IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 6 - Still Smug, Still Pregnant

happy atheist

Ohhh, little Jessica is going to get a talkin' to by big brother for spilling the beans!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAIT - WHAT?  Did Bin's sister really just post that she was an auntie?  That's kinda rude - let the parents announce the arrival!   

But - is that a legit IG account; IIRC it is, right?

Wait - what???  

Yes, that is her legit IG account... Oh Jessica...

WAIT - WHAT?  Did Bin's sister really just post that she was an auntie?  That's kinda rude - let the parents announce the arrival!   

But - is that a legit IG account; IIRC it is, right?

Wait - what???  

omg - THERE IS NO OTHER NEWS!!!!!!

i forget when jill was in labour did she post fake 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So in addition to ANNOUNCING the birth before the parents, SHE CONFIRMED THE GENDER! What's next, her announcing the effing NAME?! This is just a riot!

On man, its past my bedtime once again. Early start for a hospital appt in the morning so won't have the chance to check in before I leave to catch the gossip. It will all explode while I'm out and about, wonder how many threads I will have to catch up on!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So in addition to ANNOUNCING the birth before the parents, SHE CONFIRMED THE GENDER! What's next, her announcing the effing NAME?! This is just a riot!

I never expected to be so entertained!  

We thought Jill would steal her spotlight.  LMAO!!! 

People magazine is gonna be pissed!

No verification anywhere else but a couple of comments on Pickles' FB page (one stating there are a bunch of cars/SUVs at the Blessa house... someone was on their way home from WalMart and reported on the sighting of more than usual vehicles.)

How stupid for his sister to announce it, if indeed it is true.   Huh.

What a jerkass thing to do, if Jessa really has had the baby by now. I almost hope she's just trolling because then it wouldn't make her the sort of horse's ass who upstages her brother and his wife on their special day.

now i am predicting nothing will be officially announced until tomorrow i bet 

that explains super quite DAY 

does she have Facebook - someone should lambast her

If this is right then I predicted, all those moons ago, that the baby would be born on the 5th! So if it is true, me and all of those other people who predicted today are right!!!! :D 

I would be so pissed if a sibling did that to me, and I certainly won't have a People article lined up for my first born. She is either a real ass, or totally clueless. I can't imagine any person of her age being so clueless.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived