IGNORED

Allie Webster Birth Watch - She's Here!

Ursula

She is absolutely precious! Look at those cheeks; I wanna eat her up. Plus, I bet she still has that newborn scent.

someone has GOT to find me a newborn baby to cuddle!!!!

you're right i bet she's got the newborn scent

ALLIE JANE IS NOT HELPING MY BABY FEVER

(I am only in my 20's, don't want any kids till mid 30s, then only 2-3, but my gushy-gushy feelings say 5 NEWBORN BABIES TO CUDDLE RIGHT NOW)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is super cute and I love all the pink!! The little mittens are really cute too. But is that a teething ring???? :cray-cray:

Pants! *gasp*

I can't remember any occasions, but do fundies/Duggars refrain from putting even newborn girls in sleepers and pants and whatnot?

I can't remember any occasions, but do fundies/Duggars refrain from putting even newborn girls in sleepers and pants and whatnot?

That's a really good question. Do the skirts-only crowd not use sleepers for infant girls? What a pain the butt that would be. By extension, can baby boys not use sleep sacks since the bottom is technically "open" like a skirt?

Holy cow, I've never seen a baby that looks as much like one of its parents as Allie Jane. I can see Alyssa staring right back at me.

instagram.com/p/1vw-QBJAs5/?taken-by=webster4ever

Pretty sure we've seen Duggar babies/toddlers in sleepers, but I can't recall a pic in a onesie and actual pants! It's always a dress and leggings if it's not jammies.

That's a really good question. Do the skirts-only crowd not use sleepers for infant girls? What a pain the butt that would be. By extension, can baby boys not use sleep sacks since the bottom is technically "open" like a skirt?

In the "Special Duggar Delivery" episode- where Josie makes her first appearance- there are shots of baby Jordyn in a sleepsuit. So I think they're OK with sleepsuits.

In the "Special Duggar Delivery" episode- where Josie makes her first appearance- there are shots of baby Jordyn in a sleepsuit. So I think they're OK with sleepsuits.

Didn't we see Mykynzy in jeans?

That is one seriously cute baby.

New Allie picture. Seriously, this little baby is cute, cute, cute! :romance-hearteyes:

IYamimk.jpg?1

The little mittens on her hands are to keep her from scratching herself with her nails.

Some of the women at my church use them, I asked once.

The little mittens on her hands are to keep her from scratching herself with her nails.

Some of the women at my church use them, I asked once.

Apparently they are a SIDS risk to sleep in as babies can suck and choke on them. I had some for my babies and was told off by the midwife.

Apparently they are a SIDS risk to sleep in as babies can suck and choke on them. I had some for my babies and was told off by the midwife.

I would imagine a midwife would also dislike the flower headband scenario. Totally horrible thing to put on a baby IMO, but surely also potentially dangerous. If it was my baby I'd be worried it could slip round her neck and then strangulation would be a risk. Maybe not very likely, but I would say it's possible.

She. is. so. cute.

Allie could be advertising newborn fashion. She makes me want to get pregnant ASAP and buy all that cute little onesies and mittens and so on.

I'm always amazed there are babies who put up with them! My daughter's very first learned skill was freeing her hands from anything that covered them, be it mittens, blankets, sleepers whose sleeves could be flipped over to cover hands, etc. :lol: She's going on 10 years old and still acts as though I'm a big meanie when I force her to wear gloves (non-negotiable with our frigid Midwest winters).

I'm always amazed there are babies who put up with them! My daughter's very first learned skill was freeing her hands from anything that covered them, be it mittens, blankets, sleepers whose sleeves could be flipped over to cover hands, etc. :lol: She's going on 10 years old and still acts as though I'm a big meanie when I force her to wear gloves (non-negotiable with our frigid Midwest winters).

Mittens like the ones Allie is wearing can also be used to prevent scratching if the kid has eczema, although maybe those types of mittens are pre-sewn into sleepsuits. Eczema skin is already quite red raw, scratching would make it worse.

I need to find that outfit, complete with anti scratching mits. You guys would not believe some of the horrible scratches my newborns have given themselves over the years. Giant facial scratches delayed birth announcements for all of them.

She's so cute...I love how Alyssa is posting these pics. Very natural like any new mom in love with her baby...not at all Keeping up with the Karduggians.

Allie is adorable. I thought we were done, but every time I see her pictures I think that maybe another would be good

Archived