IGNORED

Josh's "Counseling" Location - Media, Pick this UP!

copper

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it be a good idea to send other information about Duggar beliefs like the pearl method, what places like Journey to the Heart and Alert are about, the fake charity work, abandoning Josie just after she came home from the hospital for protesting, Jill's mid wife teacher's practice incidents, that FRC is a hate group etc or should we keep the focus on the Assault for now?

Just want to add to this amazing concoction: Hobby Lobby, Gothard, and Josh Duggar. Unholy crap.

Wonder if someone can get some IBLP paperwork. That's gotta be a treasure trove.

JB and Jchelle: parents of the year. Son molesting younger daughters? Show him how it's REALLY done with Gothard!

We know there are five. We don't know how many more there are.

I hereby submit that we refer to this trifecta as the unholy trinity.

I hereby submit that we refer to this trifecta as the unholy trinity.

I scrolled down to post almost the exact same thing! I agree - but am worried the list may get way beyond three. But, for now, it works.

Oh god I would love to see Hobby Lobby go down with this ship too.

NOOOOOO that's the only craft store near me

Soooooooo they sent their child to serial child molester Bill Gothard, because he molested his sisters. But that isn't going to help at all. Unless they wanted to teach him how to be a more successful sexual predator.

Also a 529717 square foot building???? Holy shit that's huge.

That was my thought exactly....let's send our son the molester to get counsel from another molester. :angry-banghead:

Oh, you can do better than Hobby Lobby! They've got crappy yarn and lots of tacky home decor.

Michael's and JoAnn both have web stores and A.C. Moore probably does as well. For yarn related crafts. there's Patternworks, Jimmy Beans Wool and Knit Picks among others. For general art supplies, there's always Dick Blick. You might even have a LYS (local yarn shop) around or other place for art supplies around and you just don't know it.

, please delete ... double post....

Oh, you can do better than Hobby Lobby! They've got crappy yarn and lots of tacky home decor.

Michael's and JoAnn both have web stores and A.C. Moore probably does as well. For yarn related crafts. there's Patternworks, Jimmy Beans Wool and Knit Picks among others. For general art supplies, there's always Dick Blick. You might even have a LYS (local yarn shop) around or other place for art supplies around and you just don't know it.

guess It will be a 45 min trip to michaels and then going to gasp walmart. Also just put in Job application there guess thats gone too

amazon.com is your new best friend.

amazon.com is your new best friend.

that and begging my mom to send me supplies from the michaels in my homtown. Luckily its almost Titans season So i'll see my parents alot.

I have never stepped foot in a Hobby Lobby or Chick-fil-a. I have been to Walmart once in the past 15 years, I was out of town & it was the only store, I bought one pair of pajamas.

I boycott hard.

I have never stepped foot in a Hobby Lobby or Chick-fil-a. I have been to Walmart once in the past 15 years, I was out of town & it was the only store, I bought one pair of pajamas.

I boycott hard.

I do go to CFA but the people actually own the one near me. They actually care about me as a person which is more then I can say for some members of my family.They will give me free food from time to time and if its not busy eat with me, it can be the only time I have that for months until my parents come to visit or vise versa. I'm still new to town and dont know anyone really.

Hi Everyone,

This is just terrible and I have cried for those beautiful young ladies since yesterday and SHAME on those parents for breeding all day, probably where their kids could hear them, to the point they couldn't even watch the dozen plus kids they had at the time.

The reason I am posting is because of two things I want to mention and even though I haven't gone through every page yet, I have gone through most of the relevant posts and I haven't seen these points mentioned and this seems to be the appropriate thread for these speculations.

1. I find it too coincidental that Jimbob sent Josh to counseling aka learn remodeling skills during the time or around the time he built that whole house with his kids. In other words he still spun it into a benefit in true Duggar "free training/ free labor" fashion.

2. I remember during one of the specials they had a contractor friend come and he helped them... I forgot who he was but its on my DVR. Not sure if this is the same special where Josh had his head shaved briefly but I have that on DVR also.

3. Kind of hesitant to post this as it is about Joshs daughter but during the special last week Little M mentioned something (not exact quote) about, "no hugging or kissing or.... you can go to jail I think?"

So sad that one day she might be led to believe it was pre marital contact and not her fathers and families....disgusting sickness, failures, irresponsibility...(how will they explain this to all the kids until they grow up?!?) that their family dynamic and routine changed so much when she was 5.

Ugh...I hope the young women are offered counseling as I am sure Josh and Jim Bob have kept most of the TLC money. If god exists then I hope Joshy, Ma and Pa burn in Hell.

I found an interesting article from 2008 that talks some about the building. It says it used to be home to the Gothard run “Integrity Construction Institute†for young men, but the program was later moved to a different location in NW Arkansas. I wasn't able to find much on the Integrity Construction Institute, but maybe other people are better diggers than I am! The article also talks some about Gothard and his beliefs and mentions a young man who went on a shooting spree and blamed Gothard's teachings.

http://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/a-day- ... oid=865453

ETA:

I found this link

yumpu.com/en/document/view/30973967/download-the-pdf-wordpress-a-wwwwordpresscom/9

which led to me finding a link for the Integrity Construction Institute page on IBLP's website. I put it in the Wayback Machine and got this screen shot from 2005. http://i.imgur.com/oQL5DEz.png The last time is was recorded in the archive is 2008.

Looks like this program came around a little after Josh would have been there since the earliest I'm seeing it is 2005. It's also five months long and only for 18+, so I'm thinking this isn't the program Josh was in, but perhaps something similar.

I left a comment on Montel Williams' FB referencing the VA building in Little Rock purchased by Hobby Lobby and donated to IBLP, and the nearly 3 dozen young women and teens Gothard is suspected of molesting. He's come down hard on Josh Duggar; he may get interested enough to really dig in.

How crazy that Gothard was probably having all sorts of creepers work in the same building as a police station? How ballsy.

Wasn't the contractor who helped them build TTH, Mr. Dan?

That was televised, I'm not sure what years but it was before they had a series. It had to have been relatively close to Josh's "mistake".

How much contact did Josh have with these people prior to the "mistakes," I wonder.

Archived