IGNORED

Xgay Greg - Living in the Gay State formerly known as Americ

Peas n carrots

I suspect so; perhaps she's had to find job type work. Oh how the first lady of comedy has fallen.

Well, she never proclaimed herself to be "not a job-type person", unlike XGG.

XGG and DeDe are on the list of supreme nutters that I wish would return to their full glory... alongside Emily of Skirt Cheese and Taryn who had Satanist kitchen appliances.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see this thread while I am still wearing a "Not a Job Type Person" badge. I guess there's no gold in comedic gold or comedy.

Is she still pregnant?

I'm pretty sure they claimed that God told her she had a miscarriage or something like that... :liar: :roll:

For a while, they were acting as extras in advertisements, and I wondered at the time if she backed away from the crazy and changed her name to distance herself from any potential employer googling her up and being unwilling to take her on.

I wonder, as a noncustodial parent, has she been supposed to be paying child support? That might make her a job type person regardless of natural tendencies.

For a while, they were acting as extras in advertisements, and I wondered at the time if she backed away from the crazy and changed her name to distance herself from any potential employer googling her up and being unwilling to take her on.

I wonder, as a noncustodial parent, has she been supposed to be paying child support? That might make her a job type person regardless of natural tendencies.

I was wondering if there might have been a name change as well. She went back to using DeAnn Alaine professionally, but nothing on that front either. But isn't it difficult, costly and time consuming to change your name?

I'm sure she is/was supposed to be paying child support but I doubt her Xhusband has ever received anything. IIRC he actually gave Dede money for gas to pick up her son back during the epic 2013 custody agreement violation. At any rate Xhusband appears to be an aerospace engineer of sorts in the USAF so I doubt he is desperate for the cash. Or maybe Dede's dad is covering the child support payments.

But Dede has always been driven to be an entertainer of one sort or another, regardless of how hairbrained and gritfty her scheming was. Greg admitted in his radio show he was a crappy provider and he was a kept man during his "Best Gay At The Beach" years so he is definitely not a job type person.

On that note, one of my biggest regrets in life is not having saved the audio files from the radio show. There were some real gems of moments during that program.

I'm pretty sure they claimed that God told her she had a miscarriage or something like that... :liar: :roll:

After Dede had been pregnant for about 12 months, they were getting quite a lot of heat on the internet, and Xgay Greg then claimed that because not enough people believed in such a miracle pregnancy, it was no longer happening. Or something to that effect. :cray-cray:

After Dede had been pregnant for about 12 months, they were getting quite a lot of heat on the internet, and Xgay Greg then claimed that because not enough people believed in such a miracle pregnancy, it was no longer happening. Or something to that effect. :cray-cray:

So, Dede's pregancy was like believing in fairies. But, while Peter Pan could get enough children to clap their hands and save Tinkerbell, Exgay Greg and Dede couldn't get enough people to believe in the imaginary baby?

Sweet baby Jesus. I'm glad I ventured out of the Duggar sub-forum.

This dude and his beard are insane.

So, Dede's pregancy was like believing in fairies. But, while Peter Pan could get enough children to clap their hands and save Tinkerbell, Exgay Greg and Dede couldn't get enough people to believe in the imaginary baby?

I wonder if that will also be the reason that Xgay goes back to being Full Gay? Because I don't think he's got anyone fooled on the "ex" part.

I wonder if that will also be the reason that Xgay goes back to being Full Gay? Because I don't think he's got anyone fooled on the "ex" part.

Except Dede, of course, although the jury's out on how bright she is...Then again, she might not want to see it. His gayness, that is.

OMG. I just remembered the Lotion Incident of 2013/14. "It puts the lotion on it's skin..." with Greg and Dede. Overshare moment of the year, that one.

I'm guessing Dede's career in comedy didn't take off like she planned?

Given how low the bar is in "Christian comedy" as it is, the fact that DeeDee /DeAnne couldn't hack it says a lot.

Oh boy, I just found my next rabbit hole

Hope you have about a month to spare. This rabbit hole goes deep. :dance:

Thankfully there are still snippets of the radio show to be found on the internets! Here is a link (sorry I'm on Tapatalk) for classic OVERCOMERSmi nistries Radio Show Episode

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I9WCUG3goyg

Up for air! You weren't kidding PrarieGirl, this is a deep one.

And thank you for the link. I see my phone being plugged in all day to get thru this. Lol

Here is a small offering. I wasn't sure where to put it, as it is dedicated to Jill/David, Exgay greg and Our lady of DoTerra, But here it is With apologies to Cher

I was born in the backseat of a beat up RV

My mama had us sing for the love offering

Papa would do whatever he could

Preach a little gospel

Say that printing brochures was something good.

Grifters with RV

We travel church to church with our act

They call us

Grifters with RV

But every night we all pray in the RV

That we’ll soon be on TV.

Car broke down just south of Mobile

Walked with our sign, wishing for a McMeal

Prayed for an RV in the blazing sun

Ended up as extras

If Dede could afford it I think that she’d run.

DeDe and Ex Gay

We surf from couch to couch with our act

We were called DeDe and ExGay

And every night we pray for an RV

And that we’ll be on TV.

We do home schoolin and our oils we sell

We’ll be rich soon, we know.

Six months crammed together , our marriage is better

‘Cause he hasn’t seen her for a while… no he hasn’t seen her for a while!

Oh we each have our version of a travelin’ show

Our own little dance for the money they throw

It doesn’t feel like scamming since we use Jesus' name

Preach a little gospel—use a little oil to soothe our pain.

[bBvideo 560,340:cvehy5uy]

[/bBvideo] For the tune for you young whippersnappers....

I got so excited when I saw this title...they're back. I took my niece to play at a MacDonald's play place on a rainy day recently and found myself wondering about how these two, lol. I would just LOVE to be approached by one of them one day.

His childhood story is heart-breaking and explains so very much.

:serious:

Um, I think now is a good time for me to ask you more-experienced FJers how to summon the rescue ferrets. This rabbit hole is all manner of :wtf: !

:shock: well...that was quite a ride. I think I need a beer now!

And to yadayadayada aka Erma Gerd....I will be having one for you also :clap:

I wish I could have found a working link for that radio show but I was laughing my ass off just reading about it.

Sorry if this has already been posted in this thread, but I was feeling reminiscent and managed to find this Erma Gerd clip...so happy to hear this again.

:dance:

xgaygreganddede.blogspot.com/2666_06_01_archive.html

EDIT: it's the whole clip, I think!! so happy!

EDIT #2: Broke the link

Sorry if this has already been posted in this thread, but I was feeling reminiscent and managed to find this Erma Gerd clip...so happy to hear this again.

:dance:

xgaygreganddede.blogspot.com/2666_06_01_archive.html

EDIT: it's the whole clip, I think!! so happy!

EDIT #2: Broke the link

THANK YOU! I'm going to work on saving what audio I can come up with. If anyone comes up with more audio let me know - especially any of Greg singing, which cracks me up just thinking of it.

Checked in in Greg this AM - he really loves his soft lit Christian art doesn't he?

post-1800-14452000589398_thumb.jpg

A new man in Jesus Christ eh? And all this time I pegged Greg as a bottom...

Checked in in Greg this AM - he really loves his soft lit Christian art doesn't he?

[attachment=0]7.27.15.jpg[/attachment]

A new man in Jesus Christ eh? And all this time I pegged Greg as a bottom...

well, the man w/ jesus is def. a bottom in that pic....

Archived