IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 10

happy atheist

FFS. I got a 10. I need a life. I did get

Stuck on the last one, because I don't think the Boob and Meeeechelle are responsible for them.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That picture of Jennifer just screams Jana's mini-me. They really are all going to be beautiful young ladies one day. :)

*sigh* Im holding out hope at least one of them breaks free and becomes something great outside of the cult...

Kelly Bates recently posted about their trip last month w/ a couple Duggars to speak at a Gothard conference in Mexico: thebatesfamily.com/mexico/

including pictures of Jana & Josie, like this:

post-2155-14452000010711_thumb.jpg

Kelly Bates recently posted about their trip last month w/ a couple Duggars to speak at a Gothard conference in Mexico: thebatesfamily.com/mexico/

including pictures of Jana & Josie, like this:

[attachment=0]IMG_9599.jpg[/attachment]

Parading God's speshul wittle miracle around in other countries too, I see... Poor Josie. I wouldn't be surprised if that little girl grew up to either be an unbelievable ego-maniac or be a hermit from all this parading and exampling.

10/10...I always have trouble with the Howlers, though.

9/10. Apparently the child I thought was named Jason is actually named Justin. I always think Justin looks the least like his siblings. There are things about him that are like his siblings he just looks less like any of his siblings than the other siblings look like their siblings, IMO.

I agree. lol. I am just watching the first special on youtube, and goodness g.. me her hair her dress. At least josh was still kinda cute at least. lol.

Now I know what you mean by living from canned food xD. I thought that was exaggeration but it is not unfortunately. The only canned foods i use are maize(loose) red kidney beans, chopped tomatoes, baked beans and bully beef. not a gazillion canned soups...

9/10. Apparently the child I thought was named Jason is actually named Justin. I always think Justin looks the least like his siblings. There are things about him that are like his siblings he just looks less like any of his siblings than the other siblings look like their siblings, IMO.

I've said this on another board too!

He and Johannah look alike, but when comparing them to the rest of the brood they look like cousins.

10 out of 10. I haven't watched the show beside of crappy YouTube videos and read about them on here and on Tumblr. That freaks me out.

Anyone know why Amy Duggar's instagram profile now lists her as:

Amy Duggar TLC! -cousin on 19Kids+future columnist+free spirit+biggest sweet tooth! Exploring//Jesus seeking//Nashville dreaming! Be kind and stay humble.

Still dreaming of Nashville, but nothing about her singing. Seems odd...

She's a "future columnist" now? What, she's going to have a "Dear Amy" column in the hometown paper where she gives boyfriend advice to tweens? :lol: No thanks.

they are declaring going shopping as a major family bonding time again. Shopping is the least bonding and child centered activity for me

How come I had not seen this before. I'm addicted to Buzzfeed. :O

I got 10/10. I think it's fair to say that I have issues.

You've got lots of company on FJ. lol

Ugh, I also got 10/10. But I cheated a bit with the howlers. With at least three of those pics, I could only figure out one boy out of 2 or 3, so I just picked the option with the howler that I knew and was always right.

And with Jason, I identify him easily now because he's the one that looks like a mini Josiah.

She's a "future columnist" now? What, she's going to have a "Dear Amy" column in the hometown paper where she gives boyfriend advice to tweens? :lol: No thanks.

"How not to become a successful country singer?"

Oh please... taking four kids to Lowe's is investing in a relationship with each child?

facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial?fref=ts

This weekend Jim Bob ran to Lowes to pickup a plumbing fitting for a dryer and took a few helpers with him. It is so important to take time to daily invest in our relationship with each child. They grow up quick!

11082545_628106963989623_1864877157870548686_n.jpg?oh=77813532c07aeaa2f4ad184d27cdb0f1&oe=55B70030

Why does Jennifer always seem to be left out? I feel so badly for that child.

Hopefully she was having some quality time with one of her sister moms.

Jennifer is probably traumatized by JB from the whole early years where he kept shoving her at horses and large zoo animals.

Hopefully it was Jenny's choice to stay home. Maybe she sees through JB's BS. She probably likes the peace and quiet when all of her little compadres are out of the house! She strikes me as the kind of child who would have been perfectly at home in a 1 or 2 child family.

Hopefully it was Jenny's choice to stay home. Maybe she sees through JB's BS. She probably likes the peace and quiet when all of her little compadres are out of the house! She strikes me as the kind of child who would have been perfectly at home in a 1 or 2 child family.

I got a mental image of Jenny holed up in a corner somewhere with a book - the only escape she has.

OH NVM. Geez. They aren't allowed books. No library cards for the Duggarllings. Maybe Jenny has a secret stash.

I hope he took them to lunch or to do a fun activity together after getting the part. I'd be willing to give JB a pass if he did something after the errand that involved spending quality time with the littles.

Archived