IGNORED

Jim Bob Turns 50 July 12

roddma

I can't imagine any woman with 19 living children and closing in on 50 could get IVF in the United States without it costing the doctor in question his or her medical license.

It might also be mechanically difficult for Michelle to have IVF.. They inject the fertilized egg into the womb for implantation. In Michelle's case, after 19 kids, that corridor has been so well traveled that the fertilized egg would just sweep out as soon as she stood up. The only way they could do it is literally hospitalize her and do the IVF, leaving her on bedrest a day or two for implantation.

God might be shaking his fist by that point~!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy-o birthday-o Boob-o. May you find a job, stop dry humping your wife in front of your kids, learn that God isn't as obsessed with sex as you are, let your daughters have dreams, let your sons have dreams, and realize that this whole mess is your fault.

Probably kiss his feet, make videos declaring he's the best husband/dad/grandpa/son ever. Michelle will give him some pussy or ass.

No ass! That would be spilling his precious seed and that is a SIN!

Happy birthday Dim Bulb...I hope you get the gift of erectile dysfunction. Please, for all of us. No more humping your poor wife.

LG's and Mullet's happy birthday wishes videos are up on Duggarfamily.com......

Oh, thank God! I thought they forgot about Jim Bobs big day, i don't know what i would have done without hearing mullets baby voice.

That would not be letting God decide how many babies they should have.

Speaking about letting god decide. I wonder if this verse is driving Michelle crazy. With how literally they take the bible and everything. After all she is also past the baring age and is a"faithful server of the lord". :whistle:

Hebrews 11:11

11 By faith Sarah herself received power to conceive, even when she was past the age, since she considered him faithful who had promised.

Oh, thank God! I thought they forgot about Jim Bobs big day, i don't know what i would have done without hearing mullets baby voice.

Does anybody find it weird how they say like thanks for the food/housing/talking to us??? Not like you're so funny daddy, thanks for the hugs and kisses. Jenni looks like she is gritting her teeth and being forced to say something.

And I cant believe Josie doesnt have a video?

Speaking about letting god decide. I wonder if this verse is driving Michelle crazy. With how literally they take the bible and everything. After all she is also past the baring age and is a"faithful server of the lord". :whistle:

Ouch! She could take solace in the fact that she has a lot more children than other women do since # children = virtue, but I bet that verse does sting. If that does cross her mind, then she ought to be working on her contentment :mrgreen:

Does anybody find it weird how they say like thanks for the food/housing/talking to us??? Not like you're so funny daddy, thanks for the hugs and kisses. Jenni looks like she is gritting her teeth and being forced to say something.

Maybe they are afraid Josie will speak her mind not what they feed her :lol:

"Happy 50th birthday to an incredible husband, father, grandfather, and son. May God bless you!" At the 'unofficial' blog.

What about 'brother?'

"Happy 50th birthday to an incredible husband, father, grandfather, and son. May God bless you!" At the 'unofficial' blog.

What about 'brother?'

he must be a shitty brother.

Yeah, they should rather say: thanks TLC for making it possible for Daddy to exploit our childhood on tv for 10 years, so he could afford our food and housing...

Watching the videos now. What is the point of these? Why can't Michelle just go tell her husband happy birthday in person like normal people?

Poor Jenni. Wasn't sure what she was supposed to say.

I wonder why there are only videos from the little girls and no one else.

Jim Bob:

It's your 50th birthday. I won't wish you a happy one because you don't deserve it.

Sincerely,

Someone Who Knows You Overall Did a Rotten Job Raising Your Kids

These are parents that consider individual attention to a kid to be a treat. They go for the dorm/hostel, so of course this is what they should be thanked for.

I will be mighty disappointed if there isn't a video of Josie blowing air kisses. Or putting the candles in her mouth before sticking them in the cake.

And btw, stray kittens keep popping up in videos and pics...I hope they don't consider those stray cats/kittens blessings and get them spay/neutered. Poor Jackson is starting to look like Jr Crazy Cat Lady.

Sooooooo Michelle can't properly spell her granddaughter's name? It's Mackynzie, Michelle.

To be fair, Mackynzie's parents can't spell her name right.

*buh-dum-chsssshhh*

Watching the videos now. What is the point of these? Why can't Michelle just go tell her husband happy birthday in person like normal people?

Poor Jenni. Wasn't sure what she was supposed to say.

I wonder why there are only videos from the little girls and no one else.

Please tell that you have seen the picture of the Duggars and the Hovind children on Pickles FB page, the caption includes "and Jenni looking miserable as always" :lol: and she really does look miserable

Famy's bday sentiment (from Instagram):

amyduggarHappy Birthday Uncle Jimbob! Thank you for teaching me about Forgiveness, our inside jokes and for including me throughout the show for so many years.. So many many memories! For not being a fan of pickles just like me and for that hairstyle... He uses more hairspray then all the girls combined! Y'all I've seen him skydive.. And afterwards not one hair was out of place! Hahaha I hope it never changes! #signaturestyle @duggarfam

---

"Thanks for including me on the show." Nice one, Famy.

Famy's bday sentiment (from Instagram):

amyduggarHappy Birthday Uncle Jimbob! Thank you for teaching me about Forgiveness, our inside jokes and for including me throughout the show for so many years.. So many many memories! For not being a fan of pickles just like me and for that hairstyle... He uses more hairspray then all the girls combined! Y'all I've seen him skydive.. And afterwards not one hair was out of place! Hahaha I hope it never changes! #signaturestyle @duggarfam

---

"Thanks for including me on the show." Nice one, Famy.

Well, at least she has it right. It's a show, not a ministry or real life.

Well, at least she has it right. It's a show, not a ministry or real life.

Wow, she's got a couple of great digs in there! I'm surprised she didn't close by saying "Bless his heart."

I wonder why such a small number of kids posted videos. I thought they'd force all the kids to make videos. Plus, I'm interested in seeing any annoyed facial expressions or sarcasm that Joy or Jinger might get away with. :nenner: Daddy! Over the years, both of their snark has lessened a lot, :cry: but I think it is still there.

Archived