IGNORED

Duggar sighting in Edinburgh!

Moose

Anna looks absolutely DONE! Having a baby that age is rough enough, adding jet lag to it is pure torture! Who are they waiving at? No one else in the damn parade is waiving or clapping? Tools...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joy and Anna both look like they need some chill time! Michelle of course looks perfectly rested and is carrying NO baby. Michelle seemed to make such a big ordeal about keeping her "Josie Kitten" safe from germs....maybe I'm wrong.

Amy could have volunteered to relieve Anna or one of the J'slaves of baby carrying duty but I guess waving was more important. I'd imagine things between Anna and Amy are not exactly friendly IMO (idle speculation).

In fairness to the Duggar adults not carrying a little Duggar, they could all be taking turns. We know that Jill does the lion's share of child "training" in that household and she was not carrying one for once. I was glad to Grandma in capris and she wasn't defrauding at all. Wonder where all they went in Scotland and where they are going in Ireland next? It would be nice for them to have some down-time and check things out without cameras, but then they might have to pitch in more $...

Finally, NIKE! to the Scottish hunk in the V-neck shirt.

Oh, yes. I noticed him too. Straight out of a romance novel, although the Duggar girls would never know about that. (Unless they have a secret stash somewhere).

As much as I hate to defend the Mullet, she was holding Jenny's hand.

Boob, OTOH, DEFINED the Ugly American in that parade. Next time, save the Razorback gear for sightseeing, not a parade honoring long-held traditions of a foreign country.

And what's with the flip-flops in a parade (especially on Anna with all the extra weight she's carrying)? At least Jinger (I think) appeared to be wearing ballet flats.

Good catch on the Hogs' jacket. Watching this on a notebook (and not just a smart phone) brought up several comparisons to Native American powwows as held in USA and possibly Canada. Right down to the narrator's "hopefully we'll start on time" (rarely happens at powwows ;) ).

Other comparisons: Honored guests are often invited to participate in the powwow dances and sometimes in the grand entrance. This parade reminded me a bit of a grand entrance powwow song.

This may have been a clan(s) reunion of sorts, which is the basic concept behind powwowing.

Guests who don't know any better wear inappropriate footwear, clothing, etc. The Hogs jacket wouldn't be considered rude, just evidence of somebody who didn't know what he was doing there. I imagine it was about the same in Scotland.

Certainly the Duggars were waving at the TLC cameras, which explains why none of the other marchers were. Possibly TLC didn't mention to the girls that they'd be walking over uneven ground and up a few slopes. Makes for good TV, right? I mean, America's Funniest Home Videos makes a fortune off slips and falls. :roll:

it's interesting that the parents are doing just fine, shoes-wise. The kids appear to be on their own as far as getting important information goes. About par for the Duggar course - once you're weaned, good luck, lad or lass.

As for both JB and Josh not carrying babies, not surprising. For all their talk about how they venerate women, when push comes to shove and they're among what they perceive as manly men, they puff out their chests and go macho. Well, except to shove a toddler onto a younger brother. I wonder how that happened. Did the older girls just refuse? They do seem to be celebrities on their own, now, from a few things that have been posted here.

Or maybe as was said above, the kids are sharing the carrying duties. Backpacks and all.

Y'know, normally I don't really give a fig about the Duggars, but having read the recent IBLP-escape stories, it's just irritating me beyond normal to know that their shilling for Gothard's heresy is going international!

True. They all could be taking turns handing the mini Duggars. However, it just seems like Michelle does almost nothing but walk hand in hand with J.B. I'm sure grandma Duggar helps a ton too. Anna just looked like she was irritated and spent of energy.

I've heard that reality shows put on fake parades and celebrations. This looks like a case of it to me.....

Anna does look tired, doesn't she. How old is the new baby again? We know she breastfeeds and hasn't had any downtime to get adjusted to having 2 kiddos. Poor thing.

Oh, yes. I noticed him too. Straight out of a romance novel, although the Duggar girls would never know about that. (Unless they have a secret stash somewhere).

I really REALLY hope they have a secret stash. Of many things.

Certainly the Duggars were waving at the TLC cameras, which explains why none of the other marchers were. Possibly TLC didn't mention to the girls that they'd be walking over uneven ground and up a few slopes. Makes for good TV, right? I mean, America's Funniest Home Videos makes a fortune off slips and falls.

I doubt it would have made a difference whether they knew where they were going or not. Certainly they knew what to expect when climbing the mountains in Central America, but they wore the same long skirts and flipflops. Duggar girls can do a lot in skirts, y'know :roll:

True. They all could be taking turns handing the mini Duggars. However, it just seems like Michelle does almost nothing but walk hand in hand with J.B. I'm sure grandma Duggar helps a ton too. Anna just looked like she was irritated and spent of energy.

Yup Boob and Mullet love walking hand in hand together. It wouldn't be the first time they do stuff like that on camera. I remember there was an episode in which they were walking hand in hand together, while one of the J'Slaves was carrying a crying kid.

D'you think the Duggar girls know what a true Scot wears under his kilt? :lol:

Except for JD carrying that sword, I would almost think the Duggars just hooked on to the end of that parade on their own. You know, JB saying "Hey, guys! Look, there's a whole bunch of people marching! Gothard would be really pleased if we joined in and showed them what real Christians look like! Afterwards I can hand out pictures to everyone!"

Poor Anna...she certainly doesn't get much of a chance to be a "stay-at-home" mom, does she?

Ugh, that video. I bet less than 1% of the people there even knew who they were. I'd love to see the reaction shots of the crowd.

Oh, and Marmalade, they always have a prop baby handy. JB always likes to hold Jordyn or Jenny when they give 'Join the cult' speeches. It doesn't really mean much, IMO.

Guest Anonymous

Look at at this way: The Duggars are, once again, living down to our expectations. Of course, that leaves their countrymen to live it down, period.

Oh, and if you can find a way to get Jim Bob a vasectomy before he leaves, that would be great. You know him and J'chelle are trying to conceive again and 19 ignored children is more than enough.

Irradiate his balls when going through the x-ray machines at the airports.

Who.The.Fuck. is Amy waving to? Does she really think people care who she is? What has she done that is worthy of any so-called "fame"?

Anna looks exhausted. Why isn't tubbo Josh lugging around his own child for a change? Dare I say Josh looks almost earthy-crunchy with his beard and Crocs.

Maybe Josh forgot his voltage adapter and he can't shave?

What a damn shame to be in Scotland and not be able to enjoy a dram or three of a good single malt!

Stop waving people! It's not like the Duggars are in a homecoming beauty pageant parade where they are celebrated. *gah*

The other people in the parade are just... walking... smiling... with some dignity... and then comes the American airheads and act like they are some kind of supah stars.

Embarassing. The poor Scots must wonder who the hell the freaks last in the parade were and why they are waiving.

I wonder if they will say "Nike" when they see men in kilts.

Only in the wind.

Poor Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip--the Braemar Games? (can't spell). Just what they need at 85 and 90---howler monkeys while they're trying to nap without the Camerons realizing it........Hope Philip brought the flask.....

Somehow I doubt the Duggars were allowed to actually watch any of the events...

And how were they not defrauded by listening to the secular pipeband music? Maybe they were only allowed to listen to strathspeys? Do you think any of the little Duggars secretly wiggled (like that old video of one of the little boys "dancing" to some tune on a musical toy at the Goodwill store years ago - JB rushes over to stop him and explain why they don't believe in "dancing")?

Poor kids - always being forced into situations where they will almost unconsciously commit "sins" they will then have to confess...

Just saw the video of them in the parade. Gosh, Josh looks like a douchebag with the beard and sunglasses. Poor Anna, I know she's going to play along when TCL films but globing hopping with an infant is clearly as much fun as we all thought it was going to be, which it not very much fun at all.

Well, it's good that the Bateses weren't at the Highland Games. One of those wrestlers had a green streak in his Mohawk!

You could see good bit of thigh when those tartan-clad hussies were dancing to the piper. That is, you can see the defrauding if you look for it. Otherwise, you can't!

Yeah, Kitten, it's a damn shame that the Duggar kids couldn't really enjoy the games to the fullest extent. Even if they did get to see some things like the dancing, you can be sure they'd be told by Jim Boob and J'Chelle how bad that activity was.

Any news or sightings from Ireland? Perhaps at the Guiness Brewery?

Sean Overbeeke posted this pic on his twitter

h8hwnvvj

to which Amy replied

I'm telling on you!

Anyone know where this castle is? Overbeeke posted it, I assume the Duggars were there as well.

gzkebeij

Edit: The pics aren't showing up :| Look up his twitter feed

Archived