IGNORED

Josh Duggar Admits to Molestation Rumors - Part 2

happy atheist

If it was a Ben or a Derrick or somebody similar who leaked this for the protection of the girls / future girls / wives etc. Good on them. If it is either Ben or Derrick (doubt it); I'm very proud of them; because finally someone did something for the girls / victims.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was Derrick, if Jill was one of the sisters who was molested. You don't forget molestation like that, and sometimes someone else touching you that way can trigger those memories. She probably told him about it.

I don't think it would have been Ben. Ben and Jessa rely too much on the Duggar fame train for their livelihood.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if 4 sisters ... and one of the oldest two wasn't ... does this mean 4 yo Joy?? This is even more horrible. I just can't.

The child who was picked up and assaulted on the washing machine still sounded quite young at the time of the interview. My fear is that it was Joy.

I am horrified. I had heard the rumours, and I didn't want to believe them...but there is proof now. What the fuck kind of messed up things happened in their house :(

Josh molested his sisters when he was 14 :( Holy shit...that is just awful, those poor girls :( Ive always felt kinda worried for some of them cause they look sad, but I just thought it was because their parents treated them like shit. I did kinda worry maybe they were victims of Gothard, but I never expected it would be Josh! Awful :( I hope he is no longer a danger to his own children. I wonder what made him do it too-usually when a child molests another child, it is because of sexual abuse.

I really feel for those poor girls, I hope they have real support from someone, and are allowed to seek counselling, something real and not fundie though. I have seen the ATI method on how to deal with sexual abuse victims and its a load of victim blaming bullshit.

Girls, you were not to blame. You did not do anything to cause it to happen, and it is not your fault. You did nothing wrong. You are entitled to feel upset, confused and angry about it, and it is okay to not forgive Josh for his actions. Keep sweet is bullshit, feelings are important, everyone has them, and we cant just put a smile on our faces and forget it ever happened, especially when it is something traumatic like that.

Also the report confirms that the Duggar parents use corporal punishment and beat them with a rod. I suspected that.

It kinda taints everything the Duggars have ever done now.

Jinger's comments about being unworthy and how upset she was over her best friend leaving home. We never knew what she meant when she talked about all the things she had been through. I felt like Jinger and Jessa were so close because they are in this together and can talk about things and protect eachother...but I thought it was having someone to complain about raising kids with, not that they were sexually abused :(

Jimbob and Michelle's sexual comments to their children, like when Jimbob talked about his daughters losing their virginities. And the way they dry humped at a golf course in front of Jessa to embarrass her. Holy shit that was even wronger than the fucked up thing I thought it was, because she was molested as a child, and her parents knew it. How the fuck could someone do that in front of their own child who was sexually abused. Jessa may not show much in the way of feelings, but she has them Jimbob. Yet you still tormented her about this...its bad enough to deny her the ability to hold hands and hug her boyfriend, and then taunt her for it, but its worse that she was abused.

How can Jimbob be such a fucking creeper when his son molested his daughters! :(

This is awful :( So much shit goes on in that community, and it just keeps on getting worse. Gothard and the dozen of teenage girls he molested. Doug Phillips raping Lourdes. But I never suspected it would be Josh to do it next. Im shocked.

I just really wish I could talk to these poor women right now, and reassure them that they were not to blame.

I'm a little confused. I don't remember reading anywhere that it was his sisters? Where did they say it was them?

I'm a little confused. I don't remember reading anywhere that it was his sisters? Where did they say it was them?

Read the police report

The police report can be found in a thread above. It was quite clearly 4 sisters and one non-sister.

I cannot imagine what the sisters and the other victim went through. Especially since they never got proper therapy. Anna is an idiot if she stays with him. What about their daughters? This is so sad. Boob and J'Chelle are just as responsible as Smuggar. MOTY my ass.

One would hope that Josh is getting enough action from Anna that he doesn't feel the desire to mess with his own daughter...

I wonder what the children were told? The evil of Satan is trying to turn us against one another, so we need God now more than ever?

I remember reading a blurb where Jessa believes in a vengeful God. Wonder if this is why?

Page 11 of the police report

No way would they have risked their relationships with their new brides by bringing this up.

Seems like ol Joshie is a great candidate (and now has the free time) to be in one of Bin's sinner come to Jesus interview videos.

Perhaps it was all of the sisters, and one them lied and said he hadn't.

Does anyone else but me think that Jana is still single because she's traumatized from being molested by her brother?

I want to quote JB&M's statements from the report here, because people are asking about the 'first investigation' and the 'treatment' Josh got. Hint: there wasn't one and he didn't get any. Some redacted parts in the report are short and some are long. It's impossible for me to guess who or how many names are included in each redaction.

Narrative #6 (page 14)--spoiler for length and content in paragraphs 2-4

Det. Gary Conner #606

Washington County Sheriff's Office

Criminal Investigation Division

On Tuesday 12/12/06, at approximately 9:45 AM, James and Michelle Duggar were interviewed at the Children's Safety Center in Springdale, Arkansas. The Duggars had brought [redacted] to the Safety Center to be interviewed (in response to an allegation that had been received by the Arkansas State Police Child Abuse Hotline. The allegation was in regard to [redacted] fondling [redacted].

James said that in March of 2002, [redacted], who had just [redacted], came to him very upset and crying. James said that [redacted] had told him that [redacted] had been sneaking into [redacted] room at night and had been touching [redacted] on the breasts and vaginal areas while [redacted] were sleeping. (Apparently [redacted] were sleeping in a common room at this time.) [redacted] told James that this had occurred 4 to 5 times and had occurred once as one of [redacted] was sleeping on the couch. Apparently [redacted] had always been asleep when these incidents occurred. James said that when [redacted] later told [redacted] what had occurred, [redacted], [redacted], had said that [redacted] remembered one time when [redacted] woke up and [redacted] was taking [redacted] blanket away, but [redacted] did not remember anything else.

James said that in July of 2002, [redacted] admitted to him that one night as [redacted] was sleeping [redacted] had gone to the couch where [redacted] was sleeping and had fondled [redacted] breasts as [redacted] slept. [redacted] was later identified by James as [redacted]. James said that they disciplined [redacted] after this incident.

James said that about 9 months later, in March of 2003, there was another incident. James said that [redacted] was reading to [redacted] and [redacted] was sitting on [redacted] lap, [redacted] had touched [redacted] breasts and vaginal area. James said that [redacted] then ran out of the room and called [redacted] and told [redacted] what [redacted] had done. James also said that sometime during this time frame, [redacted] had been standing in the laundry room and [redacted] had put [redacted] hand under [redacted] dress.

James said that after these incidents, he had met with the elders of his church and had told them what was going on. James said that they all agree that [redacted] needed to be put into a treatment program. James said that one of the elders was a chaplain at the Piney Ridge program at Vista Hospital. James said that they had concerns about the program at Piney Ridge because they felt [redacted] might be exposed to other offenders and other things that they did not want him exposed to. James said that one of the elders was an ex-prison guard and told them that some of the programs for juveniles were finishing schools where juveniles learned how to offend from other offenders. James said that they found out about a Christian program in Little Rock which they felt more comfortable with. James said that he could not remember the name of the program, but that it was conducted by a Christian ministry in the old Veterans Hospital in Little Rock and the man who ran it was Harold Walker. James said that he thought that the program was affiliated with the Little Rock Police Department since they had a station in the same building. James said that the program consisted of hard physical work and counseling. James said that [redacted] was in the program from March 17, 2003 until July 17, 2003.

James and Michelle said that they were both comfortable that nothing had occurred since [redacted] went through the program in Little Rock. They both felt that [redacted] no longer had any problem and that all of this had been resolved. The Duggars said that [redacted] had apologized to [redacted] and that they had forgiven [redacted] (sic--missing period?) James said that several members of their church were aware of the situation and had been supportive of the family.

I asked the Duggars if they knew how this had come up at this time. They said that at the time these things occurred, a family friend who was aware of what had happened had written down in a letter what he knew of [redacted] actions with [redacted]. The letter had been placed in a book and subsequently been forgotten about. Just recently the book had been loaned to someone else with the letter in it and the person who discovered the letter had called the hotline. The Duggars declined to identify who wrote the letter or who found it.

I asked the Duggars if any of this had ever been reported to the police. James said that he [redacted] had spoken to a State Trooper after [redacted] had returned from the program in Little Rock. James said that he knew a Cpl. Hutchins with the Arkansas State Police. James said that he knew Hutchins because he used to be a car dealer and Cpl. Hutchins was the State Trooper who inspected car dealers. James said that after [redacted] returned from Little Rock, he and the church elders decided to contact the police about [redacted]. James said that one of the church elders, he and [redacted] had gone to Cpl. Hutchins office at the State Police headquarters and that [redacted] had admitted to Cpl. Hutchins what [redacted] had done. James said that Cpl. Hutchins gave [redacted] a very stern talk about what might happen to [redacted] if [redacted] continued such behavior. James said that Cpl. Hutchins told [redacted] that since [redacted] had already put [redacted] through a treatment program, there was nothing else to do.

I asked the Duggars where they lived when all of this had occurred and they said that at that time, they lived at [redacted] in Springdale.

I explained to the Duggars that after [redacted] were interviewed, a detective would have to interview [redacted] and they had no problem with that. They indicated that they thought that [redacted] would be cooperative in any interview.

The interview was terminated at approximately 10:20 AM.

Narrative #15 (page 29)

On Tuesday, December 12, 2006 at approximately 1415hrs Detective D. Hignite made contact with Mrs. Michelle Duggar in reference to an interview with [redacted]

Det. Hignite handed Mrs. Duggar a business card and asked her to give it to [redacted] for interview. Det. Hignite asked her if they could bring [redacted] to the Springdale Police Department tomorrow. She said they will bring [redacted] in on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 1300hrs.

Det. Hignite then asked Mrs. Duggar about the training center they sent [redacted] to. She said it was not really a training center. Det. Hignite asked if the guy [redacted] talked to was a certified Counselor (sic). She said no. She said it was a guy they know in Little Rock that is remodeling a building. Det. Hignite asked if the guy was more of a mentor. She said kind of.

Det. Hignite thanked her for her time and ended contact.

So they handled this exactly the way Free Jinger guessed they would. smdh

One would hope that Josh is getting enough action from Anna that he doesn't feel the desire to mess with his own daughter...

I'm afraid it really doesn't work that way.

The family's statement on Facebook: facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/posts/653931128073873

Hey, buck-o...it's not a "sin" or a "mistake" it's a CRIME.

Getting consensual sex regularly will not deter someone from being a molestor if they have a mind to do it and no soul to follow through.

I think Jill was spared too based on disposition. She is the only one who doesn't seem to have a negative aura.

I want to pity Josh for being a screwed up kid in an environment that I think was horrendous beyond anything we yet know, but sexually aggressive behavior with a preschooler is way beyond anything that could be construed as normal experimentation, imo. It's terrifying behavior, truly. And there is zero chance here that Josh got the appropriate, intensive treatment afterwards, much less the victims.

I am so sad for the Duggar girls. Failed by the fraudulent promises of the Patriarchy and their worthless parents in every way.

This is awful. Reading through the reports thoroughly it is pretty obvious who most of the victims are just by the length of the names. I really feel for them all right now.

I CANNOT GET OVER how fucked up it is that Jim Bob and Michelle wrote this off by essentially telling their kids to just forget about it because "it brought them closer to God." NO. Nothing about this brought you closer to God. You don't have to try to put a silver lining on abuse.

The Duggars have posted the statements on their Facebook page. I'm not sure how to do this link since I'm new to the forum? I hope this works! https://www.facebook.com/duggarfamilyof ... 1128073873

Oh fun, the first comment I read was "let he has not sinned cast the first stone"... I've yet to molest anyone, so I'm cool with passing judgement on those who do! I'd take my heathen nonbeliever actions over a god loving molester's any day!

About 2 pages behind the current, so excuse me if this has been said recently...

The scene of Ben and Jessa on the loveseat calling Josh to ask him to do their wedding invitations keeps popping into my head. I thought Ben seemed very odd the way he was kind of dissing Josh (how many times has he made invitations). Idk, it just always stuck out to me.

But if Ben knew at that time, I can totally see how you wouldn't AT ALL want the man who molested your fiance to be involved in your wedding planning.

Gross. Hope the young women aren't punished by this coming out. I hope they have a safe place to land and support from friends and outside family.

Apparently the police reports are doctored. I guess Josh didn't f**king admit it then.

I can't read blogs and stuff any more. I'll end up with a damn headache.

And another thing, if Bin knew, then how dare he make that video of Jinger saying she was a sinner and Jesus saved her. WTF Bin. HOW DARE YOU be the husband of Jessa. She deserves much better.

Unless he didn't know? Or maybe he was just letting her talk? I'm not sure. I feel like I need to rewatch that video, but certainly can't at the moment. A little unhinged.

Just have to say - these are beautiful, strong girls. I hope they get all of the unconditional love and support that they need. There is a special place in hell reserved for their parents and their brother.

Archived