IGNORED

Jill and Jessa Duggar Special Sunday Dec 13 - Merge

HerNameIsBuffy

1 minute ago, hollywood said:

Jill is so full of crap omg

She doe make some good points about being victimized again after the release.  The "counseling" Josh got was bogus at best. But the victims are still victims.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gossamer1 said:

What's with Ben's helmet hair? That hair rivals Jim Bob's! 

it looks like an ocean current circling his forehead

2 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Don't be jealous because you don't have that strong hair spray game. The higher the hair, the closer to gawd! 

no - it was the way she was ignoring the producer 

11 minutes ago, YourGodIsNotMine said:

There's a Downton Abbey special on tonight? SCORE!

It depends on your PBS station.  SC ETV has the special on at 9 while NC Public TV just has reruns of DA starting at 8.  Maybe you'll be lucky.

I'm watching, and the show feels creepy.  The music TLC is playing is like horror movie music.  

Hubby was watching with me until the first commercial break, Jill saying "like" about 100 times in the first 19 minutes drove him into the bedroom and the escape of video games.

Ben has Emmett hair....Emmett from the Lego Movie!! Looks like you could pop it off and replace with another Lego hairpiece!

"The situation" my ass!! Still the evil media's fault.  He got "treatment". CoughBULLSHITcough

"Josh CONFESSED to us"....again my ass!!!

Just now, sj3339sta said:

Advertisers....break 1

TLC Show Promos
Saiontz & Kirk, P.A.
A ton of TLC Show Promos

my list w/ commentary:

first commercial 8:16ish -

TLC preview about parents as matchmakers???

Saiontz & Kirk, P.A. birth injury lawsuits

more TLC - Little Couple, hoax lady WHY IS JIM PARSONS THERE????, My 600 lb life, Skin Tight

3 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

I know he's a grown man and made the decision himself, but it really looks like Jill sucked the life out of him :/

Yeah I think the whole family sucked the life out of him. 

I hope @Buzzard has wine etc. and that she's not in the chat room with, seemingly, everyone else?  

Go, Buzzard. You have my sympathy!

Just now, sj3339sta said:

Advertisers....break 1

TLC Show Promos
Saiontz & Kirk, P.A.
A ton of TLC Show Promos

Lysol and Progressive here.

Crap, I can't get into the chat room--it won't load. 

I can't believe TLC is letting Jill and Derrick promote their "ministry." Well, I believe it, but it's so shitty. 

And so it begins...

Jessa - life over the past 4 months has been pretty crazy

Jill - everyone makes their own choices, but theyre not the only one that suffers the consequences (shot of derick hugging jill and izzy

Jinger - It was just seeing, all the pain (crying)

JD - I dont think thatany of us could have known that my brother was living such a secret life.

Anna holds Mer while Jessa sits on a couch. 

Anna - I'm ging to wake up and it will be OK.

Jessa - We never claimed to be perfect. You cant just say your prayers and everything is perfect.

Shots of all the J'kids crying

Jessa - Some tough days but each week it gets better

JIll - we will come out of this fire, stronger, as a family unit.

Shots of people taking pictures, baby shower, party to send off Jill and Derrick

Joy - Its scary that they're going there and its dangerous

Shot of Jessa in Labor, they play the 911 call and show her being taken out on a stretcher.  JIll is there on skype.

Still shots of Jill and Derrick

Jill - the last 4 months of my life have been different than what I had expected.  You expected at the beginning of the year what it will hold and it wasnt what we thoughtS

Still shots of Benessa

Jessa - life has been crazy.  We have endured a lot and its been difficult

Shot of Jill in the hospital after c section with izzy.  Jill says he is a good baby.

Benessa - We've been married for a year but its still the honeymoon phase.  They found out they were pregnant 4 months in.  It hit them "whoa, we're going to be parents."

Derrick - We're hanging out the night before my mouth surgery.  Jill looks at him funny when he says he may not be in pain.  He says that he doesnt want to widow her at 23.

Derrick - I got braces the day Izzy was born, then I needed to get my pallet expanded.  Broke his jaw and widened it. In the long run it will be good.

Jessa holds Izzy and they "talk." 

Jessa - I am 35 weeks right now and its a typical pregnancy.  Awesome second trimester, hearburn.. cant sleep... but its for a good cause.

Derrick (looks terrible) explains that they moved to do missionary work. 

JIll - one month was to get a feel

Derrick - then we go and do language immersion, then we go where we will be assigned.

Jessa - Ben and I had an ultrasound done and found out the gender. Havent told anyyone - its fun keeping a secret.  They want to surprise everyone.  She didnt have the patience to wait but he wasnt set so they compromised and they found out and it was a surprise for everyone else.

Ben - it will be fun

Derrick wears Izzy in a carrier and they waive bye bye

Derrick - Central america is a rough spot because of the violence and the drug cartels.  We arent naive but its our true calling.

Back at the brick house... they were planning on moving stuff out of the house, selling car etc.  JIll bounces Izzy and says "wanna go see papa?"

Derrick - the last 4 months of my life have been having just about every emotion you can have in that shortof time.

Jill brings the baby into the kitchen. Jill goes to get a nursing cover while Derrick eats breakfast.

Ben pulls eggs out of the fridge in his house. Its been a tough for months, but looking back I've learned a lot to help out marriage get stronger.  Its been tough.  

Ben cracks eggs, Jessa does her hair.  

Producer - as the last few months tempered the joy of being pregnant?

Jessa - of course not.  She curls her hair.

BLACK SCREEN

"Several moths ago, a police report was released containing allegations that, as a minor, Josh inappropriately touched five people."

Jessa - here I am, most joyful time... and people go digging up old bones. It was really frustrating.

Jill - Years ago when that, the situation took place, its not that like, something that should be hidden.  We had to go through lots of different steps including counseling and after that time it was a really hard time in our family.

Ben makes eggs

Jessa - at that point it was shocking, you dont ecpect something like that to happen... its your brother. There was a period of time when josh was not to be trusted.  He spent time away fom home getting counseling.  That was 12 years ago

Jill - The healing process started shortly after that happened and when something ahppens you go on with your life.  We've chosen to forgive Josh and thats an important part of our healing.

Jessa - During that time it was definitely a journey.  My parents would talk about, you dont instantly rebuild trust.  Its a journey to rebuild that trust and it was definitely over the next years, josh being abe to prove that he was worthy of being trusted.  It was restored with my family and my parents

derrick - I'm trying to gain weight for the mission field (eats a waffle, feeds Jill...

Jill - the police report was released to the world and I know that wasnt right.  Whoever released that, it shouldnt have happened because we basically had moved on from there and for this to be released roght after israle was born, all these happy occcasions in my life were thrown under the bus.  (fake crying) We had to work through it. Because as a victim you've already moved on and it want fair for everyone to see.

Derrick reads a bible quote... 

Derrick - even people who dotn read the bible know, pride comes before the fall. 

JIll - After the police records were released a judge ruled that it shouldnt have happened so the records were destroyed but it still hurts.

Jessa - I guess I was surprised by the, all the news outlets pickingit up. Probably understandably so because of the christian values my family has.  People were like "oh my goodness."  Ya'all arent perfect? We never said we were perfect. Maybe theres kind of an expectation that, well, this family doesnt have problems, but we've walked difficult roads.

Benessa sits and reads the bible

Jessa - at the time its really hard to see what good can come from it, but we know thtat god tells us that he works for good. Even if it seems impossible, god can do that.

Jill - we learned from that situation. We arent responsible for someone else's life choices.  It leaves a scar but you move on and you have boundaries and you move on and go on wth life but that was really hard.

Jill and Derrick take Izzy upstairs

Benessa goes outside...

1 minute ago, 0KidsAndHappy said:

Lysol and Progressive here.

Oh wow, it's a good thing a bunch of us are tracking the ads! I thought it was telling that the only non-TLC ad was for lawyers. Guess not.

Well, Jessa blames the haters and Jill blames the media for the police reports coming out. But the common thread is, THIS IS A DISASTER BECAUSE IT'S NOT ABOUT ME.

2 minutes ago, goldfishgoddess said:

Yeah I think the whole family sucked the life out of him. 

i think more JIll than anyone else 

she is depressing 

2 minutes ago, nst said:

no - it was the way she was ignoring the producer 

I was teasing. I found it a bit standoffish myself.  I think she didn't want to answer him and then realized the camera was still on her. 

(gots my laptop now, emoji's can appropriately applied to denote sarcasms :-)

They can't understand how they could appear to be hypocrites.. Josh let his sisters get interviewed by Megan Kelly knowing he was cheating on his wife with hookers.

1 minute ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I was teasing. I found it a bit standoffish myself.  I think she didn't want to answer him and then realized the camera was still on her. 

(gots my laptop now, emoji's can appropriately applied to denote sarcasms :-)

she clearly didn't want to answer him - and she looked uncomfortable 

Let's all be angry about Josh cheating! Pay no attention to that child molestation behind the curtain!

Archived