IGNORED

Jill and Jessa Duggar Special Sunday Dec 13 - Merge

HerNameIsBuffy

5 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

Jana seems upset about the Joshley Madison scandal, but I don't think she was at all unhappy that the molestation came to light. A little ISB, but I think she was glad that people knew because Josh never got what he deserved in that situation. 

She deffently seemed more upset about the cheating scandal.  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, xlurker said:

Jana seems to be struggling with trust of anyone because of this--who has a mask on and are not who they appear to be?  

However, I do not understand why all the sisters would be so broken up about their brother cheating, almost as if they were the ones cheated on.  Even if it is only about the lost money, my reaction would not be sadness, but anger--lots of anger!  For how he treated wife and how he cost us money

First national commercials this round, toyota, mcdonald's, lowes

Sadness is allowed to be expressed. Anger is not. 

1 minute ago, Kittikatz said:

I'm shocked to find myself watching this train wreck. I'm not much interested in Jill (but do have to say that I think she is a lot more traumatised than she let's on) or Jessa (who seems stuck set to angry with a side of boring), but shocked at how the chemistry has seemingly flatlined between her and Bin. I always thought their relationship was based in lust, but didn't expect the lust to dissolve into nothing so soon ...

The interviews with the other kids seem more real and are a lot more interesting, but I can't help feel that they are somewhat exploitive.

i said the same thing - check out a TH's from when they were courting and now 

it's because they have had endless sex :D the tension is done - 

Jana, not being molested, is giving a true representation of how her brother screwing around on his wife affected her and should have affected the whole family.  Sad for their brothers wandering ways and the effects of it on his wife.  Odd moment for me, Jana looking at the camera, when she had problems talking, almost begging to not go on with the interview (at least my perception).

Joy, I just feel sorry for her, as the youngest victim, she's probably the most confused as well.  She's been preached to, forgive her brother at all costs, if she even truly understood what happened all those years ago and this is just bringing it all out.

This is just a jumble, very odd show the way it's jumping around.

Part 5

Ducks swim in a lake

Jana, Joy, Jill, and Jinger go to pick out clothes for orphans in central america.  Joy holds Izzy and says he's giant.  Jill explains they want white shirts, navy slacks... etc. 

Jana - this trip is mixed, jill wanted help, but we get to spend time together.

Joy doesnt like shopping.  Jinger looks at shirts that are clearly too big for babies.

Joy - its weird having her in central america.  We've always been together.  

JIll says they found clothes for the orpahns, but also stuff for jessa and ben.

Jana - the last 4 months have been really difficult. Things thrown into our path, whats that about? Shocking news... just a lot of stuff to work through. 

Joy - our lives have been very different.  A lot has going on, its been the hardest that we've gone though but we're getting through it. 

Back to shopping...

Jana - when we fiund out there was going to be a police report released we found it was a lot bigger than we thought it was going to be.  And I'm just [eople's reactions to it all... it affects us knowing this is out there and people know about the different situations.  Its been interesting to see how other have said "ive been thought this too." Its encouraging to hear that we're not the only ones.

Back to shopping... they get a football hat.  If its a girl they can get a red bow to put on it.

Joy - Just as the first wave was setting down and things were getting back to normal we got the news that there was something else coming out.

Jana - Jinger, my mom, and I were gone at a conference sharing when the news broke.  My mom was the first to hear about it, my dad called her. She sat us down in the room and (tearless crying) and um, just that, um, our brother had been living a double life and he wasnt who he appeared to be and, just that there was this, reports and news that had comeout about his lifestyle and how he was living. It was things we had no clue about.  We thought it cant be true, it has to be wrong.

Back to shopping

Izzy rides a horse

Joy - when the first thing happened it was a long time ago and over the years we had forgiven him and moved on with life and he was my role model and i looked up to him and it was hard to see that he was making bad choices again. And then nobody knoew about it.

Jana - and then to hear from my mom that my dad sat Josh down and talked with him and its true.  At that moment it was like, I dont know, just a lot of things going through.  WHo do you trust? Can you look out and see these people, re they who they appear to be or are they just, have these masks on or something that they really arent.

Back to shopping... they can always save it for the next one...

Jana - as hard as it is and as awful as it has been, it has been one of those things that god brings beauty out of ashes and made us think through a lot of things in our own lives.  You have your moments when its a good day and then others your'e discouraged and your down but we're all going through this grieving process, like you go through that place of grief of mourning and crying but then not staying there 

Joy - I think even though its beena while since it came out its hard to believe because hes my brother and I love him and I forgive him forit, but its tough and its hard to move on with life.

Back to shopping... they pay and leave.  No idea who's holding Izzy.

18 minutes ago, nst said:

i would love to have been a fly on the wall when JB sat Josh down 

So would I. I can't imagine what went through Jim-Bob's head when he realized what Josh did and now he had to sit down with him and tell him he has to do something. 

Wonder if we'll hear John David tell some truths about his feelings for Josh. I personally never felt like they had a close relationship even though they are the two oldest sons.

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

our brother had been living a double life and he wasnt who he appeared to be and, just that there was this, reports and news that had comeout about his lifestyle and how he was living.

This is such a hilariously overly dramatic way to put "he was cheating on his wife." You'd think he was like Batman or something.

It looks like the ads are being done by the local cable outlets not mass marketing

It's pretty obvious they lost their usual film crew and producer..   this is just thrown together without any kind of rhyme or reason. 

John David told Josh he didn't want to be like him?  Way to go JD, at least you have balls.

I have never seen so many extended promos for TLC shows, although we did just get a commercial a law firm dealing with childbirth-related malpractice.

1 minute ago, SportsgalAnnie said:

It looks like the ads are being done by the local cable outlets not mass marketing

Exactly.  That's how the national sponsors keep their hands clean.  TLC does not make as much money though.

Archived