--especially if--it pisses off the heathens.

1 hour ago, MatthewDuggar said:

Oh never mind, it was my reading fail.  I thought she/he meant to say "Look who's ready".  I see now it reads "Look who's already #9monthsold    LOL

I thought the same thing too when I first read it LOL 

1 hour ago, LovelyLuna said:

I am SEVERALLY tempted to crop out Izzy’s face for a new avatar, but I’m loath to give up my 'In and Out Bin.'

I'm taking Derick's.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived