IGNORED

Jill and Jessa Duggar Special Sunday Dec 13 - Merge

HerNameIsBuffy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JoyfulSel said:

Wonder if we'll hear John David tell some truths about his feelings for Josh. I personally never felt like they had a close relationship even though they are the two oldest sons.

He is suppose to be say something. John-David always seemed on the quiet side it's great that he is going to be saying his true feelings. 

7 minutes ago, Smoochie said:

Finally got the Saiontz & Kirk ad and more TLC promo's... they really don't have national sponsors do they!

1 minute ago, nerdymama1 said:

Blech, shopping for white shirts and navy slacks. Isn't that ATI uniform? 

Oddly enough, it sounds like my daughter's Catholic school uniform ;)

2 minutes ago, Drala said:

Ben seems like...he's not the brightest crayon in the box.  This is the first time I've seen this guy on screen.  Am I right?

I felt the same way. He comes across as a bit of a doofus. 

Part 6

Joy, Jana, JInger, and benessa are at the house with Izzy, and JIll.  No sign of derrick.

Izzy goes to ben (from jana)

Ben - when the girls got there I took the baaby.  that didnt make me nervous.

Jessa - Newborns are fragile feeling

They go into the nursery and look at ultrasound pics trying to see the sex.  They are taped so you cant see what the sex is.  

Producer (to jana and jinger) is this the first time you girls have kept a secret from one another?

Jana - probably not

JInger - I dont know

Joy - no, (to jill) you didnt tell me you were talking to derrick until a month after

JIll - laughs.. whoops

Back in the room they fight over looking at the pictures.

Jessa - its fun havinga secret.  Its also stressful.  We've heard eachother slip up.  She starts to tell something and he stops her.

The girls go through the baby clothes and coo.  There is a laundry maching prety much IN the nursery.

JInger - we tried to be creative with the gener neutral stuff, we could always throw a bow on it.

Ben likes the baby football.

They talk about who was the biggest baby

Ben thinks the baby is 7 pounds.  They kiss

Jessa thinks it was sweet to get the baby items together.  Jill gave her a stack of onesies. Ben is grossed out by things getting pooped on.

1 minute ago, goldfishgoddess said:

Exactly.  That's how the national sponsors keep their hands clean.  TLC does not make as much money though.

and some of those are sold by time blocks months in advance 

Just now, tumblr said:

I think it's just generic uniform dress. 

It is, but I like mentioning its similar to the 'evil' Catholics (even though I'm Lutheran)

1 minute ago, Hiddenomaha said:

Oddly enough, it sounds like my daughter's Catholic school uniform ;)

Lol! Yeah, I'm just thinking of exactly what it is they're bringing on their mission trip and shuddering. "Let's bring all the principles that didn't turn out to protect our family to a foreign country! I see no flaw in this plan whatsoever!"

Oh fuck you, Derrick. "Someone's got to go to these places." I wish you actually WERE going to a dangerous area instead of living with ex-pats, you stupid piece of shit. 

1 minute ago, Hiddenomaha said:

It is, but I like mentioning its similar to the 'evil' Catholics (even though I'm Lutheran)

I was raised Lutheran, I often call it Catholic-Lite! 

Thanks for the recaps. I'm so curious about the ads that will be shown in my area but the show does not start for 3 more hours (I'm in MTN time). Wonder why they are starting it here at 10:30pm.

"Yeah, it is dangerous for a newborn but I am ready to make that sacrifice!" Too bad your child has no choice in that matter. No thought to what is best for him.

I give some small props to JD for being the harshest on Josh. And to Joseph for coming closest to acknowledging the family's complete hypocrisy. 

They're being really dramatic about the "dangers" Jill and Derrick going to Central America (deliberate vagueness!). Didn't they spend like weeks or months in a resort community?

Every time I see footage of Bin I just cannot get over how unbelievably dumb he seems.

He's definitely a few tater tots short of a casserole.

1 hour ago, hollywood said:

TLC says "josh inappropriately touched 5 people" lol ok tlc.

this infuriates me all over again denial sweeping it under the rug same as he made bad choices

Archived