IGNORED

Fundie family?

Toothfairy

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

No one ever does.

She doesn't owe us anything of course, but I do hope some of what she's read here sticks in the back of her mind and maybe as things come up she will reevaluate some choices she's making and make some changes in the interests of her kids.  Even if we never hear about it, that doesn't matter...f they benefit that's all that matters.  (And I know you weren't implying otherwise FG, just tacking on a point.)

ITA. Talking about naming the children and the age gap are easy, but it is a hell of a lot harder to address many of these other things. I hope she takes the time to stop and think about some of these issues. The problem is, is that the Bates and Duggars have love bombed her to bring her into the cult. The Duggar scandal might have given her some doubts, but she still has the happy, shiny Bates who do such a good job at hiding the crazy that even people here have a tendency to think they are less dangerous and more open minded. It is going to be hard for her to see past the lies to see the truth about this sort of a lifestyle. But we can always hope something sticks and one day she remembers what people here said and the concern they showed. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived