IGNORED

Jill and Jessa Duggar Special Sunday Dec 13 - Merge

HerNameIsBuffy

Is anyone else entertained by the fact that Saiontz and Kirk is advertising for suing doctors and such about birth defects during a show where for the most part, they refuse appropriate prenatal care?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tumblr said:

Interesting that Joy is also in the show, I was not expecting her to be. 

Everyone over 18 so they can all get paid and give it directly to JB maybe?

I get the feeling the girls are really struggling with these emotions, like they're foreign.  Jana talking about not knowing who they can trust anymore....this comes off to me like even more reason NOT to leave. To be even more afraid of the outside world.

Oh well. It would have been nice to have the recap here so we wouldn't have to wade through eleventy million posts by all the FJers who are not watching. Will have to go over there, I guess. 

Jana seems upset about the Joshley Madison scandal, but I don't think she was at all unhappy that the molestation came to light. A little ISB, but I think she was glad that people knew because Josh never got what he deserved in that situation. 

Watching Joy and Jana talk about things and get so emotional has been hard for me to watch, even if you can tell they have all been coached to give a united front. 

Same, I wish there'd be one thread for these things, have it locked, and the. Discuss on another thread.

Not too big a deal, I'll just keep refreshing the page till buzzard posts again.

Poor Jana is so damaged being in that family.. at her age she should have her own life going on to offset her brother's situation.

I'm shocked to find myself watching this train wreck. I'm not much interested in Jill (but do have to say that I think she is a lot more traumatised than she let's on) or Jessa (who seems stuck set to angry with a side of boring), but shocked at how the chemistry has seemingly flatlined between her and Bin. I always thought their relationship was based in lust, but didn't expect the lust to dissolve into nothing so soon ...

The interviews with the other kids seem more real and are a lot more interesting, but I can't help feel that they are somewhat exploitive.

Just now, Trynn said:

Same, I wish there'd be one thread for these things, have it locked, and the. Discuss on another thread.

Not too big a deal, I'll just keep refreshing the page till buzzard posts again.

I haven't even made it to her first post yet!!!  And there are 9 or so pages!  Aargh. Naughty Saint Buzzard. 

1 minute ago, tumblr said:

Watching Joy and Jana talk about things and get so emotional has been hard for me to watch, even if you can tell they have all been coached to give a united front. 

I was just thinking that, too. They seemed to struggle more than the other girls in talking about it.

Jana seems to be struggling with trust of anyone because of this--who has a mask on and are not who they appear to be?  

However, I do not understand why all the sisters would be so broken up about their brother cheating, almost as if they were the ones cheated on.  Even if it is only about the lost money, my reaction would not be sadness, but anger--lots of anger!  For how he treated wife and how he cost us money

First national commercials this round, toyota, mcdonald's, lowes

1 minute ago, goldfishgoddess said:

Poor Jana is so damaged being in that family.. at her age she should have her own life going on to offset her brother's situation.

Jana's face just screams, I feel like I need to raise and protect my siblings because my parents have emotional, moral, and psychological problems.

I think we can see from some of the comments the girls are making that all of this is cementing them into the cult more than showing them a reason to leave.  You can't trust the outside world.  

Commercial five ... TLC ad, TLC ad, Big Lots, Mucinex, Keranique, TLC ad, TLC ad.

A lot of the ads thus far have cut in or out halfway through.

Long Island Medium - extended preview

TLC's Friday linehup

Second Chance - The Dragons Den - CBC commercial for upcoming show

Center Ice - Bell Canada (available channel on provider)

New Season of my 600 lb Life - extended preview

The Little couple quick ad

Archived