IGNORED

John Shrader: Killing Snakes & Grifting Appliances for Jesus

happy atheist

I would give him 3 converts, if I'm being generous (and that's counting Arcade).

He recently acquired a Zambian drivers license, after payment of significant bribes fees. I can't get his page to load on my phone, but it is yet another very long story, fraught with attacks by Satan, I'm sure.

Why does everything sound like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book with him?

Someone should ask him if he has acquired his Zambian pilot's license yet.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does everything sound like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book with him?

Someone should ask him if he has acquired his Zambian pilot's license yet.

Oh that made me laugh!!!

It's such a mess, he's doing nothing to help Zambians (he has no skills after all except grifting) and seems unaware of how poorly suited he is to be a missionary.

At least he's helping their economy (I think?) by buying food etc. unless it's the poor college students who buy it for him, like coke. Ha.

Hey John-

So I've had my corn snake Ernie for 18 years now. I encourage people who are shy of snakes to hold him or look at him, and take his shed skins & pass them around for teachers' classrooms, or give them to students to share with others. I want him to help people to realize that snakes are good & kind creatures with an important role in the food chain. He has opened MANY people's hearts to snakes- be it enjoyment or merely tolerance.

Ernie is a way better missionary than you.

-Quincygal

ETA edited to correct my grammar

Hey John-

So I've had my corn snake Ernie for 18 years now. I encourage people who are shy of snakes to hold him or look at him, and take his shed skins & pass them around for teachers' classrooms, or give them to students to share with others. I want him to help people to realize that snakes are good & kind creatures with an important role in the food chain. He has opened MANY people's hearts to snakes- be it enjoyment or merely tolerance.

Ernie is a way better missionary than you.

-Quincygal

ETA edited to correct my grammar

I've known people over here who want corn snakes, but they're illegal in Australia. I don't know anything about snakes, but am curious as to why they are so popular....

I've known people over here who want corn snakes, but they're illegal in Australia. I don't know anything about snakes, but am curious as to why they are so popular....

Corn snakes are one of the most popular snakes kept as pets, and make a good first pet snake. They are easy to look after, fairly docile and handleable, and are a fairly small kind of snake that stays less than six feet long.

And just look at them, aren't they cute? Check out the variety too, so many colours to choose from. http://adorablesnakes.tumblr.com/tagged/corn_snake

I don't have a corn snake, but I would like one.

I think you guys have enough snakes, they probably don't want you importing any more :lol:

Snake picture:

post-418-14452000399258_thumb.jpg

I think you guys have enough snakes, they probably don't want you importing any more :lol:

:shock:

A plea from the heart: Can people please put scary snake pictures (and scary spider pictures) under spoiler tags in the future.

I'm desensitized enough to non-venomous pet snakes these days to be able to touch them, and I do know many people think they are lovely. But I am still not keen on them and like a bit of warning.

Spiders, even your beloved pet tarantulas, EEEEK!

Yeah, I'm a wimp.

Corn snakes are one of the most popular snakes kept as pets, and make a good first pet snake. They are easy to look after, fairly docile and handleable, and are a fairly small kind of snake that stays less than six feet long.

And just look at them, aren't they cute? Check out the variety too, so many colours to choose from. http://adorablesnakes.tumblr.com/tagged/corn_snake

I don't have a corn snake, but I would like one.

Thanks for the info Jellybean :D I am NOT a snake person at all, but have heard people mention corn snakes in particular make good pets so was interested. I can see though, why they'd be a good 'starter snake'.

Thanks for the info Jellybean :D I am NOT a snake person at all, but have heard people mention corn snakes in particular make good pets so was interested. I can see though, why they'd be a good 'starter snake'.

Hi Jellybeans! I know you have a scaly baby or two yourself:) Corns are very docile, and mine being so old & used to handling, he can be held by small kids (with supervision). I would have to warn anyone considering getting a snake of two things. 1- check & see what they eat. Mice can get real pricy, and you have to use a safe food source (ie not the field mice in your backyard as you don't know what they've been exposed to). And frankly, it can get gross. And 2- see how long they live:)

The snakes on that tumblr page are super cute, but that snake in the water dish is skinny:( Poor guy:(

I LOVE the suggestion for the title of the next thread!

I would totally upload a pic of Ernie all dressed up (under a spoiler) if someone can tell me how.....

A plea from the heart: Can people please put scary snake pictures (and scary spider pictures) under spoiler tags in the future.

I'm desensitized enough to non-venomous pet snakes these days to be able to touch them, and I do know many people think they are lovely. But I am still not keen on them and like a bit of warning.

Yeah, I'm a wimp.

I added them to the above post, just for you.

I would totally upload a pic of Ernie all dressed up (under a spoiler) if someone can tell me how.....

The spoiler tag button is the one that is just a white square.

1. Upload the picture

2. Insert the picture into your post

3. Highlight the text that corresponds to the image

4. click the Spoiler button

You should probably preview your post to make sure it worked before submitting.

Yeah, I'm a wimp.

I'm the same. HA added the spoiler tag so what did I do? I opened it. I really, really wish I hadn't. I wish I could appreciate them the way others here do, but I just can't.

Thanks for the spoilers. I am deathly afraid of snakes. Even looking at pics makes me nervous.

I'm only afraid of poisonous snakes like rattlers. In bio class if we were just taking notes or watching a movie or whatever hed let me take out his (milk?) snake, and I'd just have it curl up on my keyboard (as I was trying to taking notes, thanks, Snakey) or around my shoulders or up and down my arms or whatever. As long as I wasn't being too distracted, this would be allowed.

I was much more nervous about meeting snakes out in the wild, as their behavior was much less predictable than a domestic reptile.

Hi Jellybeans! I know you have a scaly baby or two yourself:) Corns are very docile, and mine being so old & used to handling, he can be held by small kids (with supervision). I would have to warn anyone considering getting a snake of two things. 1- check & see what they eat. Mice can get real pricy, and you have to use a safe food source (ie not the field mice in your backyard as you don't know what they've been exposed to). And frankly, it can get gross. And 2- see how long they live:)

The snakes on that tumblr page are super cute, but that snake in the water dish is skinny:( Poor guy:(

I LOVE the suggestion for the title of the next thread!

You mean I can't just set a snake loose in my kitchen and tell him to go hunting? Darn! The landlady wouldn't let me get a cat, so o was thinking a snake....

You mean I can't just set a snake loose in my kitchen and tell him to go hunting? Darn! The landlady wouldn't let me get a cat, so o was thinking a snake....

Lol! We had mice in the kitchen a few years ago & caught several in snap traps. I hated throwing out each one on some level as each was worth just over $2:(

A law was recently passed in TX that will allow religious leaders and their affiliates to freely discriminate against the gays. You know, just like Jesus would do :roll: Shrader is thrilled.

[attachment=0]shrader.PNG[/attachment]

http://txvaluesaction.org/texas-governo ... -into-law/

uh...that's not really freedom and justice for ALL now is it John?

uh...that's not really freedom and justice for ALL now is it John?

Good old John-Boy, he's really not the sharpest :music-tool: (see what I did there?) in the shed, is he?

Read Daddy Rick's latest FB update. The worm has now grifted an empty lot to build a church. FFS!

Translation: "I'm so grateful to have grown up in a state that incourages hating other people. Hatred is such a blessing! When I get to tell people they're not worth anything, and deprive them of basic human rights, it makes me so happy!"

Does Esther/John realize how ignorant and horrible he/she/they sounds?

*By the way, I hate joint Facebook accounts. It reeks of control freakishness, and I never know who I'm actually talking to. If I'm not close friends with one of the parties, I really don't want to have a conversation with them. Just because your vows declared that you were joined as one with your partner, does not make it literally true.

I suppose Daddy Ricky's church will send the money to build Johns church.

If it really does happen I hope he uses local builders and materials.

It probably won't happen tho. Will it have a hole to put his baptismal paddling pool into?

If Johns house never gets repaired he can move into the basement( and feel quite at home :twisted: )

:popcorn2: :stir-pot:

Archived