IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 6: Asinine Alliterations About African Adventures Aplenty!

happy atheist

The man boy has finally cracked. Is this the reason he can't wait to die and get rid of his fleshly nature( or whatever it was?) he has been listening to the excellent Zambian music, realised his foot was tapping involuntarily and is now steeped in (shush say it quietly) SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil-laugh:

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John is moving. Still no news on where the men he kicked out of the church are going to live. 

On 12/30/2015 at 3:31 PM, formergothardite said:

John is moving. Still no news on where the men he kicked out of the church are going to live. 

The men supposedly moved into the Timothy House last week. As of 12/18 it was cinder block walls and a cement floor, with maybe some rudimentary plumbing and a couple of windows. Nevermind things like drywall and flooring, I have no idea how John would have gotten kitchen and bathroom fixtures and gotten them installed in a week and a half. I'm thinking John's disciples have just taken a BIG step down in living conditions. Arcade and Jolis don't really have a lot of other options, but I'm wondering if the rest of the men might decide that being an Historical Biblical Baptist is not an ideal life path after all.

New post up on John's facebook about rioting that occurred in Kafue on New Year's Day.

I want to be very careful to not to give a false impression or use fear mongering to heighten or sensationalize the situation.

Oh good, I know you'd never sensationalize any sort of situation, John...

Ringing in the New Year in Kafue, Zambia (where we live) with Riots and Death

As Missionaries we constantly ask you to pray for us.

This is one of the reasons why

Er...never mind.  

Riots and Death is a good name for a hard rock band. 

I've actually been criticized for becoming a missionary to a nation that for many years has self described as a "Christian Nation",

Wonder if he is speaking of us or if other people he has visited have pointed out that he is trying to convert Christians to Christianity. 

The amazing this, is that while he uses this act of rebellion against the government as a sign that Zambians need to be saved, he had no real issue with the militia rebelling against the American government in Oregon. He does not see that as a sign that these militia members need God. 

"Ringing in the New Year... with Riots and Death". John could pick up a side job as a writer for the Daily Mail with headlines like that. :ew:

51 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

New post up on John's facebook about rioting that occurred in Kafue on New Year's Day.

Er...never mind.  

:pb_lol:

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Er...never mind.  

Haha I was thinking the same thing :doh:

I just can't figure out Gothard's reference to ancient Greece and rock n' roll.  Drums were used extensively, in both oral poetry recitation and the theatre.  In the Christian Era, monastics use drums to announce the coming dawn every day between 3-4 AM. They are definitely playing a beat.  Christmas carols are played to the accompaniment of drums and triangles.  Once again, there is a definite backbeat.

I'll ask around to people who know way more than I do, but I still think the ancient Greeks locking up proto-rock musicians is BS.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:59 AM, SledCat said:

"Ringing in the New Year... with Riots and Death". John could pick up a side job as a writer for the Daily Mail with headlines like that. :ew:

Apparently John's talent for alliteration failed him.  He could have said Riots and Rigor.

I like your avatar.  I see you are a fellow grey owner.  :)

On 1/8/2016 at 1:07 PM, AreteJo said:

I just can't figure out Gothard's reference to ancient Greece and rock n' roll.  Drums were used extensively, in both oral poetry recitation and the theatre.  In the Christian Era, monastics use drums to announce the coming dawn every day between 3-4 AM. They are definitely playing a beat.  Christmas carols are played to the accompaniment of drums and triangles.  Once again, there is a definite backbeat.

I'll ask around to people who know way more than I do, but I still think the ancient Greeks locking up proto-rock musicians is BS.

Gothard was known for stretching the truth a whole lot. So it could be something totally different that he twisted to be ancient greeks locking up rock musicians. 

It's those naughty ancient Greeks with their nekkid Gods.

apollo.jpg

31 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Apparently John's talent for alliteration failed him.  He could have said Riots and Rigor.

Or Mayhem and Morbidity (or Mortality)

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

I like your avatar.  I see you are a fellow grey owner.  :)

Nice! :D

And, yes re greys. :) Though, my most recent greyhound sadly passed away at the end of last year. I am actually going to pick up a foster grey today. Have missed having a needle nose in my life.

2 minutes ago, SledCat said:

Nice! :D

And, yes re greys. :) Though, my most recent greyhound sadly passed away at the end of last year. I am actually going to pick up a foster grey today. Have missed having a needle nose in my life.

One thing I know for sure.  My pampered pooches are almost certainly treated better than Shrader's kids.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your last greyhound.  Their lives are too short.  I'm really glad you are picking up a foster.  I failed Fostering 101 resoundingly and he found his forever home with me.  While thread drift is fine here, we should perhaps take this to the Pets Forum.  I think I posted a few pics of my hounds there. :)

John someone else killed a snake. Don't go look unless you want to see dead snake pictures.

Slithering Serpent Summarily Squashed

These are getting worse. Just stop John. 

After driving over him back and forth multiple times, we (Enoch and I) finally got a shovel (with Jolis), and chopped off his head and buried it (after documenting it photographically of course).

So here they drive over him and then Jolis most likely killed it with a shovel. They took pictures and buried it.

John is planning to skin and tan it. :roll:

Hey John, did you know that most snake bites happen when people try and kill the snake instead of leave it the fuck alone?

John just likes killing and dismembering things.  That description and the glee he takes in killing the snake is quite sick.

Gaboon viper venom is potentially deadly but they are reclusive, non-aggressive, slow as molasses, and rarely bite humans.  The sloth of snakes in fact.  Even if you step on them, which I wouldn't advise, they don't always bite.  You have really to piss them off to get bitten. 

Leave snakes alone, John.  They keep down the rat population amongst other things.  Oh, I forgot.  You take a sick pleasure in bludgeoning rats to death too.

Growing up in a country with plenty of snakes, this makes me ragey. We were taught from a very young age in Australia to have respect for the wildlife. More often than not, the snakes don't want anything to do with you, and they are of some benefit to the environment. Leave them alone.

Of course, for John, that wouldn't make for a Riveting, Roguish tale to Regale his Readership!

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

John just likes killing and dismembering things.  That description and the glee he takes in killing the snake is quite sick.

Gaboon viper venom is potentially deadly but they are reclusive, non-aggressive, slow as molasses, and rarely bite humans.  The sloth of snakes in fact.  Even if you step on them, which I wouldn't advise, they don't always bite.  You have really to piss them off to get bitten. 

Leave snakes alone, John.  They keep down the rat population amongst other things.  Oh, I forgot.  You take a sick pleasure in bludgeoning rats to death too.

Gaboon vipers are also adorable big fat sausages. I find them really cute :) Good job ball pythons are also cute, I cant see myself getting into keeping venomous animals.

So he has nothing better to do with his time then document the killing of a snake.  How uplifting.

Moronic Missionary makes much of a muchness over murder of a mamba

After driving over him back and forth multiple times, we (Enoch and I) finally got a shovel (with Jolis), and chopped off his head and buried it (after documenting it photographically of course).

John has way too much time on his hands.  Shouldn't he be converting the heathens, or trying to find his plane?

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived