IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 6 - Still Smug, Still Pregnant

happy atheist

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be so pissed if a sibling did that to me, and I certainly won't have a People article lined up for my first born. She is either a real ass, or totally clueless. I can't imagine any person of her age being so clueless.

what you said 

What's this sister like? Could she be pissing with us? Or reliable trustworthy source? 

I want a name now! And details! I hate being in wrong time zone across the pond! Who needs sleep, or a neuro physio appointment for balance and dizzy issues. On god what is wrong with me !

Oh my god! I think if I had pushed and laboured and had a sister in law announce ahead of me that the baby was born, I'd flip my shit! :D 

Hahah no one predicted that! 

oh my lorrrrd this is hilarious! :D while i would personally feel bad about being upstaged by an in-law without giving them my permission to post something like that, i also feel it couldn't have happened to a better duggar.

if it's true...congrats jessa!

Maybe Jessica forgot about the 'social' aspect of social media. 

I would be FURIOUS. Poor jessa. She has someone steal her thunder all the time. Jill will post her "congrats, and guess what we are totally expecting!" Post any minute. I'm going with the name Samson.

omg i am at my parents -with 43% left in my dad's laptop 

KEEP ME appraised - be home in an hour - where there will be what 10 more pages to read 

silly SISTER 

Jessa's probably too busy trying to steal her son back from Michelle to notice Jessica's post.

Michelle is murmuring "Precious, precious" like Gollum, as she hoards him! 

Kudos for finding that post on Jessica's IG, that's the last place I would have looked for news! I'm trying not to laugh at the absurdity of the situation while sitting in a lecture right now. 

So, really - I recall Jessica Seewald being pretty clueless (her mission diary/blog?) but she must have had the OK from Jessa and Ben to post that, right?  Especially with Jessa being so conscious of her social media persona, it would be so clueless and rude of Ben's sister to do this...with the focus on her (I'm an auntie) vs. the mama.  I almost but not quite feel sorry for Jessa.  

God, I just had my first granddaughter this year; I was the first to know  besides the daddy, of course....(I wasn't present at the birth)  and the first thing I asked was "Let me know when I can tell people and who I can tell/who you want to tell/etc."   Never would I dream of doing this!  

Kudos for finding that post on Jessica's IG, that's the last place I would have looked for news! I'm trying not to laugh at the absurdity of the situation while sitting in a lecture right now. 

I follow her because she is purely entertaining for everything that she is supposed to be, but is not in any sense of the word :)

And how long are we giving before Jill announces Dilly 2.0? I say 48 hours.

48-72 hours. I wouldn't say any longer than that!

"Congratulations to my sweet sister Jessa and her husband Ben on the birth of their precious baby Ben Jr. Excited to announce that Israel is going to be a big brother!" 

I wonder if this is Jessa's way of Punking all her followers?  That would be funny too!

Wow. I am not a Jessa fan....but she has my 'permission' to be completely pissed about this. I would be so angry if someone other than me/my husband announced the birth of our child. What a bitch move!

Jessica's going to be spending some serious time in the prayer closet if she made an unapproved announcement...

Man Jessa is the least likable Duggar female but boy this burns for me... I would be IRATE if someone else announced the birth of MY child online. 

I'm curious to see when/if confirmation comes. She must have posted that right after the baby popped out if it's true. People hasn't even had time to write their article yet!

Wow. I am not a Jessa fan....but she has my 'permission' to be completely pissed about this. I would be so angry is someone other than me/my husband announced the birth of our child. What a bitch move!

Yup, completely rude and unacceptable. I feel bad for Jessa here. Not funny at all.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived