IGNORED

Jim Bob Turns 50 July 12

roddma

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably kiss his feet, make videos declaring he's the best husband/dad/grandpa/son ever. Michelle will give him some pussy or ass.

Probably kiss his feet, make videos declaring he's the best husband/dad/grandpa/son ever. Michelle will give him some pussy or ass.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thanks for the visuals! :disgust: :disgust: :disgust: :disgust: :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew:

In a big prayer-a-thon followed up with spaghetti dinner and ice cream sandwich cake. If only special friend Hovind wasn't on house arrest for another month he could come. Maybe Huckabee will send a card with a bible verse, Gothard might send an email. There will surely be a card/sign made on pin-feed computer paper.

Hoping Anna has that baby today or at least on the 13th. Poor child is already semi-sacrificed for the cause. She doesn't need to be seen as a sign from God as well.

He will probably do the dip and kiss to Michelle 20 times in one day so he can make people think he's young enough to act like a horn dog. Post a video with at least one or two dip and kisses. The kids will have awkward messages about how wonderfully normal he is. Michelle will have a scripted line about how he is such a wonderful husband and leader for their children, there will be the usual Michelle words "sweet, blessing, precious, daddy, wonderful, Godly, holy." Did I miss any?

I thought his birthday was July 18. I hope he gets some new shirts; he's been wearing the same black polo all damn summer.

I thought his birthday was July 18. I hope he gets some new shirts; he's been wearing the same black polo all damn summer.

You're correct, here is hoping Anna has that baby before then.

We'll probably be treated to a video similar to the Father's Day version.

"Thank you, Daddy for giving us food".

"Happy birthday, Daddy. I really appreciate when you say Good Morning to me. Some fathers may not do that, but you always make the time."

"I may only be 16, Daddy, but I'm so grateful you let me stay in this house where it is dry and warm."

Josh - "Thanks for everything, Dad! I really owe you a few!"

Oops July 18th is right my bad-can't edit now though I hope M4 isnt born on that day either Can you imagine the ego?

Oops July 18th is right my bad-can't edit now though I hope M4 isnt born on that day either Can you imagine the ego?

Can you imagine the joint birthday parties?

How dare you say he's wearing the same shirt. He buys them in bulk where he can get a discount... I'm surprised I haven't seen him wear the shirts that get sent off that say "Seattle Seahawks Superbowl XLIX Champions"

Birthday sex. Lots and lots of birthday sex. Maybe Michelle will get creative :o I also expect another youtube clip, since there's no show to flim.

You know that TLC would have had a field day with this landmark birthday. The network would have arranged (and paid) for a huge party. The result would have been the most JB-centric episode of the show ever. Oh well...so much for that tribute! :lol:

They can make their own videos again. In fact, JB can make a special video thanking the leghumpers for all the warm wishes leading up to his special day. And in that video, he can hold and introduce M4 to the public for the first time.

I laughed so hard. Some pussy OR some ass. EW! Still laughing.

I'm glad the Duggars are reaching that magic age. Usually international adoptions are impossible once the sum of both parents' ages reaches 100. With all the investigations going on, I'm hoping nobody would allow them to adopt anyway.

I'm sure all the kids will share an instagram post about their "loving, godly dad with a kind, giving heart" :ew: . If M4 is born on his birthday I'm sure he'll make everyone uncomfortable with badly timed, lousy jokes that everyone isn't allowed to roll their eyes to (because birthday boy).

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thanks for the visuals! :disgust: :disgust: :disgust: :disgust: :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew:

Not as bad as watching Boob dry hump Mullet in public at the mini golf course. That actually happened.

Birthday sex. Lots and lots of birthday sex. Maybe Michelle will get creative :o I also expect another youtube clip, since there's no show to flim.

One can only hope that Jim Boob's -- parts -- are functional for that much activity.

I think not.

:cracking-up:

A birthday poem for Jim Bob:

May this season of life, like a dove,

Bring you happiness from up above.

May prayer partners anew

Be many, not few

For your daughters to marry and love.

How precious this season: you'll see!

Disgraced though your family may be.

May you purpose to live

And always forgive

TLC and your block from TV.

As you help dig your son from the dirt,

And ignore all the girls whom he hurt.

May all of his brothers

Find girls like no others

And use what they learned at ALERT.

Here's a toast (with the Kool Aid you drink)

Who cares what the real world may think?

You're James Robert Dugger

The famous side hugger

Who covers up scandal and stink.

Archived