IGNORED

AMY DUGGAR ENGAGED - scratch that - MARRIED

RabbitKM

Makes a lot of sense when you look at it that way. At least some of the dresses at the wedding, on both guests and the bridal party will probably be way too "NIKE!" for Uncle Jim Bob and Aunt Michelle. But with the little girls in the wedding party, there's no danger of that.

And since Amy registered for an entire saloon's worth of bar glassware, I'm assuming there will be plenty of drinking at her wedding. The conservative Duggars will probably keep to themselves and stay just long enough to finish the ceremony and take pictures before they get the hell out of there.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there will be a lot of entertainment value with Amy's wedding. Already the engagement photos are quite different from Jill's or Jessa's, right??!!?!?! :cracking-up:

I am anticipating a good time will be had by all. I would love to hear the advice from Unka JB and Aunti Shelle. :cracking-up:

I have more or less decided, clinched by this last weekend's department store shower and the news of the free dress - that TLC had decided to film Famy's wedding until things blew to kingdom come and TLC was more or less forced to pull the plug on the show.

Uh, yea, I think we all figured that out in May before Joshgate when her producer accused her of firing him and not paying him because of the "bigger money coming down the line."

Radar Online article here. (Also, note Radar calls this dude her fiance back in May.)

Producer's facebook here.

Bet she wishes she had that album to sell to her 300 person bridal shower now.

I think there will be a lot of entertainment value with Amy's wedding. Already the engagement photos are quite different from Jill's or Jessa's, right??!!?!?! :cracking-up:

I am anticipating a good time will be had by all. I would love to hear the advice from Unka JB and Aunti Shelle. :cracking-up:

I think Ben and Jessa even Derick and Jill would have all looked adorable had they been "allowed" to take photos like that - at the very least Ben and Jessa who seem to have fun together - Jill would have probably had made faces - but I do have to say in the pictures of where they are now - she is glowing and who doesn't want to bet it's because Derick isn't working :D

there is something really cute and adorable about the mud shots - stand by it :D

The OXO manual can opener.

Best. Can opener. Ever. I've been pretty nomadic in my adult life and my kitchen gadgets have often disappeared with roommates or gotten lost one way or another. That can opener and this garlic press are the items I repurchase every time they vanish.

So the guy has had two DUIs? And that's just the times he got caught, so I'm sure he drove drunk more times than that. I can't believe how many people still do that even though everyone knows how dangerous and stupid it is.

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/amy-duggar-fiance-dui-reality-star-boyfriend-dillon-king-arrested-dwi-twice-two-years/

I wonder what the Duggars really think of this guy. They're all about forgiveness right now, right?

I'm shocked that Amy's engagement is in the tabloids so much. I really didn't think she was particularly famous at all, but I've been seeing a lot about her. I guess anything related to the Duggars is considered newsworthy right now.

So the guy has had two DUIs? And that's just the times he got caught, so I'm sure he drove drunk more times than that. I can't believe how many people still do that even though everyone knows how dangerous and stupid it is.

I didn't know FAMY's intended has had two DUI's in the past two years. And she asked for a barful of glassware, ice buckets, a margarita machine, etcetera on two registries?

Hey, FAMY, you're even worse off than I thought you were.

According to the CDC, someone drives drunk 80 times before their first DUI arrest. Your fiance has a drinking problem. Maybe you should worry a bit less about the "mud" engagement photos and a little more about the safety of everyone else on the road whenever he gets behind the wheel of a car.

One also has to wonder what Arkansas law is on DUI's. We live in Washington; not only would his car insurance be sky-high if he could get it, he'd rack up $10K in fines for his FIRST DUI, and most likely be spending some time in jail or rehab as well.

Uh, yea, I think we all figured that out in May before Joshgate when her producer accused her of firing him and not paying him because of the "bigger money coming down the line."

Radar Online article here. (Also, note Radar calls this dude her fiance back in May.)

Producer's facebook here.

Bet she wishes she had that album to sell to her 300 person bridal shower now.

I still can't get over this. I shouldn't have been surprised when it happened and the shock value should be long gone, but the sheer level of hypocrisy and disrespect are astounding. Amy and the Duggars are money grubbing grifters and they have the gall to tell someone who performed a service for them (who has years of experience in this field and it's his damn job) that he's a snake in the grass. I know Amy can't understand this, but generally people have jobs to get money. He gave them a huge increase in profit and they pull this shit. Christian values my ass.

I didn't know FAMY's intended has had two DUI's in the past two years. And she asked for a barful of glassware, ice buckets, a margarita machine, etcetera on two registries?

Hey, FAMY, you're even worse off than I thought you were.

According to the CDC, someone drives drunk 80 times before their first DUI arrest. Your fiance has a drinking problem. Maybe you should worry a bit less about the "mud" engagement photos and a little more about the safety of everyone else on the road whenever he gets behind the wheel of a car.

One also has to wonder what Arkansas law is on DUI's. We live in Washington; not only would his car insurance be sky-high if he could get it, he'd rack up $10K in fines for his FIRST DUI, and most likely be spending some time in jail or rehab as well.

Drunk drivers are a huge problem.

I really hope he gets his act together. He is putting so many people at risk (including himself) by being in the road in that condition.

I didn't realize Douche Pickle had TWO DWI's. That's so reckless and irresponsible.

I almost wonder if JB is behind Famy in the tabloids a bit. Maybe he thinks promoting the "fun" Duggar will make the general public like his family again, even though she's defrauding.

I didn't realize Douche Pickle had TWO DWI's. That's so reckless and irresponsible.

I almost wonder if JB is behind Famy in the tabloids a bit. Maybe he thinks promoting the "fun" Duggar will make the general public like his family again, even though she's defrauding.

I mean, I hesitate to judge people too hard for a DUI/DWI- I know people who have had DWIs/DUIs who are otherwise responsible, good people that simply decided to make a dumb decision. Granted, dumb decisions that could get people killed. But then again, so do people who text and drive/talk on the phone and drive/put their makeup on and drive/drive too fast/tailgate people...and I'm always wondering why these behaviors aren't quite as frowned upon as driving while under the influence.

But...I think after the first one, you should try to use it as a learning experience. So it speaks a lot that he's gotten multiple ones. And most of the people I know that have gotten those are around my age (late teens/early 20s) and not pushing 30. I mean...come on.

And RE promoting Famy...nah. JB's way too self-absorbed and "memememememememememeeeeeeeeeeee" to want to promote his own DAUGHTERS much less someone not in the immediate family. I think it's more likely she's selling info to tabloids for money.

Oh lord those two are insufferable. They even have their own 'official' couple instagram.

Here is some of the quality you can find on there..

An acrostic text Dylan sent Amy ...

A- amazing in every way

M- marriage material

Y- yep, she's a keeper

D- dazzling of a woman

U- untamable fun

G- gods plan

G- goodness gracious great balls of fire

A- astonishing

R- rare

Yes, this was written by a grown man.

Oh lord those two are insufferable. They even have their own 'official' couple instagram.

A- amazing in every way

M- marriage material

Y- yep, she's a keeper

D- dazzling of a woman

U- untamable fun

G- gods plan

A- astonishing

R- rare

D'awww. He tried. A for effort. I guess.

A- amazing in every way

M- marriage material

Y- yep, she's a keeper

D- dazzling of a woman

U- untamable fun

G- gods plan

A- astonishing

R- rare

Looks like Bin has some competition in the romantic prose area

D'awww. He tried. A for effort. I guess.

This is still better than those crap fundie-speak love letters I typically see written by the men, where the best they can come up with is how much their woman loves God and has a heart for service. I've always taken those as code for "I don't really love her, but my family is pushing me to get married and reproduce for the glory of God, and she was my best available option at the moment."

At least Dylan loves Amy. I wonder if she'll write one for him.

I mean, I hesitate to judge people too hard for a DUI/DWI- I know people who have had DWIs/DUIs who are otherwise responsible, good people that simply decided to make a dumb decision. Granted, dumb decisions that could get people killed. But then again, so do people who text and drive/talk on the phone and drive/put their makeup on and drive/drive too fast/tailgate people...and I'm always wondering why these behaviors aren't quite as frowned upon as driving while under the influence.

But...I think after the first one, you should try to use it as a learning experience. So it speaks a lot that he's gotten multiple ones. And most of the people I know that have gotten those are around my age (late teens/early 20s) and not pushing 30. I mean...come on.

And RE promoting Famy...nah. JB's way too self-absorbed and "memememememememememeeeeeeeeeeee" to want to promote his own DAUGHTERS much less someone not in the immediate family. I think it's more likely she's selling info to tabloids for money.

I would agree with the DWI assessment 100% if that person stopped after the first one. Why on Earth would you do that twice? All the fines you will face? Jail time? Car insurance going through the roof? The possibility of killing someone else. No. Smart people don't do that twice. Once, yes. I get it. I too know a few people who have one DWI or an APC and feel terrible about it, but they haven't made the same mistake twice.

Good point about Amy selling info. She's probably doing the tabloid whoring on her own, now that I think about it.

This is still better than those crap fundie-speak love letters I typically see written by the men, where the best they can come up with is how much their woman loves God and has a heart for service. I've always taken those as code for "I don't really love her, but my family is pushing me to get married and reproduce for the glory of God, and she was my best available option at the moment."

But, wait, her last name isn't Duggar.

I would agree with the DWI assessment 100% if that person stopped after the first one. Why on Earth would you do that twice? All the fines you will face? Jail time? Car insurance going through the roof? The possibility of killing someone else. No. Smart people don't do that twice. Once, yes. I get it. I too know a few people who have one DWI or an APC and feel terrible about it, but they haven't made the same mistake twice.

Good point about Amy selling info. She's probably doing the tabloid whoring on her own, now that I think about it.

We're of an age that we know people who ended up in treatment/AA after their first (and only) DUI. Here's an unwanted circumstance as the result of getting even one -- can't go to Canada. They won't allow anyone with a DUI in the country. (This presented quite a problem during the Bush administration, as some here might remember. Both Bush and Cheney had multiple DUI's.) We also have many family members who are either in recovery, have many years sobriety or do not drink. If that's the only recreational outlet, there's a problem.

The penalties for a 2nd DUI in Arkansas, BTW. dui.drivinglaws.org/resources/second-offense-dwi-arkansas.htm

Here's my damage. If FAMY thinks it's cute or clever to ask for the sheer amount of bar-outfitting accoutrements she's asked for on her registries (despite the fact that Lover Boy has already shown he has a problem by two DUI's in a year) she's an idiot. Maybe she should forget about expensive gifts and ask people to fund her fiance's rehab stay instead. I can almost guarantee there's going to be one. She also may want to make sure he has a will and adequate life insurance.

I can look the other way for a DUI. Maybe even two, if one was in the 70s or something. But two in a two years shows MAJOR problems. One was in 2013! He could even still be on probation! Or maybe he's still drunk, and that's why he's going along with this mess acting like it's the freaking royal wedding in People magazine.

Pickles and Ice cream Fb has a screenshot stating that Famy is getting her dress as a promotion partnership (with the store) with the Duggars.

A- amazing in every way

M- marriage material

Y- yep, she's a keeper

D- dazzling of a woman

U- untamable fun

G- gods plan

A- astonishing

R- rare

D - Dat's my favorite!

Oh, Famy darlin', big mistake about to happen.

Since they'll probably be using some of the grifted gift cards to buy kegs for the bash, how is it that any of the Duggars will be allowed to go?

Here's an unwanted circumstance as the result of getting even one -- can't go to Canada. They won't allow anyone with a DUI in the country. (This presented quite a problem during the Bush administration, as some here might remember. Both Bush and Cheney had multiple DUI's.)

That should have been bigger news.

Here's my damage. If FAMY thinks it's cute or clever to ask for the sheer amount of bar-outfitting accoutrements she's asked for on her registries (despite the fact that Lover Boy has already shown he has a problem by two DUI's in a year) she's an idiot...

When a coworker's son got his first DWI, he told a very convincing story about charging his phone without the engine running and getting a DWI anyway (after his second stint in jail, that story got revised). Perhaps Amy's intended has explained his DUI's so she sees they are not his fault, he does not have a problem. Besides, if Amy begs for receives wedding gifts of luxury barware, he'll stay home and drink, which is safer than him driving and getting a DUI. /sarcasm

Rumor has it Amy is super busy will all kinds of work she does, according to her fiances twit account so I'm going to help her out and do it for her.

D -Double DUI

Y - because my biological clock is ticking

L - lying liar

A- alcoholic

N - NRA loving gun monger

Archived