IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 6 - Still Smug, Still Pregnant

happy atheist

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very odd timing of the 'family' album the Official posted. Duggars got lucky with Derick having such a small family, versus the larger Seewald family w/ a few outspoken members and more public social media profiles. I'm not surprised it got out this way.

Already picked up!

http://www.inquisitr.com/2545221/rumors-fly-that-jessa-duggar-seewald-has-had-a-baby-boy/

Well somebody's in trouble...

It makes me feel like a total old lady, but maybe Jessa could enjoy her healthy newborn instead of giving a shit who posted it on social media before she got to!? I'd be a tiny bit angry if someone told MY MOM before I got to, but a fuckton of strangers on the internet? Who cares. It's not like she won't get any "likes" on her "I had my first of a zillion babies today!" post when she makes it. 

Ohh engagement rings! Finally I have something to share!
We got engaged last month while holidaying in japan! I think he did a great job with the ring! (Sorry for the over use of exclamation points, I feel like Jilly-muffin, thank god I didn't say 'yes, totally!')
He proposed at the Kobe Nunobiki herb garden and rope way on the benches. It was beautiful. :my_heart:

But seriously Jessa, hurry up.

12048447_10206857247524011_426344574_n.jpg

12107812_10206856109815569_2234029033378924793_n.jpg

IMG-20151013-WA0004.jpg

What a beautiful ring! Congrats! 

I just got engaged 2 weeks ago in Yosemite!

I get being excited but honestly, why would you do that? Especially on instagram; the most important people should know first. 

you won :D along with others 

you get cut to the cord, and name him - I give you permission 

and you can choose how she will wear her hair 

My guess (long time ago) was Wade Benjamin.  If not, then I'm thinking Aaron Benjamin.

Wonder if People could have gotten the news, then Jessa & Ben told family, and Jessica's announcement just happened to get out first.

Well, I guess next time, they are going to inform the media before their family...

That was a very quick reaction from PEOPLE.....details to come.

omg....I really thought it would be a girl! I wonder if People found out from Jessica Seewald's post. 

I totally agree with this. And just the wording of her post is so self centered. No congratulations or anything besides how it relates to her. 

She also felt the deprivations she experienced on her mission trip with the Duggars were solely there for her benefit, and never mind the people who had to live daily in those conditions. Cold showers, weird food? Thanks, Lord, for the object lesson!

I believe she is also the sister who blogged about how Ben's marriage to a "celebrity" turned HER life upside down.

I feel she would consider it a coup to be the first to share the baby news. She is self-centered, indeed.

you won :D along with others 

you get cut to the cord, and name him - I give you permission 

and you can choose how she will wear her hair 

Whoot! I am sure that it will be long and luscious! Good that all is well! 

I wonder what the name actually will be! :P I'm still guessing Benjamin will be in there somewhere. Someone said Samson earlier, perhaps that. Matthew, Mark, Luke? Abraham? Whooo knows!  

Awww, my brother and his wife are having a baby and I may have yelled "I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!" when they told me... it's exciting to have a nephew! So I don't blame her for being excited to be an aunt. I'm like 95% as happy for having a nephew as I was to have my own kids. It's awesome! 

It makes me feel like a total old lady, but maybe Jessa could enjoy her healthy newborn instead of giving a shit who posted it on social media before she got to!? I'd be a tiny bit angry if someone told MY MOM before I got to, but a fuckton of strangers on the internet? Who cares. It's not like she won't get any "likes" on her "I had my first of a zillion babies today!" post when she makes it. 

I feel a bit differently. This is Jessa and Ben's child. As the parents they should have the right to decide how and when they share news of the birth with the general public. Ben's aunt seems to have taken that right away from them - I honestly wouldn't blame them if they are somewhat angry, but we can't know what they think right now.

Hopefully everything went well for mom and baby.  

It's just rude regardless of magazine deals to announce someone else's birth before they even have the chance. Unless Jessa specifically told her that she could, but come on, I doubt that. If my sister had a baby I wouldn't go flying to Instagram and Facebook screaming, "I'm an auntie!!" before she could even announce it herself. 

Just a thought but maybe.....they were told that People magazine was going to announce it at a certain time but the ended up being a bit late with it....she thought ok it's past the time so I can announce and she beat them....

On another topic- after checking out her Instagram, boy would I really like the story behind her not living at home, dating, etc! Seems interesting!!

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived