IGNORED

Lina Is Now Officially Engaged

longskirts

Yes, the Protestant fundie demonization of alcohol for instance doesn't really fit well with Judaism, for one thing (nor with the Gospels, really, don't tell me all the fuss at the Canaan wedding was over grape juice).

That's one thing that bothers me big time about the whole "the Scriptures talk about grape juice, not wine" fundie arguement.

So the Bible makes a big deal about not going totally crazy on.....grape juice?!?! Riiiiiiight.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THey are getting married on the 20th of this month. Search for "AJ N Paulina" on facebook, they have a new combined page which seems partially open to the public.

Ooooooooooooooh Goldmine!!! thanks!

In what crazy mixed-up world is "Wish I Was In Yeshiva" any form of college?

Yeah I laughed when I saw that...I assume that TT is the one wishing since we've heard all about Lina's views on college for herself. Somehow I can't exactly see him going to a proper yeshiva either...

Also, having one profile for both of them makes them seem like one conglomerate person which is just yucky.

It looks like they just locked down the FB page. And ... FB kindly asks that you make sure you know the people, personally, before making a Friend request. Yeah.

ETA: Oops - my bad. :techie-error: User-based error found & corrected.

Archived