IGNORED

Jessa Duggar Seewald Pt 6 - Still Smug, Still Pregnant

happy atheist

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no clue what I'm doing either!! Who knew there was so much to plan! Plus having a limited budget. Have you chosen a date? We're thinking a Monday wedding next October (the date we got engaged.)

We are hoping for sometime in August or September on a Saturday preferably....we have a meeting Saturday morning with the priest at my mom's church (where we will likely marry) and then hopefully we can set a date. My fiance was told at noon today that he has to be in New Mexico in the morning for work and is flying back tomorrow night I hope, so we don't have to reschedule with the priest..

OMG! Of course. I am happy the baby is here and I also need to see a pic.  My cousin also had a baby today.

Am I the only one who thinks whats the big deal about someone else spilling the beans? 

I do think it's rude to announce the birth before the parents get a chance, but I think "stealing her thunder" is a bit of an exaggeration. Jessa is still going to be getting plenty of attention.

i leave for an hour for the first time in DAYS to make chocolate chip cookie dough truffles and come back to an upheaval!

i'm reeeeaaalllllyyyyy hoping for a Benjamin Robert, who goes by Ben Bob.

Please be Ben Bob. PLEASE be Ben Bob!

Oh hey, don't hold out on us. Those sound amazing. Recipe, please? :hersheyskiss: :tw_cookie::tw_grin:

can inquisitr get in trouble for putting out an article early? what kind of rights does People have over this info? is it more "guidelines" or could they sue?

They likely have a contract with the Seewalds and assorted Duggars and could only sue them for breaking the news early or to another. I don't think they would be able to sue someone who wasn't a part of that contract for ruining their exclusive. 

Christian or Ezra. 

what were the names again she posted for boys ? anyone bueller 

Luke
Zachary 
Sawyer 
Noah 
Benjamin

so we have Noah Benjamin, or Benjamin Noah or Sawyer Benjamin 

I like all those names

Although it's classless what Jessica did, in a way she's giving Jessa a taste of her own smug medicine.... Karma if you will 

We are hoping for sometime in August or September on a Saturday preferably....we have a meeting Saturday morning with the priest at my mom's church (where we will likely marry) and then hopefully we can set a date. My fiance was told at noon today that he has to be in New Mexico in the morning for work and is flying back tomorrow night I hope, so we don't have to reschedule with the priest..

I'll cross my fingers for you, that he makes it back in time and that you get the date you want!

Oh hey, don't hold out on us. Those sound amazing. Recipe, please? :hersheyskiss: :tw_cookie::tw_grin:

i feel weird posting just after jessa gave birth, but whatevs

1/3 cup brown sugar. 1/3 cup softened butter (i used coconut oil and added 2 tbsp of hot water). 1 tbsp vanilla. mix until smooth

add 1 cup flour. beat together and stir in 1 cup of mini chocolate chips. semi sweet.

roll them into one inch balls and freeze for a half an hour.

in a tiny sauce pot mix 1 tbsp shortening, 4 oz dark chocolate and 4 oz of chocolate melty stuff (no idea what that's called. at my store it's literally labeled Chocolate Melty). Melt in pot and roll balls in. Freeze until chocolate hardens.

Eat and laugh that Jessa's SIL stole her thunder

This picture freaked me out.  Our dogs could be sisters, I have the same kitchen tile, very similar kitchen chairs, and my sister has a purse just like that.  If I had yellow towels I'd wonder what the heck you had done sneaking into my house to photograph my dog (after touching up her hair as mine has more white in the face.)  This was weird!

I want to go home and see if i can pose her like that and post it so you can be freaked out too.  :) 

Well obviously I brought my own towels to use...

Lol. its a small world- and also Ozzie is a boy, but I would love to see his long lost twin!:my_smile:

Well this was all decidedly less exciting and dramatic than Jill's birth extravaganza

in what way - we don't know the birth details yet 

we can be debating this for more weeks to come :D 

so in jessa's fundy world - is this huge that she had a boy 

like Derick said - someone to lead or what ?

I feel a bit differently. This is Jessa and Ben's child. As the parents they should have the right to decide how and when they share news of the birth with the general public. Ben's aunt seems to have taken that right away from them - I honestly wouldn't blame them if they are somewhat angry, but we can't know what they think right now.

Hopefully everything went well for mom and baby.  

Yep, as much as I don't like them, they should have that right to themselves. Not even talking about People mag deals or whatever. Every couple should be able to announce their engagement, pregnancy, birth how and when they want. I find it rude when it happens to a "normal" couple, and so I find it rude happening to B&J. A family member or friend can be as thrilled as they want to hear that news, it doesn't mean they *have* to run to SM to tell the world, or in the case of "normal" people, other family or friends who may not have been told yet.

in what way - we don't know the birth details yet 

we can be debating this for more weeks to come :D 

well she's only a few days overdue, didn't make us as crazy as Jill, and no dramatic people cover either!!

cant wait to see pictures. Whatever they may be like, seewald spawn will inevitably be beautiful

At least she didn't make us wait as long as Jill. Thank you Jessa! We didn't need that type of crazy! Once was enough! :56247958035f1_32(18):

Okay. I'm going to bed. But when I wake up that baby better have a name, and it better be either Benjamin James "B.J.", or Judah Benjamin as per my prediction. Come on, Jessa, it's the least you can do for me.

At least she didn't make us wait as long as Jill. Thank you Jessa! We didn't need that type of crazy! Once was enough! :56247958035f1_32(18):

well we might have to wait all night to have any details

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived