IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

Why was the belief that Sarah had left the state? Just because she told Russell? At this point, if any if the three told me the sky was blue, I'd probably check.

Because it's now findable in court dockets that David has applied to be allowed to leave IL and transfer his probation to OH. I suspect JL is the only nitwit here who would take any of this cast of characters at their word alone now.

I know absolutely nothing about paternity rights in OH except for two things. 1. There's a strong grandparent's rights movement there and 2. You can veto the need for any claim of paternity when placing a child for adoption of he doesn't register with the punitive father's registry within a certain timeframe.

BUT, I also know that OH is where one of my closest college friends wife took off with their infant son in the night and OH not only awarded him custody, forced her to return from the state she ran to on threat of arrest but the judge tried to throw her in jail for 90 days and my friend intervened saying the child needed both parents and it would only hurt his child more. However, he was married when his wife flipped her shit in PPD so I don't know if OH law works differently with married when the child is born versus not. Which actually begs the question of whether these two soulless monsters would have gotten remarried fast to try to bolster the false claim of David's paternity.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it's now findable in court dockets that David has applied to be allowed to leave IL and transfer his probation to OH. I suspect JL is the only nitwit here who would take any of this cast of characters at their word alone now.

I know absolutely nothing about paternity rights in OH except for two things. 1. There's a strong grandparent's rights movement there and 2. You can veto the need for any claim of paternity when placing a child for adoption of he doesn't register with the punitive father's registry within a certain timeframe.

BUT, I also know that OH is where one of my closest college friends wife took off with their infant son in the night and OH not only awarded him custody, forced her to return from the state she ran to on threat of arrest but the judge tried to throw her in jail for 90 days and my friend intervened saying the child needed both parents and it would only hurt his child more. However, he was married when his wife flipped her shit in PPD so I don't know if OH law works differently with married when the child is born versus not. Which actually begs the question of whether these two soulless monsters would have gotten remarried fast to try to bolster the false claim of David's paternity.

My bets are on the fast remarriage. I'd like to be proven wrong though...

why yes I do~~ :lol: I was just wondering what the speculations were going to be.

Oh my gosh, you are my favorite troll in a long time.

Truly, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

Please never leave. And please be an "expert" on every person we discuss here.

Most importantly, NEVER GET SMARTER. You'd be less fun if you were smarter. :wink-kitty:

OMG

If all you people could talk about is people you don't know how pathetic are you all?

you will write you don't care blah blah however if you really didn't care why the posts? Why the thread? Why bother?

I, for one, have never claimed to not be pathetic. :D

OMG

If all you people could talk about is people you don't know how pathetic are you all?

you will write you don't care blah blah however if you really didn't care why the posts? Why the thread? Why bother?

Actually I do care. I am concerned about the children involved in this case. I'm glad that the school age children are now in public school. Hopefully, the teachers in contact with the children will be in a position to report any concerns about abuse/welfare . As for the adults I just feel irritated. They are all behaving in an irresponsible way. They are airing their dirty laundry in a way that puts reality tv shows to shame. Why would they be surprised they attract comment? They need to get their shit off the internet and go and see the appropriate lawyers and counsellors to deal with the mess they have made in a way that protects their children.

OMG

thtOlzr.jpg

As stated before, most of us care about the emotional and mental wellbeing of seven (including little Lauren) innocent kids. The adults can make their mess and wallow in it, although I would suggest that Russell start looking into legal action about his rights as father to the new baby.

How about you logout, get yourself together before wagging your finger at us,.

and yet you wag your finger at them!

Did you seriously just compare posting on a message board with assault, stealing a child from his father, domestic violence, etc., etc., etc.?

Yeah, one of these things is not like the other. One of these things does not belong.

Ya damn right I do. When I see stupid crap that adults do in a public arena that harm innocent children, I call it out. And? Your point?

Ya damn right I do. When I see stupid crap that adults do in a public arena that harm innocent children, I call it out. And? Your point?

I go back and forth with the thought of discussing things with you because you seem to have comprehension problems. Not snarking, I wonder if you are either not an adult, or are challenged. You are just off. I don't like the idea of snarking on either.

I go back and forth with the thought of discussing things with you because you seem to have comprehension problems. Not snarking, I wonder if you are either not an adult, or are challenged. You are just off. I don't like the idea of snarking on either.

Excuse me? Did you really mean to direct that comment at me?

Excuse me? Did you really mean to direct that comment at me?

No, Joanlyn's responses are very off. Looks like mine are too.

I hate to tell you but unless you live in NY or places in CA all other towns in the US are shitty.......oh wait who thinks Atlanta is a great place to live?

You mean other than StillGay and EverPregnant?

You mean other than StillGay and EverPregnant?

Aww I miss their crazy. Double D's fake pregnancy was way more entertaining than SJ's real ones.

Finally got through this thread. It's like a novela, but more fucked up. Poor kids, they're the ones I feel sorry for.

Finally got through this thread. It's like a novela, but more fucked up. Poor kids, they're the ones I feel sorry for.

Soap opera at best!

Rumors, assumptions, half truths and gaslighting at its finest.......yep that is what soap operas are made of. Sometimes the information directly comes from the horse's mouth don't always add up or they simply don't want you to know the REAL thing or tell you what you want to hear. Who in the hell really knows behind closed doors?

Soap opera at best!

Rumors, assumptions, half truths and gaslighting at its finest.......yep that is what soap operas are made of. Sometimes the information directly comes from the horse's mouth don't always add up or they simply don't want you to know the REAL thing or tell you what you want to hear. Who in the hell really knows behind closed doors?

jmoore8.jpg

"I know it sounds incredible, but we were born at a Vision Forum reenactment and somehow became separated in all the sweaty, manly confusion!"

"So you're telling me I'm not really Sarah Jane Edwards?!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now who is going to get pregnant again? Will Russell find another woman?

There has to be a drinking game in all this, somehow.

There has to be a drinking game in all this, somehow.

I don't know about the rest of you, but all the melodrama makes me need a drink.

I don't know about the rest of you, but all the melodrama makes me need a drink.

Double shots of whiskey, please!

Double shots of whiskey, please!

I'm more of a beer or gin&tonic woman... my boyfriend likes beer okay, but his favourites are all sweet, "girly" drinks (liqueurs, flavoured vodkas, amaretto). I can't tell you how many times our drink orders have been mixed up. Good on him for having the confidence to order that kind of thing though.

I'm more of a beer or gin&tonic woman... my boyfriend likes beer okay, but his favourites are all sweet, "girly" drinks (liqueurs, flavoured vodkas, amaretto). I can't tell you how many times our drink orders have been mixed up. Good on him for having the confidence to order that kind of thing though.

I don't drink alcohol (if other people do, it's cool, just not for me) so give me some good strong coffee... you know, the kind that you put your spoon in and it stands straight up on its own.

I don't drink alcohol (if other people do, it's cool, just not for me) so give me some good strong coffee... you know, the kind that you put your spoon in and it stands straight up on its own.

Funny, I don't drink coffee (if other people do, it's cool, just not for me.) So give me some good strong hard apple cider... you know, the kind that you put your spoon in and it melts... ;-) LOL

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived