IGNORED

Josh Duggar Admits to Molestation Rumors - Part 2

happy atheist

Another one where no one should read the comments.

I made the mistake. No one make that same mistake. Seriously.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fruitseekers.blogspot.com/ Just went private!

I clicked on it from this thread about an hour ago and it showed up but I meant to go back and look at it later. Just now went and tried to find the parts you all were talking about but the blog is private now.

People didn't even mention the victims were his own sisters. Fuck you People!

It's standard policy to not release the names of sexual assault victims. By stating they were his sisters, they would basically be doing that.

I understand why the girls aren't super close with Anna. "You married that guy who molested me. You support him" would be all I would think about.

The GED earning was at the time of the interview, not the time of the abuse. It's confusing because there is a 3.5 year lag between the abuse and the police report, so the victims and witnesses are talking about their current preferences and achievements before reflecting on past abuse.

Oh okay. Much more sense then. Even so, it's probably Jana. She'd be in her last year instead of Jill who was 2-3 years out.

How can you REALLY ever know?! :wtf:

There were some old Duggar episodes on late last night or night before on TLC. I finally got to see what Josh and Anna did while engaged that is referred to here as " hand sex".

Anna was a calf- eyed fool towards that boy, and if he wasn't holding and kneading both her hands, he was holding one and eating with the other.

Is that normal? I didn't do it..

For every crazed leghumper worshiping them on facebook, there's 20 casual viewers who will want nothing to do with this family anymore.

I really wonder if this could be the final nail in the coffin that ends 19 Kids and potentially leads to a daughters-focused spinoff. People are already only tuning in for the oldest girls. It'd be an easy way to slice off the cancer that is Jim Bob, Michelle and Josh.

I feel like I need a shower after reading those. So sick and disgusting.

People didn't even mention the victims were his own sisters. Fuck you People!

Actually that might have been out of respect to the victims, trying to give them privacy. Although its going to be all over the news so its not exactly private. People gets a pass on this one at least from me.

I wonder if people are quick to forgive him because they made certain not to mention the fact his victims were his sisters. I doubt many of these people read the police report.

I understand why the girls aren't super close with Anna. "You married that guy who molested me. You support him" would be all I would think about.

If we look at this a step further, Jill asking Anna to be a bridesmaid but Jessa snubbing might say a lot about the dynamic.

Then again, Jessa did ask Josh to do her invitations, so maybe I'm wrong about that?

Doug, Bill, Josh...I hope people are started to see a pattern...and just how dangerous this cult is.

The sad thing is, so many people didn't want to hear anything bad about the Duggars and even now will find a way to act like this behavior is not that bad. I'm worried people aren't going to stop and think about what the Duggars really believe. And that makes me sad and mad. It hasn't been a secret that the Duggars are involved in ATI and that ATI is rampant with abuse allegations, but so many people just didn't give one shit and don't want to hear it now, because they want to keep on pretending the Duggars are a nice family.

Worth noting that a rerun of 19KAC is on TLC right now (7 PM EST). If TLC is canceling the show, then they haven't made the decision yet/aren't pulling reruns.

Yes, and they were probably very relieved when Josh and Anna moved to Washington D.C.! Now I worry all this, Josh resigning and such, will bring them back to Arkansas and his victims will have to look at his face more often. Sad.

If we look at this a step further, Jill asking Anna to be a bridesmaid but Jessa snubbing might say a lot about the dynamic.

Then again, Jessa did ask Josh to do her invitations, so maybe I'm wrong about that?

The Duggars are masters of denial. The girls were probably told to act like it never happened. The chances they ever actually got to properly process what happened to them are VERY slim.

My first two thoughts?

1. So God's Grace and Love extend to him but not to the LGBTQ community I guess. I'm so angry. SO ANGRY right now. How dare they. All these years, condemning so. many. people. All while this was happening and not dealt with properly, continuing to expose children to him.

2. So he might have ruined his life huh? No matter about all those poor girls. They never stood a chance. They were captive in a completely sexually fucked up household and Of COURSE they ended up victims because girls are set up to be victims from a young age. Exactly how Gothard wants it.

Worth noting that a rerun of 19KAC is on TLC right now (7 PM EST). If TLC is canceling the show, then they haven't made the decision yet/aren't pulling reruns.

Maybe they're waiting it out, seeing what the backlash is like and what their sponsors do?

I'm sure this has been brought up already but in the police report, one of the witness-siblings says that his/her parents spank him with a rod. Not surprising..

The whole thing is so sad. I'm really curious to see how TLC addresses it. The shows already super fake and painfully scripted.

I have a feeling "counseling" = Journey to the Heart

Quoted from In Touch:

Michelle Duggar later admitted to police that Josh did not receive counseling and instead had been sent during that time to a family friend who was in the home remodeling business.

Asked about the training center that Jim Bob said Josh was sent to, Michelle told police, according to the report, “it was not really a training center. Det. [Darrell] Hignite asked if the guy [redacted, Josh] talked to was a certified counselor. She said no. She said it was a guy they know in Little Rock that is remodeling a building.Det. Hignite asked if the guy was more of a mentor. She said “kind of.â€

Your son molested your daughters so...construction work? WTF???? Josh is out of a job and TLC is gonna pull the plug.

Those Facebook comments are disgusting. Acting like its no big deal. The fact that he continued living in the home is the part I find the worst. If they had sent him to live with a family member or treatment facility, I'd feel differently. If they didn't act like women were the reason for men's lust, I'd feel different.

I wonder if these people would be supporting a single, minority woman on welfare keeping a child who is molesting siblings in their home. I think not. It's be all the liberals' fault.

I just thought of this while washing dishes...we have seen times where Josh and Anna have been left in charge of the young Duggar kids while Jimbob and Michelle were away. What the hell is wrong with Michelle and Jimbob?! I don't even have words. My fiance just returned home from work and said the scandal is all over the radio here.

An unintentional victim I'm guessing: JD. You know that poor slob was put under lockdown for fear he would follow in his creeper big bro's footsteps.

The duggar thumpers are the fucking worse. How can you say it's not big deal people touch others all the time. Wtf. He molested 5 girls. He took their innocence away. Josh mustve been molested himself or other shit went on we don't know about. I can't imagine what JB is telling his daughters. They need therapy. Unfortunately fucking JimChelle are the worse parents ever.

Those Facebook comments are disgusting. Acting like its no big deal. The fact that he continued living in the home is the part I find the worst. If they had sent him to live with a family member or treatment facility, I'd feel differently. If they didn't act like women were the reason for men's lust, I'd feel different.

I wonder if these people would be supporting a single, minority woman on welfare keeping a child who is molesting siblings in their home. I think not. It's be all the liberals' fault.

I was looking at Anna's IG awhile ago and some Duggar defenders are there and one of the comments was "Josh is a good man; this too shall pass". Other comments were "everyone makes mistakes" , "praying for you and Josh". Josh is not a good man and it's not only the molestation incidents. Josh has discriminated against various groups for years.

Archived