IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 6 - Still Smug, Still Pregnant

happy atheist

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck yeah! 29 weeks 2 days! Two 2lb babies! 65 and 66 days in NICU. Happy, healthy, crazy almost 4 year olds now! 

Sorry my posts are unrelated to BJ. I was out all day! 

Poor Jessa is probably busy recovering, or at least fixing up her long mane of hair and perfecting her pout for the photoshoot. Really wish the camera were rolling when she finds out about this - that the kind of reality TV I definitely love to see!

If this is true, congrats Jessa!

On facebook too? Is she nuts? I was laughing but... I think this is awful now. 

I totally agree with this. And just the wording of her post is so self centered. No congratulations or anything besides how it relates to her. 

Does she go by Jess on fb and Jessica on IG?  We sure it's her?

So if another news site sees Jessica's posts (or finds it through us), writes an article, and scoops People...what does that do to how much their "exclusive" is worth? Girl cost Bin and Jessa money, the money that let's them keep being lazy and avoid getting a real job.

Really -- if she really did spill the beans, I feel for Jessa ....... for once. NOT THE AUNT'S PLACE TO ANNOUNCE IT! The only way I'd say OK is if Ben and Jessa said to do it, which I doubt

Someone on Pickles was saying the Duggars debunked it with some random post, but I'm not seeing it anywhere. And one of the pics they posted on their FB, isn't that Israel one of the girls is holding? So that's not like, a new new pic unless Jill flew up suddenly right?

ETA: Links to her posts have already been sent to TMZ. ;)

Gee, it's not the birth of the Messiah!  Just a kid born into a very very very large family. 

Imagine the BS of having to wait to say anything to your friends because People magazine needs to know first.  The Seewalds aren't the Duggars..  I think it's pretty funny we learned about the baby from one of them.  Jessa and Ben will be able to make their big announcement.. we really know very little at this point.

Someone on Pickles was saying the Duggars debunked it with some random post, but I'm not seeing it anywhere. And one of the pics they posted on their FB, isn't that Israel one of the girls is holding? So that's not like, a new new pic unless Jill flew up suddenly right?

Duggar official FB page just posted four pics, Israel is in them so probably old. Jessa isn't in any.

Didn't Jessa warn the Seewald's that People has exclusive rights to the baby reveal? Come on!

I thought the same thing! She had to have known about People or another magazine deal. Even if she didn't know the full details you would think his parents would've told all the kids prior to delivery to keep your mouths shut.

That's definitely Israel. Unless it's just an old pic that they said, "Hey, let's post this." And Gawd, for a second, I thought Michelle was with ANOTHER blessing in the oven for a second. Not a flattering shirt there, chica

Jessica's going to be spending some serious time in the prayer closet if she made an unapproved announcement...

i will yank her in myself 

still no news on facebook or people.com

LOL, while you look (hilariously) miserable, you don't look that large to me at all! To me, that looks normal nearish full term pregnant with a singleton. Seriously the moms of twins that I know who went full term are ENORMOUS. In a great way, I'd take two 8 pound babies no matter how painful and awful it is to carry them over two 2lb babies any day. But you looked great there. 

where is her facebook- 

I think just leghumpers are blasting her.  Everyone on her FB page is congratulating the family (being normal).

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived