IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 6 - Still Smug, Still Pregnant

happy atheist

I love the comments on her IG. It basically consists of "OMG how RUDE!" to "oh wow, this can't be his real sister, this girl wears PANTS!" with a few "congrats!" in between. The world has gone MAD!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL the sister that posted some cryptic quote around Josh gate 1.0 and had a hissy fit when people commented about it? :my_rolleyes:  

It is annoying with SM that people don't get make their own announcements. I know several people that had babies, called/texted a few people and specifically asked that nothing to be posted about it until they could announce themselves. People didn't listen of course. Same with wedding photos, brides that asked that no one posted a picture of them in their dress until they got to upload one of their professional pictures....still goes in one ear and the other to some.

If she's not trolling people I wonder how fast B&J and People will react...

Yup, completely rude and unacceptable. I feel bad for Jessa here. Not funny at all.

I get being excited but honestly, why would you do that? Especially on instagram; the most important people should know first. 

Guess this means she had a home birth after all?  Otherwise there would not be all those cars in front of her house from TTH.  But don't forget, Jill Duggar CPM could have delivered the baby via Skype.

Makes me wonder how Jessa and Jessica get along in the day to day. Maybe she's just thrilled about the baby and clueless, or it's a big F U. Wow wow wow.

LOL the sister that posted some cryptic quote around Josh gate 1.0 and had a hissy fit when people commented about it? :my_rolleyes:  

It is annoying with SM that people don't get make their own announcements. I know several people that had babies, called/texted a few people and specifically asked that nothing to be posted about it until they could announce themselves. People didn't listen of course. Same with wedding photos, brides that asked that no one posted a picture of them in their dress until they got to upload one of their professional pictures....still goes in one ear and the other to some.

If she's not trolling people I wonder how fast B&J and People will react...

I can't imagine People will be too happy about it. Jessica has to know that it's even worse for her to announce because of Jessa is "famous" than it would be if Jessa was just a normal mother who just had her first child. 

I'm loving all these wedding dress pics. Getting married is not likely to happen for me but for some reason, I have an obsession with wedding dress pics. I even have a Pinterest board and  a tumble blog ( a secondary one, not main one) devoted to wedding dresses, cakes, bouquets etc. I worry it's a bit bizzare when you have no intention on getting married.

It is not bizarre, you have the right to dream about anything you want, as long as it doesn't take over your life. And if you do want to get married, don't give up. I am 36 and had dated only one person in the past 10 years (lasted only a few months - good as friends, not as a relationship) until my fiancee came along. My mother told me that I "might as well accept that it may not happen" literally the week before he and I went to dinner for the first time (had met him three years before, and got to know each other at the zoo whenever I made the four hour one-way trip - it was where we met). That dinner was two years ago, and as evidenced by the dress photo earlier......it went well! Oh yeah, he's 51 and hadn't had a date in over 20 years (shy and nerdy bookworm will do that to ya if you aren't careful!). So never give up hope. :bigheart:

I'm also wondering if the baby hasn't been born yet, but Jessica already views herself as an aunt and just has really poor timing. After all, don't the super intense pro life fundies view even a newly fertilized egg as a full human being already?

WTG Jessica! lol! What a bunch of winners...

All I care about is the name. Will its initials be B.J. Seewald? That is all I want to know. I would settle for J.B. because I predicted they'd use their initials in either order, but come on, it has to be B.J.

It is not bizarre, you have the right to dream about anything you want, as long as it doesn't take over your life. And if you do want to get married, don't give up. I am 36 and had dated only one person in the past 10 years (lasted only a few months - good as friends, not as a relationship) until my fiancee came along. My mother told me that I "might as well accept that it may not happen" literally the week before he and I went to dinner for the first time (had met him three years before, and got to know each other at the zoo whenever I made the four hour one-way trip - it was where we met). That dinner was two years ago, and as evidenced by the dress photo earlier......it went well! Oh yeah, he's 51 and hadn't had a date in over 20 years (shy and nerdy bookworm will do that to ya if you aren't careful!). So never give up hope. :bigheart:

That's a wondeful story! It gives me hope! :D Thank you and I'm glad that you two found each other! 

This is kinda fishy! Is she trolling us?

If I remember correctly from reading her "mission journal", I don't know if she's smart enough to troll. 

I'm sorry! That's rude but...eh

Makes me wonder how Jessa and Jessica get along in the day to day. Maybe she's just thrilled about the baby and clueless, or it's a big F U. Wow wow wow.

seriously.  wasn't this the sister that commented on one of her posts about her boyfriend that she doesn't "do courting"? so maybe they don't get along...but geez what a crappy thing to do to someone who's just gone through labor :/

Isn't Jessica the one who kind of split with her family? Not like a big feud or something, but wasn't she the one dating vs. courting, and saying she hadn't lived at home for a long time? I hope she did this just because she's literally completely dense, but maybe she did it on purpose as a passive aggressive jab at them. In which case, she's worse than they are.

Edit: Sorry picklepizzas, we posted at the same time!

Actually, of all the fake stuff and fake TLC lifestyle with their "reveal" parties and blown up B.S. over every little detail in their lives..  a new auntie being excited and sort of jumping up and down is probably the most real and refreshing thing that's happened around the Duggars in months.. years.   Who cares about People and all the other media.. let the new auntie be excited about her new family member.  Pretty sad people on Instagram are whacking her when she actually expressed normal emotions and feelings surrounding the news.

I feel really pissed off on Jessa's behalf and I don't particularly like her.  It is such an asshole move to steal the parent's thunder.  I don't think she put too much thought into it.  I wonder if the price for this scoop just went down.  Oh, congrats to the new parents.  I really thought it would be a girl.

So, I hope this is smaller than my last photo (man, that was really huge).  But here I bring you maternity wear, 1982. Please be thankful to whomever is appropriate that you weren't pregnant in the '80's. And, those of you who were, I hope you have photos to share, too. (Jesus, it's all yellowed. Looks positively ancient.). (Also: the hair.) (I look totally fundiesque.)

image.jpeg

Ohhh you look super cute to me! And very happy. My mom says the same things about 70s/80s maternity wear. Not super fashionable.

Ohh engagement rings! Finally I have something to share!
We got engaged last month while holidaying in japan! I think he did a great job with the ring! (Sorry for the over use of exclamation points, I feel like Jilly-muffin, thank god I didn't say 'yes, totally!')
He proposed at the Kobe Nunobiki herb garden and rope way on the benches. It was beautiful. :my_heart:

But seriously Jessa, hurry up.

12048447_10206857247524011_426344574_n.jpg

12107812_10206856109815569_2234029033378924793_n.jpg

IMG-20151013-WA0004.jpg

He definitely did a good job :) Congrats!

Ok, I was not expecting to see myself right in the midst of the BJ arrival frenzy!  But, thank you, twinmama!  No selfie pouts back then!  

I think we are testing the server tonight!!!!

Don't know if this is going to overwrite my other post or what, but ....

I have a brother 2 years younger than me and a brother 8 years younger than me. Honestly, I LOVED having a baby brother when I was 8. I could help feed him, rock him, play with him. He never took my stuff or bugged me like my 2 years younger brother. When I was young and planning my life, LOL, I wanted two kids close together, then a huge gap and two more kids close together. Mainly because I liked having a huge gap between brother #2 and me. Alas, my twins are it for me. They are 1 minute apart. That'll have to do. 

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived