IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

He works for a national rental company for like furniture. He has a car that barely gets around I dont know how it runs. And of course we are selling blood to vacate a ticket but what about visitation rights....Can you say clueless, this is not his first time at the rodeo, he is an ex cop so he has felt in the past to mouth at the cop...we all know where that gets you....

Ok, thanks.

His facebook had a couple of posts about a used car lot, but I finally "got it" and see he was trying to win a car by posting it to his page.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there any adult at all in these children's lives that is not a dumbass, evil and/or crazy? Poor kids.

Lauren has one. Idk about the rest.

Russell lashes out at Lauren’s mom on FB: “Sitting in police station, because her mother refused to bring her, then sent her in dirty clothes, with no breakfast and no medication, some woman should not been born with a uterus.â€

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204655014755606&set=a.1815122098137.2093868.1242607736&type=1&theater

Russell lashes out at Lauren’s mom on FB: “Sitting in police station, because her mother refused to bring her, then sent her in dirty clothes, with no breakfast and no medication, some woman should not been born with a uterus.â€

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204655014755606&set=a.1815122098137.2093868.1242607736&type=1&theater

Um, if Lauren's mother had been born without a uterus, Lauren wouldn't exist. Think through the meaning of the things you say/post Russell. Please.

Do any of these people understand the concept of loving your child more than you hate your ex? Yes, if you suspect that your ex is being neglectful or abusive in any way to your child, then you should immediately contact the the authorities to protect your child. Posting about it on your PUBLIC Facebook page just shows that you don't really care about what is best for your child, you just need external validation so damn bad that you will prostitute your own child in order to get it.

It's disgusting how these so-called adults treat these poor children. :angry-banghead:

Do any of these people understand the concept of loving your child more than you hate your ex? Yes, if you suspect that your ex is being neglectful or abusive in any way to your child, then you should immediately contact the the authorities to protect your child. Posting about it on your PUBLIC Facebook page just shows that you don't really care about what is best for your child, you just need external validation so damn bad that you will prostitute your own child in order to get it.

It's disgusting how these so-called adults treat these poor children. :angry-banghead:

If that was the case she has been neglecting Lauren, she would have lost custody a LONG time ago and he has repeatly gone against her to get Lauren in his custody and lost. And the word "dirty" might mean she sent some clean clothes but can't get all the stains out....we all have clothes for our kids that our detergents can't get rid of the stubbornest stains. As for no breakfast, it depends on how late the child sleeps in during the summer vacations and it was time to pick her up, only to wake her, get her dressed and off to see her Dad. Or just not hungry. Can't force a child to eat breakfast if she didnt want it. Or Lauren plays the card "I didn't get anything to eat this morning". Whatever it is, I am doubtful that Lauren's mom is neglectful in caring for Lauren and I don't think Rusty is either since he likes to take her out to eat or bring in take out food and have a good time with it. I agree, both parents should love their child more than their ex spouses. Put the differences aside and think what's best for her!

Well Rusty is trying to get custody again and with no job you cannot be serious well we will see how this plays out and who is to blame this time...

Well Rusty is trying to get custody again and with no job you cannot be serious well we will see how this plays out and who is to blame this time...

I wished he would focus on getting a job, worry about the custody issues later when he is stable with his homelife and the bills are paid up to date. I don't know how many times he has taken her to court for custody and still lost. Either she got a good lawyer, or unfounded allegations.

There's not much about Lauren's mom that gives me a red flag that she is any worse than Russell is. I'm not saying that I know she is "better", but I don't get bad vibes from her. Of course that's based solely on FB information and I don't know either of them... and we all know that most people choose to put the good stuff on FB vs their dirty laundry... well.... except Russell. :roll:

He had mentioned he planned to get his job back if he could .... wondering if that was possible or now that he has "free" time he's going after the ex's and his daughters. I assume that Lauren would be case #1 and then he'd go after shared custody of Rose....

He seems to have little grasp of cause and effect--surely he knew driving record was key to his job and should have been more careful after his first ticket, if not before.

Hmm, cause and effect? Like having unprotected sex with a woman with a newborn, who he didn't know well, who was in the middle of a divorce/domestic abuse issue, resulting in a (surprise!) unplanned pregnancy?

Russell seems to be a good-hearted but painfully clueless man.

He seems not to realize that he is at the mercy of his own bad decisions, but has no idea how to consistently make good ones.

Russell was apparently forced to take the post about Lauren's mom down, and now he's started a Change.org petition for "fathers' rights." Because that's what he wants his "legacy" to be. :lol:

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10204669672442039?pnref=story

Will he stop at Change.org? Or is a GoFundMe account right around the corner?

Russell was apparently forced to take the post about Lauren's mom down, and now he's started a Change.org petition for "fathers' rights." Because that's what he wants his "legacy" to be. :lol:

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10204669672442039?pnref=story

Will he stop at Change.org? Or is a GoFundMe account right around the corner?

Haha, it is so telling that when a fb friend suggests he take this matter up with his state rep, good old Russ responds "One step at a time."

In other words, "right now I am too busy creating a pointless Change.org petition to actually perform a task that might actually have a shred of impact. "

And yes, I foresee a money grab out of this. I am kind of surprised one hasn't come forth from either side yet.

And yes, I foresee a money grab out of this. I am kind of surprised one hasn't come forth from either side yet.

From either side? You mean SJ?

It will be an uphill climb for Dads since Illinois is a pro-Mom state.

I'll take a wait and see approach here because I do not know how far he will go to take it to the supreme court. I know there are fathers out there getting the shitty end of the deal as far as custody goes but probably not worth the fight if their kids are out of state.

With Russell's history with the court and the records, it may be a lost cause because his repeated run in with the law and past work history might go against him as custody goes. It is tough for parents to raise kids nowadays.

Russell: “Well, my job lifted my termination after going to court and driving to the capital and spending 400 dollars more. Thank you all for prayers. Then at 2 pm, while stopped waiting for a car to turn in front of me, a guy behind slides in the rain, plowing the rear end of truck, tiny Toyota 0 big Chevy delivery box truck 1. No one injured thankfully, his car destroyed. Not the way you want your first day back to go, but thankful for job.â€

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10204685030465980?pnref=story

It will be an uphill climb for Dads since Illinois is a pro-Mom state.

I'll take a wait and see approach here because I do not know how far he will go to take it to the supreme court. I know there are fathers out there getting the shitty end of the deal as far as custody goes but probably not worth the fight if their kids are out of state.

With Russell's history with the court and the records, it may be a lost cause because his repeated run in with the law and past work history might go against him as custody goes. It is tough for parents to raise kids nowadays.

I'm not responding in regards to taking this to the Supreme Court... but why not try for joint custody even if the child is out of state? In Rose's case, right now it's not really doable with her being so young and SJ likely breastfeeding, but she could eventually spend weekends, weeks (before she is in school) and summers with R. And if SJ is homeschooling Rose could travel to R any time. I have a friend that has joint custody from different states and their 2 children get to maintain a great relationship with both and enjoy what seems like travel and vacation during summer and extended weekend visits. Just curious.

I was under the assumption that the "fathers' rights" post was triggered by Russ' recent unpleasantness with Lauren's mom, not with Sarah Jane. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's about both, who knows.

I was under the assumption that the "fathers' rights" post was triggered by Russ' recent unpleasantness with Lauren's mom, not with Sarah Jane. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's about both, who knows.

I also thought it had more to do with Lauren's custody vs Rose. Then it would be of benefit with his rights as a father to Rose down the road. My comment above was just in reply to the idea that it's " probably not worth the fight if their kids are out of state". If I remember correctly EweSheep is/was a good friend of SJ's, so I just wasn't sure if there is a steering away of Russel eventually trying to get more time with Rose. It's fairly obvious that David is back in the picture, but at least Russel did get to see Rose in person. I still can't believe she would move to Ohio and make it as the baby is David's at first. I digress...

He may be clueless, but I fell a bit bad for Russ. As stated he does not seem to understand cause and effect. Is he capeable of changing that? Deoes he have a choice, or is he wired that way?

He may be clueless, but I fell a bit bad for Russ. As stated he does not seem to understand cause and effect. Is he capeable of changing that? Deoes he have a choice, or is he wired that way?

Obviously not, he is probably wired that way and does not understand the reasoning and logic of things, impulsive thinking along with anger/frustration issues. The choices he made are his and his alone, blaming others for it don't help his case at all.

Sounds like a typical Asperger's, IMO. They don't like changes and its the hardest thing for them to deal with that issue. Either change or prepare to lose your family.

I feel a teeny bit sorry for him as well. He doesn't seem to be the sharpest crayon in the box and wasn't prepared for the level of mind games SJ and David perpetrated upon him, although he did play some of his own I am sure. But all that is in the past, and he has to let it all go. Or at least try to.

He doesn't have to be a "professional victim" who goes through life thinking everything happens to him, because other people are mean, or have agendas, or are picking on him. He has a choice to pull up his big boy pants (when he finds them), be assertive, hold down his job, care for Lauren (although it seems he's certainly trying, you can tell he adores her), and just generally be proactive in his own life. He can choose to stop being this poor Eeyore that "everything" bad happens to, and start making good things happen for himself, and by extension, his daughters. It's a complete change of mindset, but it's something he could work on.

• 4 weeks later...

Russ on FB: “prayers need ..., a lot third day in court.†Over what? We don’t know. But he also tells us, “lately I've started having panic attacks in waves. there not much left of me. please pray for calm and strength.â€

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10204821897407568?pnref=story

Came to find out that the order of protection against the mom has been dismissed. He is to only get supervised visits on Lauren. It is shown in the Peoria Court website. Don't know any more details that I can find online.

ADORABLE pic of Lauren and her new guinea pig. They are wonderful pets!

Russ doesn't seem like the worlds worst dad. From the looks of it he seems to be addiction free, he has an apartment and a job. He seems to really care about Lauren. I worry about what happened that caused a judge to order supervised visitations.

He did post a couple of photos of Rose on July 10, so SJ must be sending some to him. Or someone is.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived