IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 6 - Still Smug, Still Pregnant

happy atheist

Not wanting to be outdone, Jessa labored for 80 hours before welcoming the new precious blessing. Or something like that. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, my brother and his wife are having a baby and I may have yelled "I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!" when they told me... it's exciting to have a nephew! So I don't blame her for being excited to be an aunt. I'm like 95% as happy for having a nephew as I was to have my own kids. It's awesome! 

Hey, @twinmama, I think you've got me stuck in a quote box!  Maybe if you click the little paper icon thingy it will clear it out. I keep thinking you are addressing me! 

Not wanting to be outdone, Jessa labored for 80 hours before welcoming the new precious blessing. Or something like that. 

If the ambulance rumor is true, then maybe?

you should more props than jessica seewald 

. CONCEPTION BEHAVIOR

According to wives’ tales, the sex of the partner that was more aggressive at time of conception is the opposite sex of the baby.

see what did I tell you -

LMAO, well I did have two boys and during their "conception" I just laid on the table with my legs in stirrups while my reproductive endocrinologist did all the work. And the RE was a man so... TRUTH! Wait, reading comprehension fail. The doc did all the work so I should have had girls! Oh well.

LMAO, well I did have two boys and during their "conception" I just laid on the table with my legs in stirrups while my reproductive endocrinologist did all the work. And the RE was a man so... TRUTH!

OMG that is hilarious in a good way - but they are saying the woman did all the work 

Even with normal, non-famous/"famous" people...it's just a crappy thing to announce the arrival of someone else's baby.

I think that in this day and age, it's just common courtesy to let the parents announce this stuff on social media. Most people I know...when they have the baby, family is all told right away. But then NO ONE says anything on social media until the parents themselves have mentioned it. After that is when aunts, grandparents, etc. start posting things about it.

Agreed!  It's also sometimes tough when you have a long list of family members that need to be notified to make sure that everyone who needs to know finds out before it's leaked.  We actually asked people we expected would post on social media to wait until we had a chance to do so ourselves.  Because sometimes a family member won't pick up a phone and you really would prefer they not find out on Facebook.

Hey, @twinmama, I think you've got me stuck in a quote box!  Maybe if you click the little paper icon thingy it will clear it out. I keep thinking you are addressing me! 

:) I am usually very internet savvy, but this new quote thing is really throwing me for a loop! Sorry for the nonstop quoting of you! Going to go sleep now and figure it out in the morning, lol.

It wasn't 12 hours ago. Someone definitely would have noticed and posted it here soon after. Go to Jessica Seewald's instagram page (https://instagram.com/jessicaseewald/) and you'll be able to see when it was posted. As of 10:01 p.m. eastern, it was posted 2 hours ago.

Jessica Seewald's post is not an iphone image.  Whoever on here posted that image probably saved it that way on their phone and the time they saved the image is what's showing up.  Her Instagram post is from only 2 hours ago.

What if this was planned as a PR move to generate sympathy for Jessa and generate interest in her special?  Too cynical?

It could be! It's all so bizarre

IIf Jess didn't get to announce it I will feel bad because it is the parents right.  But this is also Jess she doesn't play by the rules, loves to control everything and loves to mess with us.  So maybe she wanted it this way I hope so because no matter how much we snark on her if it wasn't her choice that is so wrong

Jessica Seewald's post is not an iphone image.  Whoever on here posted that image probably saved it that way on their phone.  Her Instagram post is from only 2 hours ago.

I think my IG app must be wonky because it really does say 12 hours ago!  So. Weird. 

OMG! Of course. I am happy the baby is here and I also need to see a pic.  My cousin also had a baby today.

Am I the only one who thinks whats the big deal about someone else spilling the beans? 

Thank you! I have no clue what I'm doing :my_huh: My fiance is trying to help at least.

I have no clue what I'm doing either!! Who knew there was so much to plan! Plus having a limited budget. Have you chosen a date? We're thinking a Monday wedding next October (the date we got engaged.)

As someone said upthread, so weird that DuggarOfficial posted random kids shots (some old, unless Izzy is back) under the heading "Family" about 1/2 hr after Jessica's post.  Code?  Message to Joshly ?  

They confirmed the birth on the Jill and Jessa: Counting On Facebook page. 

I don't think I saw this posted previously when I read through the posts - sorry if it's a repost. I was reading pretty quick to try and get caught up.

i leave for an hour for the first time in DAYS to make chocolate chip cookie dough truffles and come back to an upheaval!

i'm reeeeaaalllllyyyyy hoping for a Benjamin Robert, who goes by Ben Bob.

Please be Ben Bob. PLEASE be Ben Bob!

To me, all the "stay tuned for more details" says that Jessica spilled the beans when she wasn't supposed to. I feel like jessa and Ben would want to wait for that first family photo and announce all the details altogether at the same time. But since jessICA said something already, they are clambering to buy time. 

I think we are crashing the site lol. I keep getting all kinds of errors! Sorry, mods/help meets!!!

This is what I get for taking a break to watch the Blacklist... missing all the Jess/ica drama and baby boy! Now we can obsess over the name until it's released.

can inquisitr get in trouble for putting out an article early? what kind of rights does People have over this info? is it more "guidelines" or could they sue?

i leave for an hour for the first time in DAYS to make chocolate chip cookie dough truffles and come back to an upheaval!

i'm reeeeaaalllllyyyyy hoping for a Benjamin Robert, who goes by Ben Bob.

Please be Ben Bob. PLEASE be Ben Bob!

I want!!!!!!!

I'm still saying the name is John Adams Seewald. After John Quincey Adams. Since they're calling him Quincey as a nickname. But that would require them actually knowing any history and who knows what SOTDRT taught them..

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived