IGNORED

Duggar sighting in Edinburgh!

Moose

I also remember when Boob let Joy Anna mountain climb in flip flops.

I can't believe the rock climbing place let that happen. My dad's been to indoor rock climbing places several times, and they always had loner shoes if you came with inappropriate footwear.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe the rock climbing place let that happen. My dad's been to indoor rock climbing places several times, and they always had loner shoes if you came with inappropriate footwear.

Not rock climbing, like indoors. They climbed Pinnacle Mountain, which my 3 yo climbed in flip-flops, too. It's easy on one side and hard on the other. No ropes, no belay, no harnesses.

I put money on them going to the Blarney Stone. And I'm sure we'll get Kiss-kiss-kiss as JB prepares to kiss the stone, and I love you Michelle till we want to barf. I hope the guy "Helping" Jim-Bob lets go and he misses the stone and falls to the ground so we can have a VERY SPECIAL episode about how different KELTIC of sell-tic or Irish or British or Medicine is from American medicine. Gag.

You can't fall to the ground, there's a grate underneath the stone to prevent that happening. The stairs up to the stone are narrow, worn, and very curved. Only a few people at a time can climb.

My Dad, who was Irish and spent every summer in Ireland, got to know about medical care there the year he had a very bad wound on his leg after an auto accident. He went to the clinic each day for wound irrigation and dressing changes. He found the care better than what he got back home.

Nell

You can't fall to the ground, there's a grate underneath the stone to prevent that happening. The stairs up to the stone are narrow, worn, and very curved. Only a few people at a time can climb.

My Dad, who was Irish and spent every summer in Ireland, got to know about medical care there the year he had a very bad wound on his leg after an auto accident. He went to the clinic each day for wound irrigation and dressing changes. He found the care better than what he got

I've been to the Blarney Stone and they could still scare the crap out of him!! lol..... I can just imagine the way they will "interpret" Irish Culture! And, I just bet we see them in Scotland trying Hagis..........

I've been to the Blarney Stone and they could still scare the crap out of him!! lol..... I can just imagine the way they will "interpret" Irish Culture!

I agree, I found it scary. And the man who helps you is about a hundred years old.

Nell

I wonder how many drunk men have peed on the part tourists kiss, thinking it was funny. I heard a comedian tell a joke like that a long time ago. I wonder how true it is. Ick.

I wonder how many drunk men have peed on the part tourists kiss, thinking it was funny. I heard a comedian tell a joke like that a long time ago. I wonder how true it is. Ick.

If you're talking about the Blarney Stone you don't go up to the top of the tower where the stone is by yourself, there is a person who helps all visitors. It would be very hard to pee on the stone, drunk or sober. I doubt it's happened.

Nell

Archived