IGNORED

Xgay Greg - Living in the Gay State formerly known as Americ

Peas n carrots

He is under Greg Haislip.

Hmmm...looks like he has take. His Facebook down. He must be checking FJ again *Waves at Xgay Greg.*

Greg please make a comeback I miss your special brand of crazy!

Why does he care what us heathen Internet folk think? Isn't the entire point of his "ministry" to convert people like us? :nenner: :wtf:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Staggers in, wayyyyyyyyyyyyy stunned

Sorry to interrupt, folks, but I REALLY need those rescue ferrets STAT! Am catching up--stuck back in thread 3, p. 6--and hit THIS gem: <

July 12, 2012 at 4:58pm ·

THIS IS SOME OF THE VISION THAT GOD HAS FOR THE GREG HAISLIP FAMILY: Proverbs 29:18

My wife and I are so excited for God to use us in much greater ways, for His Glory. He has had us in a season of rest for several months (no income = rest). However, that season is coming to an end and God is going to raise us up and put us on display for His Glory. He has talked us about my testimony on billboards, the side of buildings, the plane that flies overhead at the beach, blimps, water towers, commercials on TV and radio. He has also talked to us about a motor coach with with my testimony on both sides in BIG BOLD LETTERS and a large TV screen on the back so that we can display many different messages or show Christian movies when we're stopped in a major traffic jam (thank God we've been in many traffic jams with my testimony on the back window of our car). We will travel all over America and then the world sharing the good news that Jesus can and will set you FREE from ANYTHING! We will travel the world in our jumbo jets, of course, with my testimony on both sides. These jumbo jets will carry others with their testimony as well. We will have a fleet of motor coaches that will go into cities and share the gospel of Jesus Christ through the message on the sides and street ministry. Please keep us in your prayers that as God speaks to His people concerning us, that they will obey. God bless you and your family as you continue to STAND UP FOR JESUS! Our email address: xgaygreg.bride@yahoo.com>> :pink-shock:

(Sorry, haven't figured out how to do the quote thingie.)

And I thought Grifter John Shrader was delusionally greedy!

Motor coaches/RVs, AND jumbo jets and a motor fleet????!??? :wtf:

I don't see how it can get crazier between that, and where you guys are....

samira_catlover,

Thank you for contacting our rescue ferret department! The rescue ferrets assigned to XGay and DeDe have been alerted that you require assistance. Please be on the lookout for one male ferret wearing an embroidered blazer and one female ferret who appears pregnant and carries a pink ukulele.

Please be advised that even though they are in the employ of Free Jinger Enterprises, they may still attempt to grift from you. Keep one hand on your purse or wallet at all times.

Thank you again,

Assistant Rescue Ferret Coordinator #666

• 2 weeks later...

OK, have finally caught up with the FJ threads on these two. I don't dare plunge into the depths of the original blogs, etc., till I put on the Whole Armor of Chocolate and prepare for victory. I am STILL wondering if there is some elaborate joke with some of these fundies.

What was that on page 2 (IIRC) about a Taryn with demonic appliances? (The only one we have is a computer that gets irritable now and then.) And can someone provide some suggestions for my next venture into the High Weirdness? (Emily and Dna, I <3 and miss you, and that was just after the FJ threads!)

Archived