IGNORED

Xgay Greg - Living in the Gay State formerly known as Americ

Peas n carrots

Here is the baby gifts post:

And baby shower (this post comes with an extra special dose of oversharing):

And registry

So, what happened to all of these love offerings after the Miracle Baby[tm][/tm] did not materialize?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if they sold it all to raise more cash for blazer embroidery.

:o

It seems obvious to me that God wants ExG G and Dede to get the Jill/David Rodrigues fam motor home... Maybe the Rodrigues' will gift a few kids (who already know how to sing and witness) along with the motorhome. I don't think Jill would miss a few, since she just got a new one and ExG G might enjoy any makeup Jill leaves behind.

Win win! :cracking-up:

XGG has his heart set on an motorcoach, not some stinky used motorhome. :disgust: One simply must have a fancy motorcoach to facilitate the grifting of deodorant and such from the rubes. :snooty:

As the miracle pregnancy™ dragged on, and on, and on, I remember Greg's mom had people who kept leaving messages on Facebook asking if the baby had come yet. I felt bad for her as she did seem to really believe that DeDe was pregnant, until the length of the pregnancy got completely ridiculous. :roll:

I would much rather Greg get his motorcoach than 'ol Creflo get a jumbo jet. Plus, it saves money and provides more amusement. Win win.

So their ministry consists of driving around town, going to the mall, and McDonalds -- this all constitutes "witnessing". If that's the case, I just witnessed at REI and COSTCO.

Just PM me and I'll giver you the address where the motorcoach can be delivered. Please include a gas card.

God has HUGE things planned for DH and I, including an extended tour of the Rocky Mountains.

So their ministry consists of driving around town, going to the mall, and McDonalds -- this all constitutes "witnessing". If that's the case, I just witnessed at REI and COSTCO.

Just PM me and I'll giver you the address where the motorcoach can be delivered. Please include a gas card.

God has HUGE things planned for DH and I, including an extended tour of the Rocky Mountains.

Oh man, I "witness" so much! Before now, I thought my "witnessing" was a problem because it was rather impulsive and hurting my savings, but now I see that truly THE LORD was calling me to "witness" at Nordstroms, Safeway Liquor Aisle, Nordstrom Rack...

I mean, I just got back from "witnessing" all over downtown Napa!

Question: What about online "witnessing"? Because I have been doing INCREASING amounts of "witnessing" on Nordstrom.com and Amazon.

I can turn this into a serious grift ministry, right? Because honestly the Lord has really laid it on my heart to "witness" all the time, and there are many stores lost souls I have not been able to "witness" at yet!

How the hell do they even make ends meet? Do they really have so many delusional leghumpers who support them?

oh, here's a transcription I found of the post w/ the bloated pics, in case the photo of the text was too small to read. good stuff:

I want to ask you all something. WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? Twenty three years ago, my husband Xgay Greg had a vasectomy. So technically we shouldn’t be expecting but God is having His way because we said he could do whatever he wants with us. Then in early April of last year God told us we were “expecting†and Greg and I both said to him, “Great!†I didn’t pee on a prego test for at least 1 month because the Lord asked me to believe Him at his word. So, I waited until he gave us the green light…and the pregnancy test showed a (+) result. Then around 16 weeks we felt a little pressured and took a trip to the Carolina Pregnancy Center, (a faith based center that does NOT do abortions); they just give help to expecting parents. A woman took me into a back room to administer a pregnancy test and as we were waiting, she interviewed me. When she was done with her questions she looked at me and said, “Mrs. Haislip, according to this, you aren’t pregnant.†I got up from the chair and said, “Hmm, thank you for your time.†I went out to the lobby and said, “Honey, let’s go.†When we got outside the Lord spoke to me and said, “Are you going to believe that test or are you going to believe the report of the Lord? Who’s report are you going to believe?†I told Greg what happened and I told him what the Lord was saying to me. We stood resolute about what God had said, continuing to live by faith. FAITH IS NEVER CONVENIENT. Onlookers and family have continued to see my belly grow…some giving into fear, others excited, and even more just growing more curious. That’s not all. A couple of weeks after that, I saw blood in the toilet. I immediately said, “Lord, you know what’s going on and I trust you.†He put a calm over me and his presence comforted me. By his Holy Spirit I knew he was saying to me to get Greg and show him what I saw, so I did. When Greg looked in the toilet I told him what the Lord was saying to me, “Are you going to believe what you see or are you going to believe the report of the Lord?†We stood there for just a moment and then flushed the toilet saying, “We’re going to believe the report of the Lord.†Now before becoming pregnant, my periods were irregular. From week 18 on until even now, I have been having monthly periods. I could tell that my faith was growing because I would see the blood and say, “Oh, you’re no big deal for Godâ€. I said to the Lord, “How am I supposed to know when I’m due?†and he said from the time I told you. So from that our projected due date was around the first of the year. The 1st day of January had come and my wonderful mother-in-law thought for sure that we were going to have a Christmas baby. But then the idea of a Christmas baby turned to a new year’s baby, then turned to a valentines baby and here we are on the 18th of February still waiting by faith that our miracle will come. I want to remind you all that Greg and I live with my inlaws and so my mother in law inspects me daily to see the “growing progressâ€. There have been a couple of times that I thought “this might be it†and then the contractions would discontinue. Even though it might seem our miracle has been delayed, it really hasn’t. People think that our estimated time for the delivery MUST have been incorrect but they are mistaken. The Lord has prolonged this pregnancy to get people’s attention. See it would be easy to think that if a woman gives birth even though she had her uterus removed that it’s definitely a miracle. But to say that a delay in a pregnancy is a miracle is much harder to believe because people think that if something is late, then there must be something wrong. There is nothing wrong…well, except for the fact that God has to do something unusual to get your attention. He is not satisfied with where your faith is. Faith doesn’t grow on trees, it grows as you go through valleys keeping your heart and mind fixed on Him. For Sarah in the Bible her faith had to grow just to believe that she could become pregnant at such an elderly age! One of the reasons God wanted her to be pregnant as an old woman was so he could get HIS PEOPLE’S ATTENTION! That’s what God has asked me to do today…get your attention. If you have been stagnant in your faith in Jesus Christ, let this be your clarion call. It’s true that you only need faith the size of a mustard seed to see things happen, but that’s not where your faith is supposed to stay! It’s supposed to grow! So I say again, what does it take for you to believe in miracles? God is still a miracle working God but your faith limits the miracles he can produce in you. Do you want to know for yourself that I Am is the God of supernatural occurrences? Then get rid of your doubt and start believing that with Him, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! Our miracle hasn’t arrived yet and we’re pleased to announce that we still have peace, and I still have a growing belly. We will give a HUGE announcement when the arrival has come. Blessings to you all, Dede. ps. sorry that two of these pictures are hazy, Greg had brought the camera in from outside and it was really cold. Love you all! Mwahhh!

Today I witnessed at the wine store on the way home. Praise Jesus!

He really R E A L L Y likes that picture of Jesus undressing a man while standing behind him.

OK.

Oh, and I witness at thrift and antique stores. I have converted lots of pottery and some clothing. I recently liberated an old laundry wringer stand from sin, and brought a treadle sewing machine base to the Lord. The latter is due for further conversion -- into a kitchen table.

Later today I'll be witnessing at the post office and Starbucks. I'll report back any miracles.

Later today I'll be witnessing at the post office and Starbucks. I'll report back any miracles.

Be sure to let us know if you spot any pareidolia in your foam! :lol:

Today I was busy! I witnessed at Marshall's where I roamed the kitchenwares aisle and purchased new tongs and kitchen shears. Then I witnessed at the hardware store, where I spent time purchasing ant killer and caulk. Finally my witnessing took me to the bike shop where I got new handlebar plugs as satan made one fall out during my ride this AM. Hallelujah!

Be sure to let us know if you spot any pareidolia in your foam! :lol:

Imagine my disappointment when my google search informed me that pareidolia does not mean semen! :lol:

(for those who are confused by this comment: http://www.freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=23950)

Today I was busy! I witnessed at Marshall's where I roamed the kitchenwares aisle and purchased new tongs and kitchen shears. Then I witnessed at the hardware store, where I spent time purchasing ant killer and caulk. Finally my witnessing took me to the bike shop where I got new handlebar plugs as satan made one fall out during my ride this AM. Hallelujah!

Wow! All I did was witness at the Jewel & then witness at a kid's birthday party:( DH, and 4 cousins witnessed all over downtown Chicago today. No tsunamis so far, so I think they did a good job.

A woman took me into a back room to administer a pregnancy test and as we were waiting, she interviewed me. When she was done with her questions she looked at me and said, “Mrs. Haislip, according to this, you aren’t pregnant.†I got up from the chair and said, “Hmm, thank you for your time.†I went out to the lobby and said, “Honey, let’s go.†When we got outside the Lord spoke to me and said, “Are you going to believe that test or are you going to believe the report of the Lord? Who’s report are you going to believe?â€

With a tip o' the hat to Duck Soup and the Marx brothers, every time I read this I think, "Who you gonna believe -- me or your lying eyes?"

It also made me wonder if Dede is having auditory hallucinations on a regular basis.

oh, here's a transcription I found of the post w/ the bloated pics, in case the photo of the text was too small to read. good stuff:

Ahhh yes, the good ol' days when ForeverGay and DeeDee compared their pregnancy to that of Old Testament celebrities Sarah and Abraham. :lol:

FWIW, I witnessed at a gas station today. Actually, I am on FJ right now. I am currently witnessing! PM me your PayPal accounts immediately, heathens. Let the donations roll in!

Gosh, I so feel for her--my mother's "first" pregnancy was a false one, and had a doctor's good word behind it. She got clear into maternity clothes, and had a baby shower. . . . The aftermath was awful, and she lived with the shame of it for decades. Even after she had nine real in the flesh babies.

But if you do find semen in your foam, let us know about that too! That would be disgusting, but also certainly an interesting story.

I think you have to specifically request the Fappuccino.

Archived