Lori's MRS Degree post reminds me of a couple of eight-year-olds playing house or school.  I can just see two little girls saying "I can teach this and you can teach this and then we can eat at the pretend cafeteria..." Also, I don't recall (please don't make me read it again) who she said would be teaching about modesty.  Because, in my opinion, none of those "Godly" young women really seem to grasp the meaning of that word; even Lori.  If my daughter posted pictures of herself dressed like the dancing daughter (Alyssa??), I would not be holding her up as an example of a modest young woman. 

And Andrea?? Wow, she's an angry one, isn't she?  My theory is that none of the other young moms relate to her because she has made it clear to them that she's more godly, more righteous, more submissive and more....well...everything...than they are. If she can't find ONE friend in a large group of young moms, she is likely the problem. 

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lori's MRS Degree post reminds me of a couple of eight-year-olds playing house or school.  I can just see two little girls saying "I can teach this and you can teach this and then we can eat at the pretend cafeteria..." Also, I don't recall (please don't make me read it again) who she said would be teaching about modesty.  Because, in my opinion, none of those "Godly" young women really seem to grasp the meaning of that word; even Lori.  If my daughter posted pictures of herself dressed like the dancing daughter (Alyssa??), I would not be holding her up as an example of a modest young woman. 

And Andrea?? Wow, she's an angry one, isn't she?  My theory is that none of the other young moms relate to her because she has made it clear to them that she's more godly, more righteous, more submissive and more....well...everything...than they are. If she can't find ONE friend in a large group of young moms, she is likely the problem. 

Lori of "my shirt is cut down to here, but Ken's says it's totally okay" will be teaching the class on modesty. 

In other Alexander news, Alyssa is private on Instagram...again. Why does she do that - toggle back and forth? What purpose does it serve?

Ken is guest posting today (don't ask me how I predicted this):

Imagine the apostle Paul teaching about marriage oneness and throwing in a few verses on how a husband needs to help create the right mood so that sex always comes within the context of romance, affection and love. 

Sex within the context of romance, affection, and love?  Screw that!  10 minutes and some lube?  Done.

Didn’t God know that women would be given freedom over their own bodies, not just to withhold sex from their husbands when they don’t feel like it, but to have sex outside of marriage at 15 and run and get an abortion without their parents even knowing about it?

If God says your body is not your own when it comes to sex with your spouse it’s because He knows what is best for you and your marriage.  

An argument for marital rape if I've ever seen one.  Because God says so of course....

Ok, I can hear the detractors now. “What about the wife who is married to a jerk, or the wife who it hurts when she has sex? What about when a wife has a headache, or she just prefers to only have sex once a week, or once a month? What about the poor girl who had some sort of sexual interferences that make it so she doesn’t enjoy sex much?” All part of the exceptions intended to throw up a smoke screen over the rule that, "your body is not yours alone."

By "sexual "interferences" I can only assume he means ABUSE.  You know...like how Josh Duggar abused his sisters and Ken made post after post defending him?  Yeah...

Regular and frequent sex is a basic bodily need for most men and some women. 

No Ken.  Food is a need.  You're welcome.

When your spouse gives you that smile, wink, or the nod, or gently takes your hand and starts up to the bedroom, what are we supposed to do? Joyfully follow knowing that it is for our own good even when we don’t feel like it

You heard it from Ken first: Sex is for your own good...even if you don't feel like it. 

How frequent? Guess who God says gets to decide? And trust me, one of the main reasons why many husbands seem like they want sex every day is because many wives are not readily available to them. Rationed sex will keep a husband hungry just as rationed food will keep a stomach hungry. Once availability is freely given, most husbands are happy with every other day, or less. 

Ken?  I am guessing "God" says Ken gets to decide.  

After all, there are many responsibilities we don’t enjoy doing in life

Yeah....I once read a seemingly dissatisfied wife write the following:

There is something called lubrication and serving others whether you feel like it or not.

So there's that :pb_rollseyes:

One early morning Lori hopped back in bed and said to me, 

“I was just listening to this couple on Focus on the Family and they said

it only takes five minutes a day to

please your man. I can give you five minutes so long as it is in the

mornings.” Wow!  That was music to my ears.

Ken- your wife's family reads her blog.  Have a little discretion.  No one needs to no about the details of your personal life.

Remember, this was long before the arguing stopped and the desire to be submissive found its way into Lori’s heart. This was pure obedience to the Word, coupled with love and understanding, which may have become the glue that helped hold a difficult marriage together.

A piss poor testament to their marriage if I've ever heard one.

Fun, intimate, private sexual teasing throughout the day can keep the flames blazing, so long warm up times are unnecessary. 

Yeah, cause FIVE minutes!

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2015/10/sex-romance-lies-and-responsibility.html

These two are made for each other.

Does Ken get the idea that men are supposed to love their wives like Jesus loved the church? All of these rules and regulations are supposed to fall under that foremost commandment. He sure doesn't speak like it. 

You know, the world really owes Lori a thank you.

Thank you, Lori, for taking Ken out of the dating game. I know he's repellant, but his wallet is sufficiently thick that you can apparently tolerate his sweaty, 10 minute fumblings. And you get to bitch about him on the internet about it and he, being incredibly obtuse and full of himself, doesn't understand it. 

But thank you for dealing with Ken Alexander so that rest of us can just shake our heads at his ridiculousness.

Intercourse completed in FIVE minutes? Is it wrong that I find this a little impressive? That's so fast. Wow. How is he even getting it in with no foreplay whatsoever? I guess coconut oil. 

And of course it's infuriating that there's nothing in between five minute fuck and long hours long drawn out session. 

*sigh*  So many things about this post.

~Since one of Lori's favorite taglines is "I teach women!"  Why, when Ken posts, doesn't he address men?  Better yet, why doesn't he start his own blog in which he can teach men. I know he says he doesn't have time for that, but clearly he does.

~Where in the Bible does it say that a man's sexual needs are more important than a woman's?  I suppose when Ken says "Guess who gets to decide?" he's meaning "the man, of course!"  Does this mean that the headship card trumps the sexual needs card? And what scripture tells us that?  How disgusting that a man gets to say "Yeah, but I'm the man so it's when I want it, how I want it and where I want it."  So really, Ken does NOT believe that a man is to meet his wife's sexual needs, does he?

~Can these men (who seem to walk around in a state of constant dazed sexual arousal) not understand that a build-up through the day IS a sexual need for some women??? If a woman needs a man to be attentive and kind and helpful through the day in order to be in the mood for sex at night, why is that such a difficult thing for these men to understand.  Again, her needs mean nothing to him if he's not willing to do those things.

~Again with the "Scripture says nothing about this" argument.  Scripture says nothing about Halloween so it's okay to celebrate it.  Scripture says nothing about "romancing your wife" so he doesn't have to do it.  I'm so confused.  Does silence in scripture give us a free pass or a blanket denial??? Which is it?  These people keep talking about the silence in scripture on a topic yet they apply it differently to each situation. 

~If, as in part of Ken's post, he believes a man should meet his wife's sexual needs, per scripture (which he basically negates later), why was he silent when Cabinet Man proudly proclaimed that a man should only fulfill his wife 80% of the time? Why allow a brother to sin?? What about iron sharpening iron that these men are so fond of bragging about? 

~Sex is something, in the belief system of conservative Christians, that is to be saved for marriage. That is the ONLY thing, that I know of, that is specifically to be preserved for the marriage relationship in this belief system. That makes it sacred, holy, meant to be intimate and pleasurable for both parties. There's a whole book in the Bible about it - The Song of Solomon.  I just cannot comprehend that these men take this sacred issue and degrade it to nothing more than a few minutes to satisfy themselves like animals.  They call it a "need" and really they do talk about it like a need. They talk about it like grabbing a sandwich or getting enough sleep. They have no ability to fully embrace it as a way to have a true, mutually pleasing relationship with the woman they claim to love above all others.  They quote the scripture but use lots of words to wiggle out of its actual command.   

Intercourse completed in FIVE minutes? Is it wrong that I find this a little impressive? That's so fast. Wow. How is he even getting it in with no foreplay whatsoever? I guess coconut oil. 

And of course it's infuriating that there's nothing in between five minute fuck and long hours long drawn out session. 

Yes, The Modest Godly Mentor has addressed that too unfortunately:

Coconut oil is a great lubricant!  

Let the comment idiocy begin! 

"Why is it that affairs often take minutes, but relationship coaches keep perpetuating this idea that loving husbands must continually romance their wives to put them in the mood for sex; and of course the best romantic move is doing the dishes? " 

This is definitely a good point. Women don't fantasize about their husbands doing dishes and rocking babies, if so, books like fifty shades of grey would not have taken the world by storm. 

This notion is spearheaded by men who fell for the feminist lie as well. I imagine 200 years ago when women freely gave sex to their husbands, it was their brawn and lingering sweat and dirt on them that turned their wives on. If a man grabbed the baby and put him down, that would have been appreciated in a massive way but it does not add to the wife's desire. I would go as far as to say that it might make the man look emastulated in a woman's eyes if he did these things too terribly much. A man is sexy, and that will never change, therefore manly things are sexy to women and that also will never change. 

" a woman is a crock pot and a man a microwave " 

I respectfully disagree with this. It contradicts your other assertion. An adulteress will be naked in five minutes, she doesn't need the man to rub her shoulders and light candles first. Most affairs happen with men who are careless and passive and it is a sexy contrast compared to their husbands who are subservient and smothering. 

The truth is women do not understand their own desires at all and men have bought into the notion that doing chores and rubbing feet will get them sex because they are desperate for sex now that women can shamelessly deny their husbands and that is what they are told from childhood on up. 

I do not know the answer for men and I do not claim to but I do know that women respond in a sexual way to masculinity, not femininity and women's desires are quickly awakened, same as men. Affairs are our best proof of this as you say, affairs happen in minutes.

**wanders off looking for the banging my head against the wall smiley** 

so is foreplay. And it's fun! I'm genuinely confused as to what lorken has against foreplay.

Five minutes? Add me to the list of people who find this astonishing. How do they even get their clothes off in five minutes? When do they start the timer? When they are still downstairs? 

And why do fundie men find this interesting? Why is it "music to their ears"?Don't they find it empty, unsatisfying and non-mutual? Can the men on the baord chime in. .. would this be fun?

so is foreplay. And it's fun! I'm genuinely confused as to what lorken has against foreplay.

Well, foreplay only works if you like the person you are with and want to be with them.  Remember, they view giving one another a back rub as a PUNISHMENT/ form of discipline--- Ken once compared the sacrifice of  giving Lorri a back rub to christ dying on the cross.  If touching one another is that much of a problem for them, foreplay would be horrible.  And since the earlier statement was that women don't understand their own desires, then foreplay is an artificial construct, designed by feminists.... and orgasms for women-- probably a feminist lie as well. 

Why bother when one can lube up and assume the position?  

Here's what Ken is saying: 

"A lot of the time I can't be bothered with foreplay. There are other things I'd rather be doing. Lots of them. So I've found a way to say it isn't important or necessary. It's in the Bible so you have to believe it. Now I get to skip foreplay, because it's just some female emotional thing, female negativity or something. . . yeah."

In his post, he throws out a lot of contradictory stuff (all of which involve women being wrong). Here we go:

• women don't know their own desires
  • women's desires are wrong (unless they agree with mine)
  • women aren't instantly turned on because of bad thinking
  • women are different from men so they aren't instantly turned on
  • if a woman isn't turned on, it doesn't matter
  • if a woman tries to say does matter she is wrong, and possibly not godly!
  • older women should teach younger women to shut up and put up

He just throws all these out there, and hopes one of them sticks. The point is, he wants sex, wants it fast, and wants it without doing any boring stuff like foreplay.

Does Lori and Ken realize that this post is being read by their four children, their cousins, their parents, and their siblings? I'll bet a lot of snickering is going on in those homes. I can't imagine reading such stuff written by my mom or my brother.

Ken:

for many a house wife, their husbands no longer turn them on quickly because their minds are distracted from the fact that this is a super great guy I married and he has that brawn and hard work that should be turning me on, but I am too stuck in my negativity of the day to see it. 

Wife: Difficult/Negative
Husband: Super/Great

Ken:

many women do not understand their own desires

Wife: No clue what she wants
Husband: Knows what he wants and deserves to have it handed to him on a silver platter like 5 minutes ago

I also like (sarcasm) the woman who is wasting her time arguing with Lori about women being crock pots or microwaves :pb_rollseyes: 

Get over it lady...if The Godly Mentor says you're a crock pot, you're a crock pot.  Lori believes that women = this and men = that.  She even read a book that says so.  Any variation can be attributed to detractors, so pipe down trying to argue with her already.  

"If God says your body is not your own when it comes to sex with your spouse it’s because He knows what is best for you and your marriage.  :"

Ken, does this mean that Lori can shove a dildo up your patootie in the name of God? Can she put nipple clamps on you for her own pleasure? Is she allowed to douse you in honey and roll in you ant beds if it gets her off? 

Just asking for a friend.

The female orgasm - a lie from the pit of hell

Welp, I think I just figured out what is wrong with Lori. 

Ken:

"...All part of the exceptions intended to throw up a smoke screen over the rule that, "your body is not yours alone." "

From the mental health pov this "rule" is so fucked up, batshit crazy and pathological that I'm speechless. 

Listen Ken Idiot Alexander: everyone's body is exclusively his/her own full stop. If you need to reclaim ownership of someone's body in order to have sex you are nothing better than scum, nothing better than a slaver, a pimp and a rapist. No wonder that your wife isn't turned on by you and only tolerates 10minutes with lube, you are a disgusting being. But since it seems that you make do with a pittance well let me tell you that despite all your preachings you know nothing about the beauty and love  of a true, deep spousal relationship. 

Between the thread on abstinence and our current "Ken bloviates about Bad Sex topic, , I am eternally grateful that my husband was/is of the opinion that it was the man's absolute duty to make sure his wife had orgasms and that the woman is the best source of information on how that might be done....  If Ken were to have done that, perhaps Lorri would not have always been such a reluctant lover.  

Keep telling us what a lousy lay you were Ken, maybe some of us aren't convinced. 

Also, does it seem he likes talking sex with the young women in the comments section?  Lorri had better have the lube at hand.....

I can imagine the conversations that are going on in the home of Lori's relatives.

Brother-in-law: It was great to see Ken and Lori and the kids for that Labor Day barbeque.

Lori's sister: Yes, it was. The kids are all grown up now. Cassi made great brownies, didn't she?

BIL: Yeah. By the way, I need to return that hammer to Ken.

Sis: That reminds me. . . let me check her blog, haven't read it in a while.

[opens computer and goes to Always Learning]

Omigod!

BIL: What?

Sis: [reading to herself and mumbling] Five minutes. . . lube. . . huh? whether you want to or not. . .biblical duties. . . 

BIL: Let me see that. [reads, snorts] Heh heh, looks like Ken needs to pull out the Bible to get sex.

Sis: And Lori. . . doesn't seem to like it very much, does she?

BIL: Wow, I sure married the right sister!

Sis: Yeah, remember once when you said she was cute? You sure dodged a bullet there. God, I can't believe they wrote all that stuff. How can we look them in the eye at Thanksgiving, knowing. . . what we know?

[phone rings]

Daughter: Mom, did you see what Aunt Lori wrote on her blog today? This is so embarrassing! What if  Uncle Ken wants to discuss his "teaching" with me! Mom, you have to get her to stop!

The part I have never understood is if it takes so long for a woman to get aroused how do so many teenage girls end up having sex and babies. Especially with the discomfort that comes from the first time? It makes no sense to me that they would ever want sex except with a loving and gentle husband... so it must show that there is a lot more to a woman's sex thinking than just "it's uncomfortable" and you have to put me in the right mood.

That quote from Ken actually sickens me.  I think it's the second reference he's made today to teenaged girls and sex.  Really?? He wants to take the conversation there?!? 

Just from a practical standpoint (and I can't believe I have to point this out to a man who has been married for more than thirty years) hormone levels change.  A teenage girl is just as full of surging hormones as a teenage boy.  There's so much more that is wrong with his comment but I just can't.....

Any why is it that Ken keeps referring to these immoral teen girls? Is he seriously under the impression that ALL young men are virgins when they get married? With whom does Ken think these young girls are having sex before they get married? 

Today's "Always Learning" is getting more and more creepy with each new comment. 

Ken is an idiot.  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ken, stop talking, you are making yourself look like a pathetic idiot.  Clearly sex is not an area that you have valuable experience.  :handsex:

I have deleted the rest of my comment, because I forget that Ken reads our sex talk (and the comments) like porn.... :2wankers: ......................:brainbleach:

"So is the moral of the story is that Christian wives need to be their own crock-pots with the way they think about sex, and pleasing their husbands, instead of "cracked-pots" that husbands must continually repair before they are allowed to have sex? "

Hey, Ken, I have an idea about what you can get Lori for Christmas. 

Probably safe for work, but use your own discretion. 

310RLZi31vL.jpg

WTF???

Sorry, I have no energy to go through every single WTF statement.  Too. Much. Fail.

Instead, I'll just say this quickly:  Hubby and Girl 1 are celebrating their birthdays today!

You know what I find hot?  My husband being a great dad.  He made this collage of photos with Girl 1, and there is one where he is holding her at her baby naming, when she was only 9 days old.  The background is dark, the light is just on them, and he is holding her and staring into her face with so much love.  I also have some super-hot photos of him with Girl 1 and Girl 2 when they were little, and of him with his little miniature, The Boy.  Trust me, nothing is sexier than a guy tenderly holding a baby.

I'll stop posting now, so I'll have some time for birthday fun.  You see, it really should take more than 5 min.....

Ken, if you are reading this, here is some food for thought:  Nobody ever says "How can I convince my wife to eat chocolate cake?"  When something is a source of pleasure for someone, you don't need to beg them to do it, or worry about "withholding".  Now, there's also a line in the Bible about loving others as we love ourselves.  We know that you consider sex to be your "need" - but women have a need for good sex too.  You might not need to beg or worry about rationing if it's not all about you and your needs in bed, and if you think about spending more than 5 minutes and actually pay attention to what might turn her on.  I'm still quite amazed that you are so willing to tell the world that you are a 5 minute wonder who can't please your wife in bed.  My husband would be mortified.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived