IGNORED

Jill and Jessa Duggar Special Sunday Dec 13 - Merge

HerNameIsBuffy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how they managed to keep JB&M out of camera range for almost all of the show then suddenly at the end its little snippets of them, mostly Michelle. We hear JB prayering but not seeing him.

The fact none of the kids come right out and address the issues says a LOT.

Yeah the onesie is a football means we can just pass him off  UGH.  The way Jessa called Michelle "Mother"...something in the tone...

Jill and Derick "we left a family of 3, we might come back a family of 4".....I was hoping she was just having a hard time losing the baby weight from Izzy

The pimping of Anna.  First she get screwed out of an honest marriage by Josh, and now pimped  by TLC for this dismal show's ratings.

Just now, hollywood said:

"Who knows, we came down as a family of 3, we could come home as a family of 4"

OH SHIT STOP THAT JILL

LOL now to the true calling of their lives ... babies for jeezus!

The boys get it ... put yourself out there, you get kick back.  Don't sugar coat it.

Jill and that bullshit tease to try to get a full series out of this. Write to the advertisers. Make sure it doesn't happen. I almost want to watch this Married By Mom & Dad show just to see how different the commercials are.

5 minutes ago, goldfishgoddess said:

Derick is coming off like a quavery-voiced frail old man....his family must be frightened for him.

I'm afraid for him. I get that he fairly recently has surgery, but he seems really off and does not look well.  

so this is what we found out 

jessa is either hormonal or this is her true indifferent self - i am sorry but the bathroom scene cemented it - but yes the tension is gone between them - but it's different 

Jill and Derick have no personality whatsoever - and he looks a truly sick man - at least emotionally 

Joy really is suffering as is Jinger 

the boys are suffering 

endless suffering 

and Ben thinks he is funny - yet incredibly boring 

i want to see the birth and then TAKE IT OFF THE AIR 

1 minute ago, Shadoewolf said:

The way Jessa called Michelle "Mother"...something in the tone...

It was very Becky and Roseanne. The relationship does have its similarities ... and Bin is totally a Mark.

21 minutes ago, lascuba said:

It's so odd to me that the girls talk about forgiving Josh for him cheating on his wife. 

To say this family is enmeshed is something of an understatement.

Jilly Muffy's only hopes to keep the series going (no more courtships or marriages on the horizon) is pulling the P card and getting pregnant again. The only problem is WE DON'T CARE.

I'm pleased by the reports that the ads were overwhelmingly promos for TLC shows. With any luck, the national sponsors will continue to stay away and the network will give up on trying to squeeze more money out of the Duggars.

Just now, Honeysuckle said:

I'm pleased by the reports that the ads were overwhelmingly promos for TLC shows. With any luck, the national sponsors will continue to stay away and the network will give up on trying to squeeze more money out of the Duggars.

McDonald's, IHOP, Toyota, and Cortizone 10 I watched advertised.

Oof. Everything the boys said was already revealed in the promos, and although I'm sure Josiah had a lot more to say that wasn't publicized (and Joy, too! Her first appearance there were already tear trails in her makeup. I want to see that whole interview), and then they tempt us to next week with Anna promos. I really wanted to know what Anna had told them. Now I have to watch another episode, and I'm angry, because I know they planned it this way for ratings purposes, they knew that revealing an Anna promo before the first of Jill and Jessa would get people to watch, and I'm sure they won't give us her whole interview next week either, they'll give another promotional video from the same interview. It pisses me off. But I really want to know what she has to say.

3 minutes ago, 0KidsAndHappy said:

It was very Becky and Roseanne. The relationship does have its similarities ... and Bin is totally a Mark.

omg that is exactly it!

6 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

The boys get it ... put yourself out there, you get kick back.  Don't sugar coat it.

They sure do. It was refreshing to hear them say what they did.

I think TLC is def testing this out, that's why so many promos and no real commercials.  If they can prove viewers the advertisers will come back.  Why do they feel so strongly about keeping this family on the air?

1 hour ago, Shadoewolf said:

Jill saying "like" about 100 times in the first 19 minutes

I was going to suggest hearing "like" would be a good addition to the drinking game, but then I realized no one would make it through the first half hour without becoming plastered!

Just checked Twitter and although I am in Canada, US shows are often trending. I'm glad to report that nothing Duggar is in the top 10. We are more concerned about 1 Direction up here. First and last time I'll ever be glad about that, I'm sure.

3 minutes ago, goldfishgoddess said:

Jilly Muffy's only hopes to keep the series going (no more courtships or marriages on the horizon) is pulling the P card and getting pregnant again. The only problem is WE DON'T CARE.

Even if that were to work it wouldn't last long if she made more idiotic labor choices. Remember how much favor for the Duggars fell when Jchelle didn't stop after Josie? People may watch at first but they don't want to keep watching someone take those risks with their and their children's lives.

I think part of Derrick's appearance issue is because his teeth are still so badly aligned. If you look at him head on his teeth are all shifted slightly to the side. If you ndraw a line from his nose to his chin you will find a tooth right in the middle of his face. 

Anna:  "If I went by how I was feeling I would turn a bad situation into a disaster"

So...seems to me she wanted to leave at some point.  She was obviously angry/hurt enough. Sounds like she got talked out of it.  My heart broke for her right there.

The one flash of Jill and Derick in Central America, right on the water?  Looks like a resort community not anywhere as "dangerous" as they keep making it sound!!

Archived